84 replies to this topic

#81 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 04:54 AM

Sorry I was the guest. Working on it this weekend

Does anyone want to help me by the way? I need help with programming a unique paperdoll, personal weapons, quests and the challenges. I have the ideas, but not the time nor the experience and it costs me already a lot of time to understand everything.

Typing out the Interjections and Banter is no problem. The Ideas I got, but I need somebody to help me, cause I haven't got the time and I took longer then expected (which was off course to expect ;) )

Edited by Deathsangel, 22 May 2004 - 05:28 AM.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#82 Rastor

Rastor

Yes, I really am a dragon. Yes, I am a jerk. Live with it.

• 2001 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 08:09 AM

I've got your banters finished, and I'll send them to you tomorrow sometime.

Coding those banters shouldn't be that hard to do. I may just do it myself and send them to you as well.

I just listened to your soundset sample. It's a unique one... but I still like it.

Edited by Rastor, 22 May 2004 - 08:12 AM.

Home of Kitanya, Improved Asylum, more...

Posted Image

#83 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 01:01 AM

Can you tell me what you changed? Cause then I can see what kind of mistakes I make. Put the lines you changed in a word file or something.

And Kido is unique, so unique sounds :) . Did you enjoy his humor?

Coding the banters of Ariena now

Edited by Deathsangel, 23 May 2004 - 02:58 AM.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.

Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly

#84 Efreet

Efreet
  • 211 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 07:54 AM

Excuse me, while you are working on the mod, could you include something in it that would correct the demons in the game? I mean, in BG II there were only two versions of a demon (four armed and winged red) . In ToB and Ascension lots of new demons appeared and now every type can have its unique look but the result in the game is complete mess (for example a Pit Fiend that leads the baatezu in the watchers keep looks like the Slayer, summoned Pit Fiend looks like the ravager while all the other Pit Fiends in the game use the classic "winged red" look). The only demon that always looks the same is the marilith. Could you think of correcting those?
Then she saw his eyes, red and mad as hell. And in that moment she knew that he could kill anyone, no matter how strong. Madness, true madness could put a fist through a plank.

#85 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 01:09 PM

First I want to work out the NPC's and the quests. And at the moment I can't seem to be able to get even my first NPC running. It installs, but he isn't spawning.

I did dislike the Slayer demon form. Perhaps will do something about it, but first things first. I want Kido to run, then Ariena and Zartran and then the quests. I got a lot of work ahead of me.