Minor oddities..

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:53 AM

- either way I thank you for your patience Jarno...
Well, let's hope someone comes up with a cure for that... and well, there's no need to thank me.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#22 Nocturne

Nocturne
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

Eh, finally a fruitful search! The wand is apparently working as intended. I guess I never used that wand before, and 'twould seem the Wand of Lightning is unique. Wierd, but good that 'twas no mod-caused bug! :blink:

Edited by Nocturne, 23 February 2013 - 11:59 AM.

#23 Nocturne

Nocturne
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

Sigh, as one problem is resolved, another crops up:

Shar-Teel got charmed by Tranzig, but unlike the default behavior where she'd attack my party, she just stand there doing nothing. This means Tranzig's charm became largely useless. Charm is fairly annoying effect to deal with, and I'd like to keep it that way. No idea what mod is causing this, digging through my WeiDU-log as I write this.

Attached Files

#24 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:08 AM

...digging through my WeiDU-log as I write this.
It might be wiser to copy paste the text from the file(after you open it with Notepad) to the first post in this thread(by editing it) than attaching it to post #23... :P

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#25 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:42 AM

Make sure you've disabled the Saving Throws fix and Expanded Actions in ToBEx.INI... Dunno if it's related to your charm bug but it helps to exclude the possible culprits yes? :D

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#26 Nocturne

Nocturne
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:31 AM

Make sure you've disabled the Saving Throws fix and Expanded Actions in ToBEx.INI... Dunno if it's related to your charm bug but it helps to exclude the possible culprits yes? :D

Saving Throws Fix, yes, Expanded Actions - off to check! It was abit difficult to re-create this issue as Tranzig only cast one charm, and it's the level 1 ver with +3 save... :X I am going to have to wait until I can consistently test this whenever I run into the next charming (pun intended) creature! :)

Btw as per Jarno's advice, I'm going to go collecting all my sporadic posts and linking the unresolved issues to the OP! Thanks guys.

#27 Nocturne

Nocturne
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

No luck, Lollorian. Borda - the potion merchant west of Nashkel - charmed Shar-Teel and she just stood there, inactive. He was using Charm Person, so I doubt I can recreate the situation - there's also the matter of Summons (Skeletons atleast), not following my commands.

'twould seem my gMinion scripts aren't working as intended, so I've opened a thread about this over at the G3 forums. Please consult that thread instead of posting here!

Edited by Nocturne, 03 March 2013 - 03:02 AM.