Help!!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:23 AM

When I CLUA is the mapname ddmap01 with small letters or DDMAP01 big?
/Z

It doesn't matter, both works so that not the problem. Problem is that you are missing ddmap01 in your game. Why you are missing ddmap01 i don't know. Sorry.

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#22 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:12 AM

There's a rather strange problem with your install Ztartrax, it seems like you have TDD installed because the game spawned Kender (DDKEN01) properly... but the game doesn't have the map (DDMAP01) which should've been there if you installed TDD properly :blink:

Can you please attach your Setup-TDD.debug file here?

Also some stuff to know, what is your operating system and where did you install BGII and BGI? (the paths :P)

For a temporary fix, get the TDD package from here (or don't if you already downloaded it before and still have it :P) and extract DDMAP01.ITM from TDD/ITM/ into the override folder of your BGII game :cheers: Then try CLUAing it again... (the descriptions and name might be messed up but the game should act like you have the item)

But I wonder what other things you're missing from TDD (or any other mod for instance :o)

@Jarno: The resource being in the biff files wouldn't help because it's not listed in the CHITIN.KEY (that's why it can't be CLUAed) and hence wont be seen by NearInfinity to be extracted (or change-logged for that matter :unsure:)

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#23 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:18 AM

I´ve been to Innershade and are having the same problem there as Im having at the Bridge district, I´ve found the boys father dead and the coin and told the boy but the quest is still in my book, in the Bridge district after the tanner has left and I´ve told the guard he gives me the quest again.

And another thing, the woodchopper in Innershade. What type of axe does he want?? I have alot of axes but no one that he wants ....:/

/Z

#24 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:30 AM

There's a rather strange problem with your install Ztartrax, it seems like you have TDD installed because the game spawned Kender (DDKEN01) properly... but the game doesn't have the map (DDMAP01) which should've been there if you installed TDD properly :blink:

Can you please attach your Setup-TDD.debug file here?

Also some stuff to know, what is your operating system and where did you install BGII and BGI? (the paths :P)

For a temporary fix, get the TDD package from here (or don't if you already downloaded it before and still have it :P) and extract DDMAP01.ITM from TDD/ITM/ into the override folder of your BGII game :cheers: Then try CLUAing it again... (the descriptions and name might be messed up but the game should act like you have the item)

But I wonder what other things you're missing from TDD (or any other mod for instance :o)

@Jarno: The resource being in the biff files wouldn't help because it's not listed in the CHITIN.KEY (that's why it can't be CLUAed) and hence wont be seen by NearInfinity to be extracted (or change-logged for that matter :unsure:)

My operating system is Windows 7 and I havnt installed BG I but only BG II. Its in c:/Games/BGII - Soa

I dont know what Im missing because I havnt played that far but most times when I´ve installed there have been some problem with the guy upstairs at Gaetans house, he is there but Gaetan says that he is missing (or something like that).

Im checking the file TDD folder now but cant find any folder or file named debug. The only folders there is are:
TDD
TDD-BAM
TDD-BCS
TDD-CRE
TDD-DLG
TDD-ITM
TDD-SPL

Most folders are empty but when I took a closer look I found the file DDMAP01.itm in the TDD-ITM folder.

How to do now?

/Z

#25 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:40 AM

:o

The BWPTrimpack didn't apply properly in your install and pretty much shit it up :P Are there other folders in your BGII folder that contain a "-" in their name?

Copy the DDMAP01.ITM into your override and you should be fine ;cheers:

EDIT: Ignore the EVERYTHING thing I said before :P

Edited by Lollorian, 16 September 2012 - 10:43 AM.

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#26 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:06 AM

Lollorian: If I have any other problems in the game later on then I will post them in this thread so you can check here from time till time...;)