Photo

Why the debates?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 The Wise Owl

The Wise Owl
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2002 - 10:57 PM

Quicth,Its your mod why don't you just do what you want with it.I understand that you want people's opinions but it really doesn't need to go further then that.If you want to make a romance then just change little pieces of the game,put something in the mod like "bhaal doesn't have genetic because he's a spiritual being rather then a human and thus the children aren't in any way related" or even better or worse depending on the way you look at it "Bhaal just waved his hand and made all of his priestess pregnant thus the resulting children are more like magical creations rather then real humans and thus have no genetic make up"( it might also explain why imoen has pink hair before hair coloring was invented).Or you don't have to make a romance and simply make a deeper friendship like you intended to to begin with.Look all i'm really trying to say is that you or anyone has to dig for tidbits of info when there aren't even enough relevent tidbits to fill a page.

#2 Mael

Mael
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 October 2002 - 01:39 AM

Maybe Quitch wants to hear other people's thoughts on the matter? Debates, with intellingent arguements, can help people to work ideas through in their head.

Besides, debates are fun... ;)
This way? That way? Which way?

#3 Gospel

Gospel
  • 338 posts

Posted 20 October 2002 - 02:10 AM

Quicth,Its your mod why don't you just do what you want with it.I understand that you want people's opinions but it really doesn't need to go further then that.If you want to make a romance then just change little pieces of the game,put something in the mod like "bhaal doesn't have genetic because he's a spiritual being rather then a human and thus the children aren't in any way related" or even better or worse depending on the way you look at it "Bhaal just waved his hand and made all of his priestess pregnant thus the resulting children are more like magical creations rather then real humans and thus have no genetic make up"( it might also explain why imoen has pink hair before hair coloring was invented).

Quitchy cat finds that sloppy. No
Is kitty :)

#4 Eocine

Eocine

Jinx

• 128 posts

Posted 20 October 2002 - 05:24 AM

Before the end of this debate rumbles around I want to see blood, sweat and tears.
Every action has an equal and opposite inaction

I always find the "Great Outdoors" chaotic and Dirty. It needs a shaping will to slap the beasts into proper order.
Edwin BG2

I'm not a martyr, I'm not a prophet and I won't preach to you but here's a caution....

#5 LSWSjr

LSWSjr

Creator of DHSTU

• 48 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 10:46 PM

Before the end of this debate rumbles around I want to see blood, sweat and tears.

B) I here to help and I tell ya now, tomorrow is gonna be a killer. B)

I also feel Quitch is lucky to have so many people to be a sounding board for ideas on this project, mainly because I know what its like to be a project leader and to be able to really appreciate all the assistance from my own twenty-one employees.

Note: The first statement above should not be taken seriously and is in no way connected to the death of one Karlek Johnson and his twenty supporters from LSWSjr Publications slaughtered by their boss known only as Mr LSWS Jr.

LSWSjr of LSWSjr Publications, Australia killing off staff. :angry:
[QUOTE]*
In the end, when the chips are down, when you feel like its all over, you have to ask yourself "Was this the right way to be defeated by the inevitable?" and there is only one answer... "It is in this liftime, so I'll see ya in the next, Rowan T. of LSWSjr Publications signing off!"

*Rowan Tritton of LSWSjr Publications/Productions/Studios Australia.