• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kai of Candlekeep

Kai of Candlekeep

Me? Nice? Dream on.

• Modder
  • 527 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

Because I'm totally OCD about the "perfect playthrough", I like to babysit my global variables.   Can someone please post the different variables for the Adrian romance/friendship please?  Also would like to know how long it usually takes for his quest to trigger and if I have to be anywhere specific (I think I've seen "outside in Athkatla" a couple of places, not sure if this is my answer or not). 

Thanks, and congrats on a fabulous NPC mod!  Loving it all the way so far  :)

Having a highly active imagination can be very taxing on the purity of one's soul at times...
- Sir Kalthorine ut Wistan

I find you amusing... in a "What the hell is wrong with you?" kind of way...
- Jaheira, BG1

#2 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

The romance/friendship track variable is rh#AdrianTalks. The first talk is 2, then even numbers, ending with 56. There is one resting in a forest area talk, which takes place at... 32. There are a couple of others that only trigger at rest or only in Athkatla, but nothing hard to meet. There are a handful of non-tracked talks as well.

The quest should trigger inside Athkatla 45 minutes or so after the fifth talk. Glad you're enjoying him, and I'm happy to answer anything else. =)

#3 Kai of Candlekeep

Kai of Candlekeep

Me? Nice? Dream on.

• Modder
  • 527 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

Thanks for the response, Rhaella.   I guess I'm just getting impatient.  

FFS, Adrian, can we get it on already???!!!???   :Tasty:

Having a highly active imagination can be very taxing on the purity of one's soul at times...
- Sir Kalthorine ut Wistan

I find you amusing... in a "What the hell is wrong with you?" kind of way...
- Jaheira, BG1