Photo

[HELP NEEDED] Testing multiple romance mods!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

Hi all!

All together there are about 3 different mods I've got going that need testing right now:
  • Dace -- a human female bounty hunter romance for SoA/ToB
  • Arath ToB
  • Ninde SoA friendship/ToB
  • Haer'Dalis romance ToB
  • Sarevok IEP Friendship
  • Valerie TuTu/BGT
I'm also going to need testers towards the end of the week for:
  • Sarine romance for SoA
If you're interested, please let me know for which mods either via PM or in this thread, that'd be super!

#2 IceDragon

IceDragon
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

Ooh! I'll be interested in testing Arath and Haer'Dalis!
"The soul should know whither it is going and whence it came, what is good for it and what is evil, what it seeks and what it avoids, and what is that Reason which distinguishes between the desirable and the undesirable, and thereby tames the madness of our desires and calms the violence of our fears." -Seneca

"How can I live my life if I can't even tell good from evil?" - Fry "Eh, they're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat." -Bender (Futurama)

Perception equals reality.

#3 BGII-addicted

BGII-addicted
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

Wow thank you for your hard work and gratulations for finishing so many amazing projects :clap:

I'd love to help with testing Arath an Haer'Dalis! ^_^
If you find any typos you can keep them - most of them are really cute ;)

'Were you born this annoying or did you get any kind of special training?' 'weeell... Yes'

Sometimes I wish I had an endless supply of Concentrations-Pills, so I could get more things-... oh I've got mail!

#4 zarffyn

zarffyn
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

The only one in that list I'm familiar with is the Haer'Dalis mod, which I finished the SoA part a couple of months ago. I'd gladly assist in the testing for that.

#5 Pain Elemental

Pain Elemental

Always here, just look harder.

• 643 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:40 AM

I'm not familiar with the Sarine Mod. What's it about?
I wouldn't mind testing it. What's the time limit (for results?)
After an eternity away from you all, I've returned.

#6 JupitersDarling

JupitersDarling
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:48 AM

I've never tested before, but I'd be more than glad to help with the Haer'Dalis mod. The SoA portion was written incredibly well.

#7 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:36 AM

Sarine... hum... a romance xD but seriously - a really really good one and if you like smart women who can decide on their own, you should try it :) It's been written by one of the skilled modders who released a romance before, but I'm not sure if I can tell you more details right now...
*mist of mystery* ^^

#8 Belladona

Belladona
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

I've never beta tested anything but would be willing to try. Can I test Dace for you? I would like to test Haer'Dalis and Arath but I don't want to overload myself.

#9 Dagger

Dagger
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:33 AM

I'd test Haer'Dalis, if you need help.

"No day goes by where I am not tempted to return to my inborn nature. Zin krif haalvut se sulyek. What is better? To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

— PaarthurnaxThe Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

http://daggerxiv.deviantart.com/ My dA gallery 

#10 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

Hey guys and gals, thanks for the replies! I'll get in touch ASAP, just putting the finishing touches on things before I set up testing threads. Dace, Valerie and Arath ToB should be up by later today; HD ToB will be fairly soon after that after Aeryn checks that everything looks good. The more testers the better, so if you're interested and reading, please post or shoot me a message!

Pain Elemental: Sarine is an NPC mod by SisterVigilante, she's a romanceable Cowled Wizard :) Sarine still has a little bit left to go, but I'm definitely making progress on her--shouldn't be too long now.

As for time limits, 'as soon as possible' would be good, since I really want to get all these things out the door by Christmas. :D But whatever timeframe suits you, really!

#11 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

but I'm definitely making progress on her

excuse me? :P

Trying to fix a thing or two before I have a rest today :P

#12 Alessia

Alessia
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

I'd love to test Haer'Dalis as well. :)

#13 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:14 AM

but I'm definitely making progress on her

excuse me? :P

Trying to fix a thing or two before I have a rest today :P

Haha, well, Lava is working on Sarine's quest, but I was specifically talking about the romance :D

Aeryn created the Haer'Dalis ToB testing thread today and added everyone who has mentioned they were interested, but the more the merrier, so let us know if you're curious!

As an added bonus, we're also testing the Sarevok IEP friendship, written by Aeryn, in tandem -- so let us know if you're interested in that, too ;)

#14 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:49 PM

Definitely need some more testers for Dace! Here's a little more info:

"I can see pretty easily what other people consider "good" an' "evil," and tell the difference, but I just don't understand why people get so concerned about doin' one or the other. Strikes me that the wisest thing to do is whatever the wisest thing is for whatever situation you're in, not whatever you've decided is some overarchin' truth. So I do "good" if I can profit and "evil" if I can profit and I won't get caught, and the hells can take the hindermost for all that I care which is which."

Dace Linton is a Chaotic Neutral human female bounty hunter, about 33 years old. She will come over and speak to your PC if you leave or enter through the lower archway of Waukeen's Promenade, where you can find her standing on the steps.

Dace is a slight, wiry woman with short brown hair and clothing of a decidedly nondescript colour and practical cut. She speaks in an unremarkable contralto voice, clipping some words strangely and finishing others with a slight lilt. She has a somewhat crooked grin, as though some emotion other than amusement always manages to twist her smile slightly at the last minute. Dace seems very fond of the notion of practicality but doesn't always practice what she preaches, and occasionally shows a streak of whimsicality that borders on ridiculousness. Ninety percent of the time she is operating on Full-Sarcastic, Half-Obnoxious mode, but she is also capable of brief moments of unique insight and kindness.

#15 lotiel

lotiel
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

Normally, I'm content to lurk, but in this case, I have to say that I'd be happy to test Haer'Dalis and Arath both if you still want help on those two.

#16 AmyAE

AmyAE
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

I would love to test Haer'Dalis and Arath if you still need people!

#17 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:44 AM

Thanks lotiel and AmyAE! Added you to the relevant PM threads :cheers:

#18 Arconian03

Arconian03
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

I'm usually far more content to lurk, but since you are doing so much to bring these mods out to the people I thought I'd chip in and help. I would love to test Dace and Sarine and the Sarevok friendship. If you still need help that is :)

#19 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

Thanks Arconian03! Added you to the Sarevok/HD and Dace threads! :cheers:

I need all the help I can get -- the more testers the better!

#20 Oracle

Oracle

Bad Doggie Werewolf

• 105 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:00 AM

Sign me up for Dace and Sarine when she is finshed hope i can be of some help

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."