Photo

BP Series for BGEE, BG2 and BG2EE

206 replies to this topic

#201 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 4321 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:16 AM

I'm having a heck of a time with this mod. For some reason it's cancels out my own inputs. But I don't recall it doing that in BGEE. And I played it just recently before starting bg2ee. If I try to cast a spell, or change targets I have to shut off their AI first. Which isn't all that hard now that I'm getting used to just hitting the D button. But it does become a pain in the ass when I need to emergency heal. Which brings me to point 2.

For some reason Jaheira isn't healing when she's supposed it. I have her set to bp series druid and enabled as party healer, but for some reason she just ignores people. Mainly minsc...

What other mods do you have installed ? ... weidu.log's content, the likely reason for the interruptions etc is that you have a conflicting mod installed that messes up the scripts targeting and/or flag system, which turns the whole thing to porridge.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#202 -Ysil-

-Ysil-

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:02 PM

I'm having a heck of a time with this mod. For some reason it's cancels out my own inputs. But I don't recall it doing that in BGEE. And I played it just recently before starting bg2ee. If I try to cast a spell, or change targets I have to shut off their AI first. Which isn't all that hard now that I'm getting used to just hitting the D button. But it does become a pain in the ass when I need to emergency heal. Which brings me to point 2.

For some reason Jaheira isn't healing when she's supposed it. I have her set to bp series druid and enabled as party healer, but for some reason she just ignores people. Mainly minsc...

What other mods do you have installed ? ... weidu.log's content, the likely reason for the interruptions etc is that you have a conflicting mod installed that messes up the scripts targeting and/or flag system, which turns the whole thing to porridge.

Just BG2 tweaks. Installed tweaks first, Bpseries after. 

#203 Ysil

Ysil
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 11:16 AM

And I have another problem that seems to have popped up. The diseased overhead announcement keeps showing up on Jaheira, even though she isn't even diseased. Here's a copy of my weidu log.

Edit: I have turned off weapon swapping as they were ignoring my weapon using preferences and found that they also have a much better response to commands now. It may be that the weapon swapping was taking up their ability to follow orders.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Two-Handed Bastard Swords: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Two-Handed Katanas: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2035 // Two-Handed Axes: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> P&P Restrictions: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2352 // Alter Multiclass Restrictions -> Install both of the above options: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2380 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Kits: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): v16
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at  Mid-Range Reputation: v16
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BPSERIES/SETUP-BPSERIES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Detectable Stats v3.1 (required for BPSeriesScript Component): v0.3121
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BPSERIES/SETUP-BPSERIES.TP2~ #0 #10 //  Innate Spell Fixer: v0.3121
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BPSERIES/SETUP-BPSERIES.TP2~ #0 #100 // BP-Series Party AI for BG:EE,BG2:EE and BG2:ToB: v0.3121
~BPSERIES/SETUP-BPSERIES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Detectable Stats v3.1 (required for BPSeriesScript Component): v0.3121
~BPSERIES/SETUP-BPSERIES.TP2~ #0 #10 //  Innate Spell Fixer: v0.3121
~BPSERIES/SETUP-BPSERIES.TP2~ #0 #100 // BP-Series Party AI for BG:EE,BG2:EE and BG2:ToB: v0.3121

Edited by Ysil, 20 March 2015 - 02:58 PM.

#204 kerill

kerill
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:35 AM

I've always been a big fan of the Big Picture series, just played through BG2EE and was planning on doing the whole "install every mod that works for another playthrough" fun and games. As a result I downloaded the latest big world setup from the megamod help section. Sadly it seems dead set against using Big Picture- are these because it is using an older version or are there still big problems with combining BWP (which would be a real shame since I love BP and the Wesley Weimar mods are great fun). If I wanted to use BWP B2:EE when in the install order would be best?

#205 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:05 PM

i have wrong script descriptions in game. does it happen just to me or everyone have the same problem ?

#206 -Jathe-

-Jathe-

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:58 PM

Still in Irenicus' dungeon and I've noticed that while my Mage/Druid use their magic my Blackguard doesn't use any of their special skills like vampire touch or anything like that even though I have them using the Blackguard script...

#207 -GatherYourParty-

-GatherYourParty-

Posted 04 April 2017 - 01:49 AM

Hi! Big thanks for providing this fun mod. I am having a problem with weapon switching though. When set to Melee weapons - Intuitive, my NPCs run up to the enemies and then switch back and forth between melee and ranged weapons for a while, before settling on a ranged weapon, even though they are toe to toe with their opponents. Any help on this?

Reply to this topic