Photo

Help!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#21 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:59 AM

@Sergio:

Alien I've got another issue and it is really really bad. I don't know if there is anyone in the forum able to help me.

I wear king strhom mask and...

Discovered what's the problem. I....t's 1PP "Fixed animations for Solars and Elementals".

Alien, if you can, make it impossible to install this component in BWS.

Tell us if restoring the backups from the 1pp backup folder fixed this ? When you have the time(as we discussed this in G3 via PMs). :devil:

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#22 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:21 AM

You have written:

"Well, you go to the <game install folder>/1pp/backup/<Solar and elementals component number>/ -folder and cut & paste the animation files to the <game install folder>/override/ -folder and prey that this fix works.
Funny, I was about to post this post anyways, as I saw the post in the other forum. biggrin.png"

I would like to show you the 1pp backup folder:

http://s29.postimg.o...s7/Immagine.png

Also, I tried to check the core folder so I could at least find what are the files that I need to sub. These are the core folders:

http://s27.postimg.o...cj/Immagine.png

Another interesting post about the current interations between IR and 1pp:

http://forums.gibber...=24727&p=204596

Edited by Sergio, 24 August 2014 - 11:36 AM.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#23 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:48 AM

<game install folder>/1pp/backup/<Solar and elementals component number>/ -folder ...
I would like to show you the 1pp backup folder:
Like said, the folders name is the component number, you can find the number in the weidu.log, or if all else things fail, the BWP.pdf file(it might not be up to date, but it's likely), as the latest one was published a few days ago(BWP14.2). The BWP v14.1 .pdf indicates the component number is 300, so the files should be in there...
aka: <game install folder>/1pp/backup/300/

Yeah, even mods that only contain one component save their backups to a numbered folder, thus almost always to the zero folder aka: <game folder>/<modname>/backup/0/ -folder.

Edited by The Imp, 24 August 2014 - 12:06 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#24 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:33 PM

@ Sergio

About that Guardian CTD problem. Make change-log (easier in that way) on "DDGUARD7.CRE".

Then one by one (starting biggest number) or look change-log.txt with refers to IA and rename "DDGUARD7.xxxx.CRE" to "DDGUARD7.CRE" and put it to override folder. Then CLUAConsole:

CreareCreature("DDGUARD7")

and see what happens then.

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#25 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:57 PM

@jarno: didn't work  :(

@Micbaldur: Hi!
That's what I've got:

[WeiDU.exe] WeiDU version 23602

This is a non-stable version. Unless you're sure about what you're doing, consider downgrading.

override/DDGUARD7.CRETB#"SPACE"lolfixer/backup/5/DDGUARD7.CRE

override/DDGUARD7.CRE

override/DDGUARD7.CRE

Mods affecting DDGUARD7.CRE:

00000: ~SETUP-LOLFIXER.TP2~ 0 5 // Creature Stuff - MAJESTIC Creature Fixer: 29122013

00001: /* acted upon in an indetectable manner */~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ 0 0 // Generalized Biffing: v2.2

00002: /* acted upon in an indetectable manner */~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ 0 0 // Generalized Biffing: v2.2

So, inside the folder changelog I've got this file DDGUARD7.xxxx.CRE
I've renamed it to DDGUARD7.CRE but it still crashes.

I then tried to use all the other DDGUARD7.cre I've got inside BG2 folder,
one inside lolfixer\backup\5
one inside generalized biffing folder.

It didn't work. The game crashes when I summon the guy. Suggestions? :D

Edited by Sergio, 24 August 2014 - 04:57 PM.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#26 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:38 AM

Also, does anyone know where am I supposed to find the silver horn of valhalla? The fisherman's house is empty and doesn't have it.

#27 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:52 AM

Also, does anyone know where am I supposed to find the silver horn of valhalla? The fisherman's house is empty and doesn't have it.

Well it suppose to be there 2nd floor at (AR0528, x 520 y 250).

If it not there some mod probably removed it.

#28 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:00 AM

@ Sergio

About that change-log of DDGUARD7.CRE mine looks like this:

Spoiler

So because yours is much shorter than mine i'm out of options. Sorry.

Update:

I think that it's probably animation issue and i don't know how to change-log those.

