Photo

Insults to the authors

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#61 Caveman

Caveman
  • 835 posts

Posted 28 January 2004 - 10:56 PM

Thou hath violated the authorities a second time, n00b!   

For this, I have casted a permanent disintegrate on thou & thou art banished forevaar! 

*at least we don't have to endure more wistle blows* 

Coming back == cheating

*In the Interest of Good Order and Sport, referees can move as many times per round as needed*[Quick as a wink, as the Perm. Disentegration spell hits home, the shhnneaky Caveman quaffs a potion of Invisibility giving poor Galac the false idea that the C.M. has been outdone] <creeps up behind Galac, blows whistle in his ear. Loud.. > !!!WRONG ANSWER!!! & I DON'T CHEAT! Silly rabbit, did you really think I would ref a fight with this crowd without taking precautions?<puts right Boot of the ArchReferee[crafted by the gods they were] sideways across Galac's rump>BAM!You Will Respect MY Author-O-tie!<Galac flies across the room crashing headfirst through a wall> sings: *Noobie, noobie that I be, but how thou's knavish magics hath no effect on me* For I have travelled to and fro across the Planes for many a long year,SO let ME count the ways; #1- I have a PhD. in Magic Defense from the University of Sigil, ergo: #2- Cloak of Mirrors worn, #3 Save vs. Spells of 33 lvl Paladin, and #4 "Defiance to the Wicked" Full Plate +5 (grants wearer +3 to all saves, etc.)*Armor of the Commandant of the Order of the Polydiverse Paladins of Profane Poetry*, just to name a few of the tricks up my sleeve. Now I realize no one here, esp. me <_< , is no Elminster, but break out your abacus...1+2+3+4= Your spell fizzled! :lol: You are right, about one thing: no more whistle, I retire! No more refereeing for me! <shoves whistle up Galac's bum> Unless YOU want to TOOT it (no pun intended)! :lol: Littiz is right, we are taking this thread way off course. Jester's suggestion of a thread for fights(and I salute him for that) bears some research. Galactygon: Well done, a valiant effort!<salutes> But, consider yourself *Dealt With*... :D Stop by the Cave sometime and I'll show you some tricks(PhD in Dirty Fighting Univ.of Amn) ;)

*casts Summon Wild Bull on Jester*

MR. J! CATCH! <tosses him a Battle Axe +3 vs Bovines, "Steakmaker"> Now Ladies and Gentlemen, for my last act...I disappear...Peace...<rubs a small clear crystal and fades into nothing...>

#62 jester

jester

biased bystander

• 1476 posts

Posted 28 January 2004 - 11:01 PM

Thank you Mystra for my underwear of the wild mage in these troubling times!

...and my sparkling new "Kneepads of the bovine Rapture" automatically dispel anything related to cows in various shapes and sizes. B)

Casts "Rapture of the Stepmother" on the Golem standing right next to galactycon -courtesy of UU-
"It's 106 miles to Arroyo, we got a full fusion cell, half a pack of RadAway, it's midnight, and I'm wearing a 50-year old Vault 13 Jumpsuit. Let's hit it!" -The Chosen One

Free your mind

#63 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

Replendent Beta Tester of Madness!!!

• 2175 posts

Posted 28 January 2004 - 11:32 PM

Thank you Mystra for my underwear of the wild mage in these troubling times!

...and my sparkling new "Kneepads of the bovine Rapture" automatically dispel anything related to cows in various shapes and sizes. B)

Casts "Rapture of the Stepmother" on the Golem standing right next to galactycon -courtesy of UU-

casts....

summon lady delcia de'arnisse....

runs away before lynched by every one....

casts area effect summon cow dung...

cow pies rain everywhere, clouding my trail...

clean getaway... ^_^
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#64 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 12:02 AM

clean getaway...

Trying to escape the field, UU fails to spot the recently summoned pit full of cow dung just before him... :rolleyes:

TGM what happened to you?? You look so different now.

Oh, just my old look on these forums... ;)
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#65 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

• 2175 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 03:57 AM

clean getaway...

Trying to escape the field, UU fails to spot the recently summoned pit full of cow dung just before him... :rolleyes:

TGM what happened to you?? You look so different now.

