• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#21 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:43 AM

Try CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("YvetteRomanceTalk","GLOBAL",21) - let's see what happens then. Just don't save it. it's an experiment.

#22 -CrownedClown-

-CrownedClown-

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:03 AM

Try CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("YvetteRomanceTalk","GLOBAL",21) - let's see what happens then. Just don't save it. it's an experiment.

Thank you friend!))Right after she told me about woman that sold a portrait))can you tell me most important places with Yvette(or quests)I dont want to miss something)))

#23 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:41 AM

Ugh, I don't remember. Most important talks are written the way you won't miss them, anyway. And let's hope you won't get more weird bugs like that. I guess the timer wasn't set for some reason. Maybe next talk will fire normally.

#24 -CrownedClown-

-CrownedClown-

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:51 AM

Ugh, I don't remember. Most important talks are written the way you won't miss them, anyway. And let's hope you won't get more weird bugs like that. I guess the timer wasn't set for some reason. Maybe next talk will fire normally.

I hope)good luck in your future mods))Where i can find old druid?I bought a book

#25 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:02 AM

Oh my, which book? What druid? If you now speak of The White Queen mod (starts after you buy a book), then you just should get a new area on map - the Silent Swamps.

#26 -CrownedClown-

-CrownedClown-

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:05 AM

Oh my, which book? What druid? If you now speak of The White Queen mod (starts after you buy a book), then you just should get a new area on map - the Silent Swamps.

I cant,maybe low lvl...9

#27 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:34 AM

Can't go there? The area is gray? Uhm, maybe use City Gates.

#28 -CrownedClown-

-CrownedClown-

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:50 AM

Can't go there? The area is gray? Uhm, maybe use City Gates.

Where i can find a gift to apologise?Its a book?Where I can buy it?

#29 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:07 AM

The file is called YxBook.itm and it's added to temlath.sto. I don't remember what exactly shop is that, but from the filename I would guess it's a temple of Lathander. Once you give her the book, there is just ONE response that allow you to apologize. Be sure to pick that one.

#30 -CrownedClown-

-CrownedClown-

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:13 AM

The file is called YxBook.itm and it's added to temlath.sto. I don't remember what exactly shop is that, but from the filename I would guess it's a temple of Lathander. Once you give her the book, there is just ONE response that allow you to apologize. Be sure to pick that one.

do you have a code for cluaconsole??

#31 -CrownedClown-

-CrownedClown-

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:31 AM

I give her a book and noyhing happens....romance progress is 3 now

It happen right after underdark,she said something like "why you touch her and dont want to speak with you"

#32 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:47 AM

One post is enough.

After Underdark it can't be fixed anymore.

#33 -CrownedClown-

-CrownedClown-

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:06 AM

One post is enough.

After Underdark it can't be fixed anymore.

HI,Sorry,its me again)I just want to end this romance)I replayed underdark and have 2-3 dialogues with her,romance set to 1,is it normal.I read that it will be to in elf city...romance talk - 45.Everything going normal?What places I should visit before ending the game?Sorry,i like this mod )

#34 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:32 AM

The RomanceActive should be 1. It is set to 2 after the vampire plot (while getting the lanthorn for elves), after you get back to elven camp with the item. As for situational talk, you should have experienced most of them until now.

Edited by Lava Del'Vortel, 15 November 2017 - 04:34 AM.