What is going to happen?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#21 -Sim-

-Sim-

Posted 01 March 2004 - 11:35 AM

It's like some WWII out here, no that yes that insults thrown... gosh.

You definitely have to visit the Pub!!

Directing people to the Fridge doesn't do wonders for their health.

#22 jester

jester

biased bystander

• 1476 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 11:49 AM

Hey, you have to be fair we are as nice as everybody in The Den, gender change on the house is quite likely and free sodas when polymorphed to something really ugly, not to speak of all the free trips to places like Rastor's evil keep™, Trinins hell trip and back and Greys Rifto-Rama. So you do not get any raw deals at the Pub. :)
"It's 106 miles to Arroyo, we got a full fusion cell, half a pack of RadAway, it's midnight, and I'm wearing a 50-year old Vault 13 Jumpsuit. Let's hit it!" -The Chosen One

Free your mind

#23 Jerr

Jerr
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:42 PM

"but it will be Thorium's with the basis of Black Isle and Weimer's work."

Your correct, and I believe I read on another post that Thorium had Weimer's permission to us his work. Which it was nice of him to ask. But your missing the point I could go right now and write a Valen mod that totally ignored both Weimer's, Thorium's, and Black Isle's work on Valen. Totally alter her to my own imagination. The only one that is anywhere close to an official version of Valen is Black Isles and they don't seem to intent on sueing people. No one else has any room to say:
"You can't mod this char. Cause shes mine!"

If you don't like it, don't download it Auvrin.

#24 Auvrin

Auvrin
  • 171 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 12:49 AM

If you don't like it, don't download it Auvrin.

I don't plan to in all honesty.  I don't have the time.  Even if I did, I would still find myself having a hard to playing a Valen romance, even from an educational stand point.  My only reason for making a comment on this once again was simply because someone asked when and if "Weimer" was working on a romance for Valen, and to that Thorium replied yes many times.  That is incorrect information, as Thorium is the one making a romance, not Weimer.
Of all things in this world... Our self built cages, are our worst design of hell.

Fear me simply because I'm blunt and honest.

*WARNING* I am rated R for suggestive themes and violent material. If you need a warning label don't leave home, cause there isn't a warning label on your front door.

Posted Image

-Pain is beatiful.-Posted Image

#25 Thorium Dragon

Thorium Dragon

Hard at work...

• Modder
  • 408 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 08:53 AM

...someone asked when and if "Weimer" was working on a romance for Valen, and to that Thorium replied yes many times.

Not what I said "yes" to.

the romance remains something that has DEFINETELY to be added.

No.

Yes.

#26 khay

khay

Swords to Rust, Hearts to Dust

• Modder
  • 1719 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 09:38 AM

Why do you guys argue so much on this subject? It doesn`t worth it, it`s absolutely useless and it just consumes energy for no reason. Being friends is sexier than being enemies.

#27 Thorium Dragon

Thorium Dragon

Hard at work...

• Modder
  • 408 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 09:49 AM

@Stukov: Did any of this answer your original question?

#28 NiGHTMARE

NiGHTMARE
  • 2328 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 10:12 AM

If you want it, write it.

#29 Stukov

Stukov
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 02:00 AM

My questiuon is answered thorium. I await for your mod with agony. When do you think that it is going to be ready? The pan-Hellenic exams begin  in 69 days... :wacko:

#30 Thorium Dragon

Thorium Dragon

Hard at work...

• Modder
  • 408 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 07:33 AM

I was going over some of these older discussions (I crack myself up, sometimes :) ) looking for any unanswered questions:

I await for your mod with agony. When do you think that it is going to be ready?

I still have no definite date, but when I set one, I'll post it in the Developer Diary.

Edited by Thorium Dragon, 02 June 2005 - 01:23 PM.

Mod in Progress: Valen Expansion