Oh, just my old look on these forums... ;)

fortunately, stacking haste and improved haste, my speed is so high that momentum carries me past the pit, the viscous animal waste matter providing just enough support for me to make it to the other side safely...

meanwhile, the mirror image spell i cast on lady delcia causes 8 copies of her to appear...urg!!! :P
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#66 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 04:54 AM

meanwhile, the mirror image spell i cast on lady delcia causes 8 copies of her to appear...urg!!!

Facing the utter doom, TGM histerically starts to blast the attacking Dalcias with Mordenkainen's Force Pillows... :blink:
Posted Image

#67 Galactygon

Galactygon

Modding since 2002

• 938 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 09:21 AM

Thou hath violated the authorities a second time, n00b!   

For this, I have casted a permanent disintegrate on thou & thou art banished forevaar! 

*at least we don't have to endure more wistle blows* 

Coming back == cheating

*In the Interest of Good Order and Sport, referees can move as many times per round as needed*[Quick as a wink, as the Perm. Disentegration spell hits home, the shhnneaky Caveman quaffs a potion of Invisibility giving poor Galac the false idea that the C.M. has been outdone] <creeps up behind Galac, blows whistle in his ear. Loud.. > !!!WRONG ANSWER!!! & I DON'T CHEAT! Silly rabbit, did you really think I would ref a fight with this crowd without taking precautions?<puts right Boot of the ArchReferee[crafted by the gods they were] sideways across Galac's rump>BAM!You Will Respect MY Author-O-tie!<Galac flies across the room crashing headfirst through a wall> sings: *Noobie, noobie that I be, but how thou's knavish magics hath no effect on me* For I have travelled to and fro across the Planes for many a long year,SO let ME count the ways; #1- I have a PhD. in Magic Defense from the University of Sigil, ergo: #2- Cloak of Mirrors worn, #3 Save vs. Spells of 33 lvl Paladin, and #4 "Defiance to the Wicked" Full Plate +5 (grants wearer +3 to all saves, etc.)*Armor of the Commandant of the Order of the Polydiverse Paladins of Profane Poetry*, just to name a few of the tricks up my sleeve. Now I realize no one here, esp. me <_< , is no Elminster, but break out your abacus...1+2+3+4= Your spell fizzled! :lol: You are right, about one thing: no more whistle, I retire! No more refereeing for me! <shoves whistle up Galac's bum> Unless YOU want to TOOT it (no pun intended)! :lol: Littiz is right, we are taking this thread way off course. Jester's suggestion of a thread for fights(and I salute him for that) bears some research. Galactygon: Well done, a valiant effort!<salutes> But, consider yourself *Dealt With*... :D Stop by the Cave sometime and I'll show you some tricks(PhD in Dirty Fighting Univ.of Amn) ;)

*casts Summon Wild Bull on Jester*

MR. J! CATCH! <tosses him a Battle Axe +3 vs Bovines, "Steakmaker"> Now Ladies and Gentlemen, for my last act...I disappear...Peace...<rubs a small clear crystal and fades into nothing...>

Cheater! I saw you turn to dust with my own eyes, Caveman. So too late now. You'll be ignored then...

And besides, You have overlooked the Mantle of Eldath Protection that I cast against CamDawg... so your +x enchantment is thwarted.... anyways for more entertainment, you all have a timestop or two to look forward to....

.... and Timestop is the ONE spell no one is immune to...

Anyways, timestop is cast & I get 5 extra rounds

*casts Improved Alacrity*
*casts a greater malison at everyone
*casts Summon Planetar
*casts spell trap
*casts Wail of the Banshee
*warps away with a graceful wave of the hand with a dimension door

And as timestop ends, I'll be watching the entertainment from afar within the safe sanctuary of.....
..... TeamBG. :)
Posted Image

#68 Caveman

Caveman
  • 835 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 09:51 AM

Cheater! I saw you turn to dust with my own eyes, Caveman. So too late now. You'll be ignored then...

And besides, You have overlooked the Mantle of Eldath Protection that I cast against CamDawg... so your +x enchantment is thwarted.... anyways for more entertainment, you all have a timestop or two to look forward to....

Anyways, timestop is cast & I get 5 extra rounds

*casts Improved Alacrity*
*casts a greater malison at everyone
*casts Summon Planetar
*casts spell trap
*casts Wail of the Banshee
*warps away with a graceful wave of the hand with a dimension door

And as timestop ends, I'll be watching the entertainment from afar within the safe sanctuary of.......... TeamBG.