Edited by micbaldur, 25 August 2014 - 10:34 AM.

#29 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:01 PM

Thank you. I've got a question to ask. How do I check which mod touch jewels? Is there a file I could changelog to detect what is touching them to be unidentified?

#30 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:23 PM

Thank you. I've got a question to ask. How do I check which mod touch jewels? Is there a file I could changelog to detect what is touching them to be unidentified?

I finally found it. :D

It's 1pp component "1ppv4: Core updates and item patches" because it has question:

Do you want gems to require some lore to identify?  

1. Yes please.
2. No thank you.

PLEASE ENTER  1 OR 2

BWP bat-file and BWS answers 1. :P

#31 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:35 PM

You just open the save game with Shadowkeeper, then you just take the file reference from the inventory, and you make a change-log from the "<itemresource reference>.itm" file, and there you go.
It sounds a bit like any jewel would do, so "misc16.itm" for the Fire Agate Gem could give you the result, without the need to actually go looking.
:ph34r:

Edited by The Imp, 25 August 2014 - 12:36 PM.

#32 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:40 AM

It's 1pp component "1ppv4: Core updates and item patches" because it has question:

1. Yes please.
2. No thank you.

PLEASE ENTER  1 OR 2

You are making me hate really a lot 1PP. First the animation for the guardian not working properly, and now the gem requiring identifications.

You just open the save game with Shadowkeeper, then you just take the file reference from the inventory, and you make a change-log from the "<itemresource reference>.itm" file, and there you go.
It sounds a bit like any jewel would do, so "misc16.itm" for the Fire Agate Gem could give you the result, without the need to actually go looking.
:ph34r:

Thanks anyway <3

#33 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:53 AM

You are making me hate really a lot 1PP. First the animation for the guardian not working properly, and now the gem requiring identifications.

Sorry i don't want to do that because 1pp is one best mods out there.

That guardian thing is odd bug (well they always are), i have 1pp with all of it's glory but i don't have any problems with it.

Well actually that gem identification is minor annoyance but i can live with it. Next time i edit it out.

#34 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:03 AM

Yes, but thinking  without actually checking each component, the only component worth noting is the paperdoll part. The item parts is already added by item revision that uses 1pp , and the spell revisions also overhaul the spell part.

What's left?

#35 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:18 AM

Yes, but thinking  without actually checking each component, the only component worth noting is the paperdoll part. The item parts is already added by item revision that uses 1pp , and the spell revisions also overhaul the spell part.

What's left?

Well i don't like Item Revisions and never gonna use it (it messed items and i don't like it).

I'm not spell person (more i like Conan person) so i'm not gonna use Spell Revisions either.

But everybody do as they like. So if you don't like 1pp that's ok but i like a lot. So no problems. :D

#36 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:18 PM

Try item revision, it is a top notch quality mod.

And trust me, even if you aren't a spell person, spell revision is great because makes magic less annoying

#37 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:44 PM

Try item revision, it is a top notch quality mod.
No i'm not going use that mod. It's aims to "tweak" all items in the game. Stupidiest idea for a mod that i have ever heard.
And trust me, even if you aren't a spell person, spell revision is great because makes magic less annoying
Spell Revisions, aims to "tweak" all spells just like Spell Pack. No for both of those too.

#38 Quiet

Quiet
  • 189 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:53 PM

1. Yes please.
2. No thank you.

PLEASE ENTER  1 OR 2

By default BWS answers "2". Answer "1" can be either if it selected manually, or in case of an error due to changes in the number of questions (although I thought that fixed it a month or two ago).
Sergio can you show me your 1pp.debug file?

#39 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:01 AM

this one?

Attached Files

#40 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:04 AM

I've got an issue with Saemon Havarian. After having retrieved the horn, he is not inside the tavern. Does anyone know what could have happened and how do I troubleshoot the problem ?

Edit:  this link seems somewhat interesting.
http://forums.gibber...showtopic=14796

Also this one:

http://forums.gibber...showtopic=18187

@Wisp: if you are around there, just knock inside this topic. Tell me what I gotta do to help you detect what's the problem, and we may be able to fix this bug.

Spoiler

Edited by Sergio, 27 August 2014 - 03:10 AM.