Mirriam?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sav

Sav

Over-powered but benevolent Protagonist

• 46 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 01:54 PM

Quick question, because I loved your story, dorotea, I wondered if you would add Mirriam to Amkethran, and her brother, Kessan is it?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love to see some interaction between her and Irenicus.

#2 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 05:53 PM

:P

Well, thank you. She is not the game character of course... but I suppose I can make a small cameo appearance of Saemon's twins, and even a scene between the two and Esamon/Saemon. As for Mirriam conversation with Irenicus - I am afraid it will not be possible as the Ashes subplot is based on the fact that she does not yet know who he really is... When she finds out many things might happen.

And thanks for reading the 'Ashes' of course, and for your encouragements. I will be posting the news of the updates here. Have no fear - the novel will be finished even if it will take me a few years.

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

Nikolai Berdyaev - Christian Existentialist, Philosopher of Freedom.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes