Some help please!

bug

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Steinarrexfaroensis

Steinarrexfaroensis
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:58 PM

So I might be posting where I shouldn't be, but I'm stuck and I have no idea what else to do.

So I'm in Spellhold and the coordinator has just taken me through all the prisoners, and when the dialogue is over next to Imoen, it just say 'No valid replies or links' and the coordinator just starts talking over again.

I should add that the only added content is baldurdash ToB bugfixes (which I added 3 mins. prior to this bug)

Does anyone know what to do?

Cheers guys

#2 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:43 AM

In fact, I think this is the exact right place to post, if as you said you have no other mods except Baldurdash.

Do you have a save-game before entering Spellhold, preferably just before talking to the Pirate King, or entering the Spellhold main door? It has to be a save-game before you installed the ToB fixes.

If so, you can install Baldurdash or the preferred G3 BG2 Fixpack; then load that save-game. Test/check if "the tour" works properly.

"I gladly simp for jastey" -- Aza
==========================================================
"You ever notice that "What the hell?!" is the answer to just about everything?"
==========================================================

"Girls are like phones, they like to be held and talked too, but if you press the wrong button, you will be disconnected!" DJ Nikodemus
================================================================
Community Contributions
* Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * Shar Nadal (DSotSC-BGT) revision * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls * a directory of Mega-Installation Guides *

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug