[Solved] Adalon drow bug on EE [spoilers] [gamebreaking bug with PPE i

ppe bg2ee adalon dragochick

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jakar

Jakar
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:52 AM

long story short: PPE (Picture, picture everywhere) Ust Natha Drow NPCs should be marked red as gamebreaking.

When you install Ust Natha Drow portraits, it makes "drowish" portraits of npc's when Adalon transforms you into a drow. Problem is that when you came back to a drago, the sreen hangs up just before the transition to entrance. There're many reports for that in beamsdog forum.

Guy, who created this part of mod, posted a patch, but as i see, there's no changes in main file, so you have to edit files on your own. Also, i didn't test if it works at all. And, it doesn't work on installed megamod, of course. 

https://imgur.com/a/GbSWM

I restored my NPC's from spell and avatar changes by getting allert from drow city. Killed there everyone for that. Now the problem is that i don't want to kill a dragochick, i wanna to give her back her damn egg. Searching for possibility to complete this mission and get xp with nearinfinity or console.
The other way i tried - load the game in vanilla unmoded game, talk to Adalon, save and load it again in modded game. I'm like very scared to do that, cause, i guess, that there could be troubles later because of something messing up, or am i wrong? I hided all moded gloves/swords etc to bottomless bag and it lets me keep them. The problem is with various game's variables, "what could get wrong"? 

Attached Images

• Screenshot_20180116_104634.png

Edited by Jakar, 16 January 2018 - 04:10 AM.

#2 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 03:25 AM

Try this:

Put the attached file into BG2EE/override

restart the game and talk to Adalon (without having done other weird stuff before)

Attached File  CUT44C.BCS   10.25K   672 downloads

At least in my EET install (1.0 RC9.2) it works without issue. I repaired even some other players saves with running through this script.

Edited by Roxanne, 16 January 2018 - 03:27 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#3 Jakar

Jakar
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 03:46 AM

Try this:

Put the attached file into BG2EE/override

restart the game and talk to Adalon (without having done other weird stuff before)

attachicon.gifCUT44C.BCS

At least in my EET install (1.0 RC9.2) it works without issue. I repaired even some other players saves with running through this script.

Praised be Seldarine! It worked! Thanks a lot!

Attached Images

• Screenshot_20180116_133555.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ppe, bg2ee, adalon, dragochick