Solaufein Flirt Pack for the Solaufein Romance updated to v1.2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 01:05 AM

Solaufein Flirt Pack for Weimar's Solaufein Romance Mod has been updated and is now available for Mac Os X and Linux games (in the same package). v1.2 is BG2, ToB, BGT, BG2:EE and EET compatible.

Note: This mod was first released at RPGDungeon.net. As this site is no more available since many years, it was time to save it from disappearance. It is now hosted at Spellhold Studios with Rastor authorization.

Read the Readme

SHS Download Center

SHS official GitHub alternate download center

Change log:

- Added rpgsolaflirtpack.ini metadata file to support AL|EN's "Project Infinity".
- Renamed setup-rpgsolaflirtpack.tp2 -> rpgsolaflirtpack.tp2 to support AL|EN's "Project Infinity".
- Replaced `AUTHOR` keyword with `SUPPORT`.
- Added missing `REQUIRE_PREDICATE` process to avoid installing the mod in inaccurate games and if Weimer's Solaufein Romance Mod is not installed.
- Added component `DESIGNATED` number and "solaufein_flirt_pack" `LABEL`.
- Added missing `HANDLE_CHARSETS` function to convert string entries for EE games.
- Added native BG2:EE and EET compatibilities.

- Added jastey's compatibility improvements with Weimer's and other scripting stuff:
      - Added "InParty(Myself) See(Player1) !ActuallyInCombat() !See([ENEMY])" to all script blocks, so they do not interrupt fighting orders.
      - Removed script block to reset timer while in combat. No script blocks should be executed during combat as they interrupt Solaufein's fighting.
      - Added "!StateCheck(Myself,CD_STATE_NOTVALID) !StateCheck(Player1,CD_STATE_NOTVALID)" to all script blocks that trigger dialogues. (replaced STATE_SLEEPING)
      - Removed wrong randomNum in PIDs.
      - "Hug Solaufein" in town will only play once. Detection of town via script toggle variable "RPGSolaFlirtSOA_Inside Town".
      - PID from original Solaufein mod will be added to Flirts-PIDs. This way, no possibilities to communicate with Solaufein (e.g. skip the hart fight) will be lost.
      - Removed unnecessary trigger variables from Solaufein initiated flirt dialogues (trigger dialogues by the trigger variable only).
      - PID flirt "buy Solaufein a drink" inside tavern will only be available once.
- Added Gwendolyne's workaround to fix the no-initiating flirt options when clicking on Solaufein for the first time: not tested in game..
- tp2 file: replaced old-school `DECOMPILE_DLG_TO_D` plus `COMPILE_D_TO_DLG` process with more accurate `DECOMPILE_AND_PATCH` command.
- Included BWP Fixpack hotfixes:

- rpgsola.baf: Lollorian's corrected AreaCheck.
      - rpgsolaflirts.d: Lollorian's corrected AreaCheck.
      - rpgsolaflirts.tra: replaced wrong token "<CHARNAME.>;" with "<CHARNAME>." (@433).
- rpgsolaflirts.tra: got rid of all special characters that may cause glitches in a few foreign languages.
- Wrote a new rpgsolaflirtpack-readme-english.html readme file and moved it into new "readme" folder.
- Removed useless backup folder.
- Reorganized mod architecture tree: created "lang" and "files" folders to sort files according to their types.
- Lower cased files.
- Included Linux and Mac Os X versions in the same package (thanks AL|EN's Infinity Auto Packager tool!).
- Updated WeiDU installer to v246.
- Uploaded mod to official Spellhold Studios GitHub mirror account.

Edited by Gwendolyne, 12 April 2020 - 06:04 AM.

CARPE DIEM ....

In progress : Menace sur le Royaume de Diamant Éternel there.

#2 Ark477

Ark477
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 10:31 PM

I've been trying to get this up and running on EET for a couple of days without any headway. I've been using v103 of Solaufein from Weimer's old site directly - should I be getting a different version so that it plays nicely with EET?

My latest issue is that when I try to leave Candlekeep with Solaufein installed - with or without the flirt pack on top of it - Gorion just stands there after I tell him I'm ready to leave. The game doesn't progress at all.

#3 Endarire

Endarire
  • 216 posts

Posted 02 May 2023 - 12:18 PM

Bouncer from Discord told me this today regarding this mod:

ERROR Installing [The RPG Solaufein Flirt Pack for BG2 (Rated NC17)], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall 5 files for [RPGSOLAFLIRTPACK/RPGSOLAFLIRTPACK.TP2] component 0.
Uninstalled 5 files for [RPGSOLAFLIRTPACK/RPGSOLAFLIRTPACK.TP2] component 0.
ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "opendir", "")

Bouncer then noticed that the rpgsolaflirtpack.tp2 references an invalid directory 'solarom' which should be 'solaufein'. After correcting it in the tp2 file it installed successfully. Here is the altered tp2 file.

https://cdn.discorda...laflirtpack.tp2