Problems with Installing BWP

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LadyMooni

LadyMooni
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:00 PM

Hi,

please excuse possible errors I will make in the follwoing text... my english ist not that good but I hope you are still able to understand my problem.

I installed the BWP 3 weeks ago using BWP 9.10 but due to problems with my pc-screen and because I installed widescreen I needed to reinstall everything from scratch because the game froze or crashed after just re-installing widescreen.

I did not do anything different but I think now the Installpack and fixpack changed so now most of the installations just won't work (due to errors).

I added the debug-file and realy hope you can help me...Attached File  BiG World Debug.txt   134K   237 downloads

#2 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:03 AM

Your debug indicates that you're using a recent (v10) BWPFixpack but really a old BWPInstallpack and BWPTrimpack :unsure:

Please make sure you have the latest of everything you need from here :) Also, I wouldn't recommend using the BWS 9.10 to do installs now that BWP 10.3 is out ;)

Grab mods you need from above link, extract them to your BGII-SoA folder and run BiG World Install.bat :cheers:

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#3 LadyMooni

LadyMooni
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:22 PM

I try to use an old fixpack and installpack version. With them I got no error logs while installing. But now the game won't even start. And the error log is useles because it just tells me: Start Logging Session.

I wanted to use BWS 9.10 because there is no new and easy way to install the BWP, is there?