Photo

BGT-WeiDU 1.16 error during installation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 thanosmat

thanosmat
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

I installed and reinstalled Baldur's Gate I and II according to the instructions several times, but always the same error happens. I not installed in the program files. 

The error is 

Implementing experience patch...
ERROR: cannot convert warn or %warn% to an integer

Could anyone help me solve this problem?

Attached Files

#2 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

There is an error in the setup that is trying to tell you that it can't patch bgmain.exe (or Baldur's Gate II for Mac users). However, it only goes there if bgmain.exe (or Baldur's Gate II for Mac users) isn't even in your directory!

Edited by Ascension64, 31 March 2013 - 11:40 PM.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#3 thanosmat

thanosmat
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:31 AM

There is an error in the setup that is trying to tell you that it can't patch bgmain.exe (or Baldur's Gate II for Mac users). However, it only goes there if bgmain.exe (or Baldur's Gate II for Mac users) isn't even in your directory!

Thanks, I didn't noticed the missing file.I realized that after installed the patch 26498 the bgmain.exe disappeared for some reason. I reinstalled the patch and the .exe appeared. Problem solved.

#4 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:04 AM

Cool beans. Thanks for the info though, as GemRB users won't be able to install the current BGT-WeiDU version properly.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)