Romance Variable Bug

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -GuestNovus-

-GuestNovus-

Posted 02 February 2015 - 11:34 PM

I've romanced Isra to the point that she's warning me she can't promise kids or marriage. (No mention of white picket fences however, so I'm still holding out for those.) I've now encountered a glitch where Isra and Aerie stop moving. When I click on a new location for them individually or for the party, they go about three feet and stop. Isra keeps dropping into a combat "on guard" animation instead of idling when she stops, as does Aerie. None of the other characters drop out of their regular animations, and their pathfinding go fine. I reloaded an earlier game, the problem went away, but as soon as my PC and Isra had the same lovetalk, the glitch reemerged.

Pulled this out of the bugs thread, as it describes my current issue perfectly. Expect in my case it is Jaheira not Aerie. Did anyone ever figure out a fix for this? The cause is the RH#ISRAROMANCEACTIVE variable, when it is set to 2 is causes this bug. Set to anything else and it's fine. Very unfortunate as it's a crippling bug, preventing proper movement, spellcasting, or even attacking/defending. Going to have to pull the mod if I can can't sort it out. 

#2 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 04:09 PM

No need for the new thread, I saw your reply in the bugs thread. I'll try to figure it out for you there because I get emailed responses. =)