Mod NPC Proofreading Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition dwarf

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sinaherib

Sinaherib
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 12:58 AM

Greetings, everyone!

I've got interested in IE modding some time ago and right now I'm looking for aid.

Recently I have finished my first project - NPC mod for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, which is also compatible with IWD NPC Project. It adds a pre-made dwarven companion Turald to the game and contains all standart content: banters, dialogs with the PC, interjections.

Character info
Name: Turald
Race: Dwarf
Class: Fighter/cleric
Alignment: Neutral Good
Romance: No

At the moment I'm looking for a person who can help me proofread all the text. If anyone can help me with it, I'll appreciate it very much. If more information is needed, I'll gladly provide it.

Have a nice day and thank you for your attention!

Edited by Sinaherib, 29 June 2018 - 09:47 AM.

Novice modder.

Finishing work on first NPC mod and planning to contribute more in the nearest future.

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 01:24 AM

You probably want to add the "EE" into the topic title, as there's already an IWD NPC project and it works also in the non-EE game, but it's complicated because of that. As at the time, the NPCs could not join the party(thanks to the vanilla IWD engine not have that). Today, the IWDEE uses the (BG)EE engine, with comes with all the bells and the whistles...
And say, you probably want to add the NPCs name too. Also, if the EET will get the IWD_in_EET, will you be adding this mod into that and so forth ?

Nope, not volunteering ... just speculating on my day off from work.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 Sinaherib

Sinaherib
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 01:37 AM

You probably want to add the "EE" into the topic title, as there's already an IWD NPC project and it works also in the non-EE game, but it's complicated because of that. As at the time, the NPCs could not join the party(thanks to the vanilla IWD engine not have that). Today, the IWDEE uses the (BG)EE engine, with comes with all the bells and the whistles...
And say, you probably want to add the NPCs name too. Also, if the EET will get the IWD_in_EET, will you be adding this mod into that and so forth ?

Nope, not volunteering ... just speculating on my day off from work.

Thank you, I edited the topic.

As of possible IWD_in_EET - time will tell. First of all, I want to release a version for IWD:EE.

Novice modder.

Finishing work on first NPC mod and planning to contribute more in the nearest future.

#4 Sinaherib

Sinaherib
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 02:52 AM

I'm deeply sorry, but I guess I should have started this topic in Resource Request Forum. If that's so can it be moved there, please? Thank you!

Novice modder.

#5 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 03:09 AM

Moved it to Classfields. Most proofreading requests are here. Cheers!

#6 Sinaherib

Sinaherib
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 03:15 AM

Moved it to Classfields. Most proofreading requests are here. Cheers!

Thank you very much!

Edited by Sinaherib, 29 June 2018 - 03:15 AM.

Novice modder.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mod, NPC, Proofreading, Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition, dwarf