Need help removing bgttweak feature. Explored on apon entering.

bgttweak fog of war

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -AaronGR-

-AaronGR-

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:31 PM

Hello,
I everything has worked and installed fine, so when I start the game up candle keep has already been explored, then when i get to beregost(spelling wrong) it has been explored also.

I searched the forums and found some one quoting. BGTTWEAK 5. Major locations explored upon visit:, i dont want locations explored until I go around the whole map, and do it my self. Is there a way to remove this feature? its kind of game breaking for me. takes the exploration out of the game for me I am in no way a power user.

#2 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:55 PM

Find <bg2 install directory>/bgtweak/backup/500 and copy all the .bcs files into your override directory.
The effects will depend on your install order. If other mods have modified any of those files, you will lose those changes as well.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bgttweak, fog of war