Photo

Renal Bloodscalp and Shadow Thief Improvements

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DrAzTiK

DrAzTiK
  • 85 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:56 PM

I have installed Shadow Thief Improvements but after I finished quest for Renal, this one give to me the short sword of backstabbing. (witch is supposed to be wield by Aran Linvail).

The line witch fix the dialog.d of rennal should be included in the Shadow Thief Improvements and not in the Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards one. (coz I have not installed Additionnal equipement component)

I don't know what you think about it but I do think that Renal should give the 10 000 po reward, even if charname is a thief and wants to take the thief stronghold. ( after all, for all others stronghold quest, you have the cash reward)

Edited by DrAzTiK, 06 September 2011 - 07:04 PM.

#2 aVENGER

aVENGER
  • Modder
  • 1680 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:36 PM

I have installed Shadow Thief Improvements but after I finished quest for Renal, this one give to me the short sword of backstabbing. (witch is supposed to be wield by Aran Linvail).

The line witch fix the dialog.d of rennal should be included in the Shadow Thief Improvements and not in the Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards one. (coz I have not installed Additionnal equipement component)

Actually, it should be in both components. Thanks for the report.

I don't know what you think about it but I do think that Renal should give the 10 000 po reward, even if charname is a thief and wants to take the thief stronghold. ( after all, for all others stronghold quest, you have the cash reward)

He already does that in the unmodded game. A thief protagonist who accepts the stronghold simply doesn't get the sword.

Edited by aVENGER, 06 September 2011 - 08:57 PM.

#3 DrAzTiK

DrAzTiK
  • 85 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:37 PM

He already does that in the unmodded game. A thief protagonist who accepts the stronghold simply doesn't get the sword.

I know, as well as the 10 500 po reward... It seems really surprising for me considering others quests that involve a stronhold allow the cash reward AND the stronghold. (for exemple, nalia quest and unsseing eye quest)

Edited by DrAzTiK, 06 September 2011 - 09:38 PM.