SoA DAYNITE and NITEDAY multiplayer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -Gate70-

-Gate70-

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

Hi
Experiencing an issue in the Slums where sunrise/sunset movies repeatedly pause/unpause the game and force a client exit before the host can rest or enter a building to cancel the sequence. The comparable sunrise/sunset in Beregost work OK (no movie but no sequence).

I found an old report (below) while looking for a problem experienced in multiplayer BGT and wondered if whatever was done only works for single player.
http://www.shsforums...90-daynite-fix/

Link to screenshot of issue
http://i208.photobuc.../Transition.png

Appreciate we're using 1.14 of BGT but we're part way through a run and I didn't see anything in the 1.15 readme that led me to believe it would do anything different in this regard. Will grab the latest BGT and check the behaviour on another install though.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v9.01
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core: 1.14 (28 Jan 12)
~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Generalized Biffing: v2.2

#2 -Gate70-

-Gate70-

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

& same for BGT 1.15

#3 -Gate70-

-Gate70-

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

BGT 1.16 has resolved this issue, many thanks.

#4 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:25 AM

Cool, thanks for the feedback.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)