Any new friendships?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 -Harlequin-

-Harlequin-

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:20 PM

Hey, I was wondering whether there are any more friendship packs in progress or planned. I know Mazzy's still has a few bugs, but I'd really like to see one for Aerie or Cernd. Any news?

#2 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9195 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

I have a Cernd friendship about 3/4 written, but working on BG2EE haven't had the time to finish it, I'm afraid! As for Aerie, you'd have to ask Choo Choo. :)

#3 Austin

Austin
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 04:45 AM

Hello! Thanks so much for your mods!
But doesn’t you plan to release a Jan Jansen Friendship mod? This is a wonderful character and it would be great to see more banters with him :)
Now there is one mod about him - Jan's Extended Quest. But, I think, many would like more)

Edited by Austin, 11 September 2019 - 04:47 AM.

#4 Isewein

Isewein
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 04:00 AM

I just realised that with the recent addition of friendship mods here (kudos, guys!), we now have at least one dedicated expansion mod for every single Bio NPC but Jaheira - which is fitting, I suppose, considering she had the most original game content out of all of them. Still, it would be great to have a "Jaheira friendship" analoguous to the Viconia one. It could be a simple copy of the existing Romance, with two or three dialogues altered - that'd be it. Maybe I'll get to it eventually... If anyone has ever considered the same, I'd love to cooperate.

Edited by Isewein, 28 November 2019 - 04:01 AM.

#5 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Staff
  • 660 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 08:33 AM

More than ten years ago, they were Aerie and Jaheira Friendships projects, but they were never completed nor released. If you are indeed interested in those, I might ask Kaeloree if you could complete and finalize what he began to write.

CARPE DIEM ....

In progress : Menace sur le Royaume de Diamant Éternel there.

#6 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2258 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 11:08 AM

Kaeloree passed the responsibility for IEP to me :) He also told me that many of the old talks could be better - the remaining unreleased stuff is like ancient... also, some he wasn't happy with some parts he wrote back then, he wanted it to be better and of best possible quality. If there was to be a new mod in the series, the person should talk to me so we could talk about the ideas etc. There are some people who considered working on a new IEP mods, but I suppose they are busy now, but this series isn't dead. I bet that one day there will be even more IEP projects, but that needs time :)

Edited by Lava Del'Vortel, 28 November 2019 - 11:18 AM.

#7 Isewein

Isewein
  • 52 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 02:37 AM

I'd love that, Gwen. I actually did code it for my own use, but rather sloppily (simply added gender checks to the "Romantic" lines of the Romance).

#8 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Staff
  • 660 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 07:35 AM

As Lava said, you should get in touch with him via inbox. He is the person in charge with IEP banters mods.

And it will save my time for updating other old SHS mods. ;)

CARPE DIEM ....

In progress : Menace sur le Royaume de Diamant Éternel there.