..<A rift appears in mid-air and Caveman's head pops through> Oh come on duuude! :o You should demand a refund on whoever taught you that Permanent Disintegration spell. And don't hate on me because I stuck that whistle in your @$$. :D It seemed like the proper thing to do at the time....you're killing me here. Laters. Give my regards to the folks at TBG! <Head pops back into the rift, followed by and echoing voice> ...and.. get... your.... eyes.... checked......sucker....!

#69 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Modder
  • 1505 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 10:12 AM

C'mon everyone, let's remember the point of this thread and take it to heart.

Littiz and TGM suck.

Please, let's not lose sight of this very important message.

;)

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.
____
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

#70 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

• 2175 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 11:55 AM

Time Stop Immunity
Type: 0x00000136
Param1: 0
Param2: 1
Flags: 0x00000001
Time: 0
Prob: 100
Target: 0x00000002

MUWahahahahhahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#71 Galactygon

Galactygon

Modding since 2002

• 938 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 12:03 PM

Yes I know... though since you didnt declare it earlier.... you got frozen by the 1st timestop (though it will work on future ones too).

Anyways...

*casts Galactygon's Infernal Combustion on.... defenceless Littiz*

burrrrrn, burrrrrn, the flamesssss, whahahahaha
Posted Image

#72 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

• 2175 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 12:20 PM

meanwhile, the mirror image spell i cast on lady delcia causes 8 copies of her to appear...urg!!!

Facing the utter doom, TGM histerically starts to blast the attacking Dalcias with Mordenkainen's Force Pillows... :blink:

you, my friend, need to learn the much more powerful version of mordenkainen's force pillows...

mordenkainen's comfy cushions...

(the only drawback is that the physical component needed is a spanish inquisition priest's outfit)

after uuf recovers from the timestop, he prepares a scroll he got from jan last week...

raises hands, and incants the aweful spell...

"boston baked beans, lima beans, kidney beans, chili with beans...draconis cutsa-de-cheesa!!!"

and the spectral, glowing hind quarters of a mighty dragon appear in the air, as the dreaded

DRAGON FART

spell is cast...everyone is instantly envolped in a hideous choking green mist...

and as the user d gates away, a puckish grin is seen, just like the cheshire cat, as a minor fireball is tossed into the mist... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#73 -Galactyon-

-Galactyon-

Posted 29 January 2004 - 07:08 PM

A too easy cure:

*casts Zone of Sweet air*

#74 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

• 2175 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 10:27 PM

A too easy cure:

*casts Zone of Sweet air*

now the question is...did galactyon manage to finish casting zone of sweet air before the fireball hit the mist???

BOOM!!!

:P
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#75 Tom

Tom

moT

• 1403 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 01:20 AM

Gates in and is killed by fireball
Forward he cried from the rear
And the front rank died
And the general sat and the lines on the map
Moved from side to side.

#76 Galactygon

Galactygon

Modding since 2002

• 938 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 07:17 AM

Yes
Posted Image

#77 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

• 2175 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 12:03 PM

Gates in and is killed by fireball

doesn't your fruit rind helmet protect you from critical hits???

^_^
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#78 Grey Acumen

Grey Acumen

Hunter of the Doomed

• 2047 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 09:31 PM

*rift opens*

*walks through rift to survey damage* :unsure:

Eh, wow. Spellcasting galore. I'm going back to The Fridge - Cheers Thread, its safer there.

*dissapears, accidentally leaving rift open*
Improved Beastmaster ---------- [Complete!]
Mime Bardic Kit ------------------- [Complete!]
Rebalanced Use Any Item HLA -- [Complete!]
Improved Wizard Slayer --------- [Complete!]
Stormsinger Ultimate Elemental Bardic Kit [75%]

Find out what else is in store at Acumen's Assortment

#79 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 11:25 PM

All right, all of you with the pillows, heads up to the Fridge, right into the similar thread (Pillow Fight)!
Now let me guide us folks back to topic..:

Littiz and TGM suck.

So sayeth the n :P :P b..!
Posted Image

#80 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 11:28 PM

Eh, wow. Spellcasting galore. I'm going back to The Fridge - Cheers Thread, its safer there.

*dissapears, accidentally leaving rift open*

But of course TGM doesn't forgets to send a nice "Pillow of Disruption" after the most unsuspecting Grey Acumen... ;)
Posted Image