Photo

Chloe speaking as Kelsey

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 yakosparks

yakosparks
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 04:34 AM

She worked fine until I got Imoen back, ok, I read somewhere that you shouldn't rush to rescue Immy, I did, so when I got to the underdark, everytime I selected her I read something like: I hope you slept well last night... with Kelsey's voice, so, everytime she attacks Kelsey speaks and so. Well, mods installed: Kelsey(SoA and ToB) Tashia, UB, Tactics, Improved thieves stronghold, Battles, Ascencion, Redemption, Easy, all the latest versions, and the latest ToB patch (before any mod) Didn't find any report about this problem. So, select Chloe, Kelsey says something, I read something weird. By the way, my character is male. Just wanted to see Immy-Chloe romance.
Of course, BIG thanks to whom made this mod. Very nice-good work.

#2 -The Leveler-

-The Leveler-

Posted 28 May 2004 - 01:05 PM

spoke as imoen for me

#3 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 06:45 PM

Did you run Chloe's self-fix script by telling her that she looked strange?

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#4 yakosparks

yakosparks
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 04:10 AM

Sorry, I was out of town, just got back yesterday.
Yes, Lucy, I did that but she still speaks as Kelsey.
Anyway, I have a backup of overide folder, chitin and dialog so I restored the original game and reinstalled the mods, started a new game and everything work out just fine. I did that because I read around this forum that you don't have to rush to rescue Imoen, and that's what I did my first time playing with Chloe so romances did not take any progress.
Thank you for the repply. And like I said, thank you for the mod, it's great.
Ups, another question, does the romance continues in ToB?
Thanks again.

#5 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 01:43 PM

Not yet

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#6 Zethre

Zethre
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 05:40 AM

I find Kelsey screws up quite a few mods - he totally mucks up Soulafein for me, so that i cant even pick up sola if kelsey is installed, even if i've never spoken to Kelsey. and if i do have kelsey ijn the party and hit K, it still doesnt help - I guess kelsey just cant stand the competition :lol:
If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun

-Katharine Hepburn