Great mod(s)!

Slight spoilers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 -fkirenicus-

-fkirenicus-

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

Just wanted to drop by and say that I've played your mods ToTDG and Innershade now, and simply must say I'm most impressed. Damn good mods, actually. :-)

I really enjoy the roleplaying aspects, and the new spells and items are simply amazing - without being overpowered.
These will be part of my games from now on, that's for certain. :-)

I didn't come far with the Yvette mod, however. My current character is a female Cleric/Mage, and I *guess* Yvette only will become free of her ...prison... with a male character? I can't talk to the drawing anymore, at any rate.

ISNF was installed quite late in the game, so I missed out on both the Temple of Sune and the new door in the Government district. Will try them again.

Congrats on some VERY good and fun mods! :-)

#2 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:51 AM

Thank you :) I'm really happy to hear (well..."read", actually :P ) that there are still new people who give my CoI mods a chance :) That gives me the motivation I need to work on my new projects. There may be new CoI mods, in future, but after the ISNF problem (v1 was like a failure...a bit boring and with somple scripting and...I had to rewrite 75% of the mod to make it interesting), I have decided that I want to polish the mod as much as possible before I release new stuff. There is one project that I hope will be considered interesting, which is a combination of quest and NPC. There are many great people who offered me some help so...

...anyway, I still need some time to finish up all the details etc.

Cheers! And again -- thanks.

#3 Bloodtitan

Bloodtitan
  • 406 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:43 AM

ToTDG has the depth and class of PS:Torment, it's amazing. It's true roleplaying. Much better than a few other mods here that try to enforce complexity on you, or riddles where you just waste your time trying to think like the modder did... or finding that one Pixel on a wall that's supposed to open a secret door (you know who you are :P)

Congratulations and thanks for delivering this!

Edited by Bloodtitan, 11 December 2014 - 11:43 AM.

#4 Setepenre

Setepenre
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:49 PM

I am enjoying the Colours of Infinity mods so much!  I have done The White Queen and Innershade and am soon on to Tales of the Deep Gardens.  I wanted to download the I Shall Never Forget but it is broken?  I hope it gets fixed soon.  I seem to remember playing it last year, I think, and the story was very sad but I really liked it.  Now I'm on a new playthru and I'd love to try it again because I've forgotten so much. 

Mankind will never be free until the last king is strangled to death by the entrails of the last cleric.

God may be your co-pilot, but never let him take the stick.

#5 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:12 PM

I wanted to download the I Shall Never Forget but it is broken?  I hope it gets fixed soon.

The error reports forgot to remind that he was using the Enhanced Edition game, so it might be restricted to that, or something else... so I would personally actually try it myself and not believe the random forum visitor that could mistakenly reports stuff that's very easy to fix, like for example by using the latest weidu.exe etc.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#6 Setepenre

Setepenre
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 10:40 AM

Thank you.  I will try it on my non-EE game and see if it works.  :)

Mankind will never be free until the last king is strangled to death by the entrails of the last cleric.

God may be your co-pilot, but never let him take the stick.

#7 Aroc2

Aroc2
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:02 AM

ISNF works fine in my BG2 installation.

#8 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:11 AM

If you use ISNF v4.2, WeiDU.exe changed: it's v237 one.