• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 02:09 PM

Better yet, why don't you tell us why we should want you as a tester?

#22 Reverendratbastard

Reverendratbastard
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 12:59 PM

Better yet, why don't you tell us why we should want you as a tester?

View Post

you might 'want' me as a tester because the others have gone on to other things. but this is purely hypothetical afaik.
you also might have scrubbed and polished everything you have and have absolutely no need for any testers at present. this is also pure guesswork, as i haven't found any particularly recent threads on the subject.
what is not hypothetical is that i am not qualified to proofread anything besides dlg (which i gather has already been done to death), but i am qualified to play the unmodded game to death (which is why i took so long to stumble onto baldurdash, let alone the greater international modding community), and can't be considered a greedy mod-gobbler since i still haven't fully explored any of the ~3-doz. mods that have been taking up my space for four months.
my beta testing background began with keto, and hopefully hasn't ended yet. i didn't manage to break anything but i found a few spawning/facing bugs and a triple-handful of dialogue glitches or typos.
so i know there's no particular professional reason that i would be an invaluable addition to the project. i'm pretty much only putting my foot out because of the preliminary hypothesis of this post. and intense curiosity. and strong agreement with all mission statements that i've seen. (and obviously, i don't get credit if i don't produce results.)
FAVORITE BUMPERSTICKER:

~ god was my co-pilot but we crashed in the mountains and i had to eat him ~

#23 Littiz

Littiz
  • Modder
  • 1078 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 02:52 PM

Alas, testers are not required yet.
I think/hope we should revitalize the work in the next weeks.

Ever forward, my darling wind...