yvette possibly bugged?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#1 -Shawn-

-Shawn-

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:49 AM

hey lava, ive finally got some free time to continue the yvette mod, but after her talk when i gave her flowers in the morning, i havent gotten any talks for a reallllllllllly long time. is the mod waiting for me to do something? or?

#2 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:21 AM

Use these:

CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("YvetteRomanceTalk","GLOBAL")

CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("YvetteRomanceActive","GLOBAL")

If you told her that you have needs she should satisfy, then you broke the romance (active is 3), but that can be fixed with:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("YvetteRomanceActive","GLOBAL",1)

Let me know about the results! Cheers!

#3 -Shawn-

-Shawn-

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:32 AM

Hey, rofl i didnt tell her "there were needs i need satisfied" i would never say that to such a beautiful lady :P.

The romance is set to 1 so i think its active right?

And it says the romance talk is at 33

#4 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:51 AM

Let me check... hmm... strange...

Try to select your character and then click on Yvette. If it doesn't work, use:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("YvetteRomanceTalk","GLOBAL",32)

CLUAConsole:AdvanceRealTime(90000)

You can use the second one twice if using it once doesn't work. Then, let me know if it helped :)

#5 -shawn-

-shawn-

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:36 PM

hey sorry i havent replied im at work right now lol, i'm going to test that as soon as i get home, and will report to you when i do :)

#6 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:30 PM

Yep, sure. It's 1:30 AM here anyway... take your time, I should check the forums for your answers tomorrow (or rather today).

Cheers

#7 -shawn-

-shawn-

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:11 PM

hey! sorry for the extremely late reply, things got a bit hectic. I did the commands you said, the romance is progressing quite normally now, thank you :). Also i'd like to add, i did promise id tell you what i thought of the mod and so far its an amazingly beautiful mod.

#8 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:37 PM

thank you :) Oh, make a save before the Spellhold thing, before you enter the area Imoen joins. This place seem to be a check of how fortunate player is :D I suppose I need to reread the scripting and think if there's any better way of coding that specific moment in game.

#9 -rossbach451-

-rossbach451-

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:30 AM

Howdy!  Love the mod, Yvette is a very unique creation.  I too feel that it has been a long time between interactions.  My talk is at 17, I monkeyed with the ShadowKeeper to change the romancetime and the yvettetutimer; did I make a mistake?  Neither change did anything, nor do the numbers get any smaller.  The romanceactive is 1.  Do I need to do the deep gardens, innershade, or the white queen to advance things?  I have done the white queen (very cool, btw!)

#10 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:50 PM

Nah, even though CoI mods are joined with some motives etc, they are fully playable as stand-alone additions. Playing other mods won't make the talks fire faster.

Many people pause at this place, huh. In previous talk, Yvette gave you some fruits. Eat them. That will fire the next talk.

And thank you. I'm glad you like this project.

Edited by Lava Del'Vortel, 10 August 2013 - 01:51 PM.

#11 Cahir

Cahir
  • Modder
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:18 AM

Hi Lava,

While playing a new BG2 run to test *you-know-which-mod* ;)  I stumbled to a minor typo (missing space in one of replies in fact) in initial conversation with Yvette.

Just letting You know :D

Attached Files

#12 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:34 AM

thanks! :)

#13 -shawn-

-shawn-

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:22 PM

hey lava its been a long time, i was ABOUT to continue your mod when my hard drive ironically died (go figure what perfect timing) "thank you  :) Oh, make a save before the Spellhold thing, before you enter the area Imoen joins. This place seem to be a check of how fortunate player is  :D I suppose I need to reread the scripting and think if there's any better way of coding that specific moment in game." you had said before it died. what did you mean lol, could the romance bug out or something? just kind of want to prepare. thanks again.

#14 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

An essential event happens there, but as far as I know, the scripting for that particular moment didn't work fine for some players. So it's better to make a save before that happens just in case :)

#15 -shawn-

-shawn-

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

oh ok thanks, ill definitely save before that, and if anything goes wrong i will let you know. thanks for being so patient with all my questions and such, much appreciated.

#16 -shawn-

-shawn-

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

hey i forgot to ask, does she have any flirt options later on?

#17 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:46 AM

Oh, no -- sorry. The thing is that I myself hate PIDs. Maybe I'll write something for her, one day, but right now life is being a real hussle. But apart from that, I can assure you that there are many other talks you may enjoy.

#18 -shawn-

-shawn-

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:14 PM

oh its no biggy, flirts arent always necessary for a good romance. i was merely curious. and sorry to hear life is a hassle, i wish you well. youre a good guy :)

#19 ibanix

ibanix
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

After a few days of real-world Yvette, she started yelling about me being a Bhaalspawn or something, then tried to slap me; she hasn't done anything since. What happened?

#20 ibanix

ibanix
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:04 PM

CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("YvetteRomanceTalk","GLOBAL")   is currently 15

CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("YvetteRomanceActive","GLOBAL") is currently 3