Fixes for the BiG fixpack

• Please log in to reply
1025 replies to this topic

#181 -Fennek-

-Fennek-

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:39 AM

Here is a hint for a modification of the creatures from Kiara Zaiya mod:

http://www.shsforums...post__p__482450

Their forum seems to be of no use anymore. If there are more bugs, one might think about transfering the mod into the expert install.

And as I see, Lollorian has already posted his fix for LR. :)

#182 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:56 PM

Hoppy's BG2Fixpack Crom-not-enjoying fix (not as bad as it sounds :lol:)
Fix: here

Ajantis BGII NPC Crom upgrade typo thingie
Fix: Typo in second recipe for upgrade to Ajantis' shield...
IF
 Global("C#AjanForgeShieldAmulet","GLOBAL",1)
 Global("ForgeStuff","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
 RESPONSE #100
     SetGlobal("C#AjanForgeShieldAmulet","GLOBAL",0)
     TakePartyItem("C#AJSHLD")
     DestroyItem("CDItem1")
     DestroyItem("AMUL14")
     GiveItemCreate("C#AJSHL2",PLAYER1,0,0,0) // completed item
     ActionOverride("wsmith01",StartDialogueNoSet([PC]))
END
should prolly have been ...
IF
 Global("C#AjanForgeShieldAmulet","GLOBAL",1)
 Global("ForgeStuff","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
 RESPONSE #100
     SetGlobal("C#AjanForgeShieldAmulet","GLOBAL",0)
     TakePartyItem("AMUL14")
     DestroyItem("C#AJSHLD")
     DestroyItem("AMUL14")
     GiveItemCreate("C#AJSHL2",PLAYER1,0,0,0) // completed item
     ActionOverride("wsmith01",StartDialogueNoSet([PC]))
END
:D

Attached Files

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#183 Mike1072

Mike1072
  • Modder
  • 539 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:19 AM

Ajantis BGII NPC Crom upgrade typo thingie
Fix: Typo in second recipe for upgrade to Ajantis' shield...

Don't forget to report these sort of things to the mod's author(s). They'll appreciate being able to keep their mod bug-free.

#184 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:27 AM

Don't forget to report these sort of things to the mod's author(s). They'll appreciate being able to keep their mod bug-free.

But ... Rosenranken is a german site :crying:

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#185 Mike1072

Mike1072
  • Modder
  • 539 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:37 AM

But ... Rosenranken is a german site :crying:

Jastey speaks English, too. :rolleyes:

You could leave her a message at the Ajantis forum (here), at it's G3 thread (here) or even shoot her a PM.

#186 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:51 AM

Ah, I know :P Didn't realize there was a thread in G3 too :) But I figured she'd get informed soon by one of the BWP crew cause she looks active at kerzenburg :P

Anyway, reporting in the G3 thread :cheers:

Warnings in Myself scripts
Fix: Did a string search for "Myself" in all the .baf's and replaced them with Myself :doh: (very few compared to the amount of mods :coolthumb:)

NOTE: Neh'taniel's been fixed as of v4.2 (you don't need the attachment :))

Luxley Family Random treasure typos

AjocMod calls lightning, but nobody answers
Fix: One of AjocMod's scripts uses CALLLI for some animation, while the animation in question is called CALLLIGH :doh: Also fixed a simple typo with agdemios -> agdeimos :)

Attached Files

Edited by Lollorian, 25 March 2010 - 09:28 AM.

#187 jastey

jastey
  • Administrator
  • 3218 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:12 AM

Very cool, thank you for the report. Cromwell's recipe in Ajantis mod fixed locally.

#188 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:47 PM

MOAR STRING SEARCHIN!!! :crazy:

LOCAL and GLOBALS typos
Fix: Did a search for "LOCAL" and "GLOBALS" in all .baf's and .d's and replaced them with the correct "LOCALS" and "GLOBAL" stuff :P

aVENGER's BG2Fixpack-Moon Dog fix

Attached Files

Edited by Lollorian, 27 March 2010 - 05:19 AM.

#189 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:43 AM

D's Odd Quest isn't EASY
Fix: A file in the Easy version of D's Odd Quest mod (imnesvale) checks for some spell called CLERIC_SHIELD_OF_ARCHONS in the spell.ids while the real spell is called CLERIC_SHIELD_OF_THE_ARCHONS (hence it gives PARSE ERRORS on easy, but not on hard :doh:) No wonder the BWP Standard uses the Hard version :lol:

Attached Files

#190 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:18 PM

Fennek's BPv179-Ascension-Turnabout fix (FIXED in BPv179f)
Fix: here (attached here)

Hoppy's TDD fix for spell-that-deletes-scripts-from-chars :o (FIXED in latest TDD package :P)
Fix: here (hotfix instructions in that thread ... else extract the .spl to your TDD\SPL\ folder BEFORE installing :))

Edited by Lollorian, 01 April 2010 - 08:01 AM.

#191 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:43 AM

NearInfinity returned some stuff extending the OR() fixes mentioned by cmorgan here :)
Fix: All these scripts had extended OR() checks :P (will go through dialogues later :) ... although, if someone wants to, please go ahead :D) ... there are still some other scripts in TOD apart from the ones I attached there :P Sorry for that!

Ajantis' misc fixes (missing items, misplaced OR()'s ... :P)

Angelo checks for a ... club??
Fix: removed the reference to non-existent ADClub item :doh:

Attached Files

#192 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:51 AM

And even more GLOBAL/LOCALS typos :)

NOTE: DrizztIsNotStupid got updated to v1.1 ... so don't use the fix :P (homewardbound will prolly be updated soon too ;))

Attached Files

Edited by Lollorian, 01 April 2010 - 08:00 AM.

