Photo

[MOD] Neera Expansion

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 -Phae-

-Phae-

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:49 AM

Hiya, it isn't working for me, I get an error saying 'Failure: not a game directory' or something like that... Followed instructions perfectly. Definitely in the BG game directory! Any suggestions?

#22 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:26 AM

Hiya, it isn't working for me, I get an error saying 'Failure: not a game directory' or something like that... Followed instructions perfectly. Definitely in the BG game directory! Any suggestions?
Is the "chitin.key" file in the directory ? And is the dialog.tlk in the <game directory>/lang/en_US/ -folder ? Yes, one of the EE versions has the install directory in a bizarre number folder, while mine is in the normal non-numbered folder because of the different digital distribution source.

Edited by The Imp, 28 February 2014 - 04:28 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#23 -Allen-

-Allen-

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:16 AM

Is there a way to manually install the components on this mod?

I am on a Macintosh, so the .exe will not work for me.

#24 -Allen-

-Allen-

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:54 AM

I may have answered my own question here:

http://forum.baldurs...ing-mods-on-osx

#25 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:13 PM

thanks Allen. I won't benefit it, because I do not use Mac, but it is annoying when people say "I solved" and they do not tell what they did

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.