[TRANSLATION] BGT Tweak v10 lines

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:41 AM

Here we go again. I no longer have a resident translator for German, so would like some translations done for BGT Tweak v10.

1. Is this mod released, or is it still in beta?
Released.

2. If this mod is still in beta, are dialogue additions likely?
No.

3. Is this mod already traified?
Yes.

4. If traified, are you willing to supply the accompanying code, should the translator wish to view the lines in context?
Shouldn't be necessary, but OK.

5. Approximately how many lines need translation?
The following only.

Hooded unarmoured mages: The Salk special (a forum member) decrees that mages must not look like bare skulls, and should wear hoods to make them look like the Emperor from Star Wars. Yes, females too! Well, eureka, here it is! This component previously included thieves. 1PP: Thieves Galore has a more comprehensive fix for thieves.

Reputation Resets at Beginning of BG2
BGT Only
When making the transition from the end of Baldur's Gate to the beginning of Baldur's Gate II, this component will reset the party's reputation back to its default value (from 8-12, depending on the protagonist's alignment). It doesn't make sense that the party could emerge from the opening dungeon, head over to the Adventurer's Mart, and get hero discounts (or villain markups) from Ribald. Despite the events of Baldur's Gate, the protagonist and the party are more or less unknown in Amn.

//in DOS encoding
~Hooded unarmoured mages~
~Reputation Resets at Beginning of BG2~

6. Describe the particulars of the mod (type of mod, brief summary of any NPCs involved)!
BGT Tweak pack.

7. Preferred languages?
German

8. Please list other mods by the same author, if any, for comparison of writing style.
Nil

9. Any deadlines?
ASAP

10. What game and what mod is this for?
Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn and Throne of Bhaal

11. Anything else you'd like to mention?
Please avoid using special characters in the DOS encoding section.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#2 Jarl2

Jarl2
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:16 AM

Kapuzen für Magier ohne Rüstung: Salk (SHS-Forennutzer) hat verfügt, dass Magier nicht länger ohne Kopfbedeckung auskommen müssen, sondern stattdessen Kapuzen tragen sollten, sodass sie wie der Imperator aus Star Wars aussehen. Jawohl, auch die weiblichen! Also dann, hier ist es! Diese Komponente beinhaltete in einer früheren Version auch Kapuzen für Diebe. 1PP: Thieves Galore hat jedoch ein umfassenderes Fix für Diebe.

Ruf zu Beginn von BG2 zurücksetzen
(Nur für BGT)
Nach dem Übergang von Baldur's Gate zu Baldur's Gate II wird durch diese Komponente der Ruf der Gruppe auf einen Durchschnittswert zurückgesetzt (8-12 je nach Gesinnung des HCs). Es macht keinen Sinn, dass die Gruppe aus Irenicus' Dungeon auftaucht und sofort bei Ribald Preisnachlasse (oder Aufschläge) erhält. Trotz der Ereignisse in Baldurs Tor sind der HC und seine Begleiter in Amn mehr oder weniger unbekannt.

//in DOS encoding
~Kapuzen fuer Magier ohne Ruestung~
~Ruf zu Beginn von BG2 zuruecksetzen~

Greetings!

#3 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:29 PM

Fabulous, thank you! :)

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#4 weigo

weigo
  • Modder
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:11 AM

Hiho Ascension, why don't you write me a PM. I'm still alive :)

Cheers :cheers:

Weigo

Modification:

BP-BGT-Worldmap-v6.6 (Download)

#5 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:55 PM

Oh, hi. I'm sorry, I may have left you off the list without noticing and then assumed that the German translation didn't come in... My oversight.

--------------
Retired Modder