#193 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:17 AM

Miloch's BPv179 install issue fix (FIXED in BPv179f)
Fix: here (attached .tp2 already contains Fennek/White Agnus' Ascension-ppguy fix :P)

Edited by Lollorian, 01 April 2010 - 08:00 AM.

#194 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:02 AM

Miloch's BPv179 install issue fix
Fix: here (attached .tp2 already contains Fennek/White Agnus' Ascension-ppguy fix :P)

No need for this fix, BPv179f has already been uploaded. :P

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#195 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:24 AM

Grazie Chevalier :cheers:

And now, some MOAR STRING SEARCHES!!! :P

LOCALS typos
Fix: Kelsey might just be the last of the LOCALS typo scripts :) (it had it spelled as "OCALS" :lol:)

Myself am NOT Dead
Fix: Looks like the earlier Myself typos thing led to another script thingie being found ^_^ There's no such thing as a:
!Dead(Myself)
... and I see that temujin's questpack fixes changes all of them to:
!StateCheck(Myself,STATE_REALLY_DEAD)
... suffice to say that I extended that to ALL mods :devil: (some of these WILL contain the same files that the earlier "Myself fixes" had. Please use THIS version if they overlap :) Thanks!)

Attached Files

Edited by Lollorian, 01 April 2010 - 07:31 AM.

#196 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:57 PM

MOAR TYPOS!!! :crazy:

Well, this is a string search of all the .baf's according to the stuff fixed by BG2Fixpack :)

Strings found:
Dead("yself)")
Dead("astSeenBy("Myself)")
Dead("astHeardBy("Myself)")
Dead("astAttackerOf("Myself)")
Dead("layer1)")
ApplySpell("runrun",0)
AreaCheck("UTDOOR)")
"PlayerX" ... just the ones in See(),FaceObject(),Statecheck(),Rest(),PartHasItem(),Detect()
Replaced to:
StateCheck(Myself,STATE_REALLY_DEAD)
StateCheck(LastSeenBy(Myself),STATE_REALLY_DEAD)
StateCheck(LastHeardBy(Myself),STATE_REALLY_DEAD)
StateCheck(LastAttackerOf(Myself),STATE_REALLY_DEAD)
StateCheck(Player1,STATE_REALLY_DEAD)
ApplySpellRES("runrun",Myself)
AreaType(OUTDOOR)
PlayerX
These should probably be the last set of typos :D

PS: This set contains a file in vic's mod that overlaps with the "Dead fixes" from my last post, use THIS file :D Thanks! (you'll still need the "Dead fixed vic" fixes for the files that don't overlap :P)

Attached Files

Edited by Lollorian, 02 April 2010 - 02:23 AM.

#197 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:22 AM

Wrong AreaChecks :P
Fix: Well, Octavian's Drizzt checks for some 4500.are and the Solaufein Flirt Pack looks for 2500.are :lol: Changed them to AR4500 and AR2500 respectively :)

Attached Files

#198 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:05 AM

TDD_bg2fixpack_replacements

So it's just the ("Player1") to (Player1). I know it is invalid to have quotes around Player2-6 as invalid script names but why no errors in NI or DLTCEP about the ("Player1"). Is that a valid script name?

Do you have any more info on this Lollorian? I am just curious.

Edited by Hoppy, 02 April 2010 - 08:05 AM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#199 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:19 AM

Heya Hoppy :cheers:

Well, this batch wasn't based on NI errors :P (since I think I got them all in the 3 batches before :lol:) This one was based on BG2Fixpack's REPLACE_TEXTUALLY stuff - which I found temujin's questpack update uses :)

The BG2Fixpack .tp2 has these lines:
REPLACE_TEXTUALLY %See("Player1")% %See(Player1)%
    REPLACE_TEXTUALLY %ActionOverride("Player\([2-6]\)",Rest())% %ActionOverride(Player\1,Rest())%
    REPLACE_TEXTUALLY %StateCheck("Player1",STATE_SLEEPING)% %StateCheck(Player1,STATE_SLEEPING)%
... so I guess "Player1" needed to be changed as well :P (I didn't change "PlayerX" to PlayerX for SetDialog() and StartDialog() btw ;)

EDIT: Found some more :doh: Sorry about that :P

Attached Files

Edited by Lollorian, 02 April 2010 - 08:51 AM.

#200 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:02 AM

Heya Hoppy :cheers:

Well, this batch wasn't based on NI errors :P (since I think I got them all in the 3 batches before :lol:) This one was based on BG2Fixpack's REPLACE_TEXTUALLY stuff - which I found temujin's questpack update uses :)

The BG2Fixpack .tp2 has these lines:

REPLACE_TEXTUALLY %See("Player1")% %See(Player1)%
    REPLACE_TEXTUALLY %ActionOverride("Player\([2-6]\)",Rest())% %ActionOverride(Player\1,Rest())%
    REPLACE_TEXTUALLY %StateCheck("Player1",STATE_SLEEPING)% %StateCheck(Player1,STATE_SLEEPING)%
... so I guess "Player1" needed to be changed as well :P (I didn't change "PlayerX" to PlayerX for SetDialog() and StartDialog() btw ;)

No big deal. I was trying to find out what PLAYER1.CRE with the script name PLAYER1 is actually used for as it does exist and has always existed in the vanilla game. I would have thought the Fixpack would have taken that into account as Player1 without "" is protagonist. Meh..who cares.. :mellow:
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant