Photo

"Mazzy the paladin": A new MOD is born

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#21 NiGHTMARE

NiGHTMARE
  • 2328 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 05:04 PM

MPrilla, if you're going to pretend to be someone else, you could at least try not to be so obvious about it.

#22 -Gulliard-

-Gulliard-

Posted 08 June 2004 - 05:20 PM

MPrilla, if you're going to pretend to be someone else, you could at least try not to be so obvious about it.

Oh, I see I must be him since I don't see any reason to attack him like this. Yea that's right say I am me and everyone will belive you just like that other guy belived he was a bad guy simply on hersay. Here is a thought he did nothing wrong and you all are beliving rumers and hersay when you shouldn't be. I don't see and you haven't presented any evidince of anything about him at all. I do see that you either belive hersay and you shouldn't or you are flaming him for no real reason at all. Either present me here and now with real valid reasons and in full why you hate this mprilla so much or admit you are in the wrong. That is simple really. If you have valid reasons to hate this man so much you should be able to present them in full and clearly not using hersay. If you can't then I and everyone else here will know now and forever it is you and others bothering him that is the problem. Put up or shut up. I am not him but if you have a reason to hate him then state it clearly with real evidence not hersay. This is your chance do it or I will belive you are the person in the wrong. Has no one ever asked you to prove you hate for this man before? Huh? I find that hard to belive. Because all I see is a buch of people picking on a man for no reason at all. In such a case either you prove beyoned a reasonable doubt your reasons or I will side with him. That is the way courts work and our society works. Prove something about him or I say you are all picking on him without cause.

#23 -icelus-

-icelus-

Posted 08 June 2004 - 05:20 PM

Edited by icelus, 08 June 2004 - 05:20 PM.

#24 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 08 June 2004 - 05:22 PM

Thought it was you MR Prolla :D good to see you ont he forums up to your ussual
Well i was waiting to get your IP check ;)
we know its you
i spoke to a freind of mine who runs AOL's german Software development office
now if i hear one more thing from you he shall have a word to his boss in hamburg who in turn will Halt your account
And if you think im lying by all means Try me
and if you dont think im lying but think that EU law has nothing to do with USA then your very much mistaken As AOL germany is part of AOL/ Time warner and the account can be closed from here
This takes but one word from you now either you Drop the whole thing and forget that this modding community ever existed and go about your happy little life
or i have your internet conection removed
it is your Decision
i have nothing against you
but you came on here to troll
maby i should ask The Big to remove that statment about you
i dont know maby its justified
But for now steer clear of this place
There are bigger fish in the pond that you my freind and your but a tooth pick

#25 -Gulliard-

-Gulliard-

Posted 08 June 2004 - 05:40 PM

Thought it was you MR Prolla :D good to see you ont he forums up to your ussual
Well i was waiting to get your IP check ;)
we know its you
i spoke to a freind of mine who runs AOL's german Software development office
now if i hear one more thing from you he shall have a word to his boss in hamburg who in turn will Halt your account
And if you think im lying by all means Try me
and if you dont think im lying but think that EU law has nothing to do with USA then your very much mistaken As AOL germany is part of AOL/ Time warner and the account can be closed from here
This takes but one word from you now either you Drop the whole thing and forget that this modding community ever existed and go about your happy little life
or i have your internet conection removed
it is your Decision
i have nothing against you
but you came on here to troll
maby i should ask The Big to remove that statment about you
i dont know maby its justified
But for now steer clear of this place
There are bigger fish in the pond that you my freind and your but a tooth pick

Check my IP then I am not him. I see you say he threatened people but you are the one threatening him and me right here right now. All I asked was for the proof and since you can't post any you resort to attacking me and saying I am this mprilla person. I see anyone who disagrees with you must be him. What does your therapist think of that? I came here to get that mazzy mod and had trouble getting it. I then asked a simple question what did this mprilla do that causes that guy to bash him. I got no valid answer and only poor hersay that no one would belive and you and others started attacking me and claiming I am this mprilla. I got my answer none of you have any valid reason at all for attacking this mprilla and you are all just a buch of flamers. I asked you to prove mprilla was the bad person here and all you did was prove he is the good person and you guys are the bad person. You proved it to everyone. Go ahead report me to my ISP for posting to an open forum in a nice civilized manner they will laugh at you.

#26 -Gulliard-

-Gulliard-

Posted 08 June 2004 - 06:36 PM

I see my poll asking for proof has been deleted. I guess you all didn't want to supply proof or face up to the fact that the public requires proof.

#27 -Wolfie-

-Wolfie-

Posted 08 June 2004 - 06:57 PM

Mike I have checked your IP go troll someplace else, you know you are not welcome here and were banned for spamming among other things.

#28 Seifer

Seifer

The best Anti-Paladin weapon is a tin opener...!

• 4505 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 07:03 PM

I don't often waste my time on this sort of crap but lets take a look.
1) I moved the poll.
2) Look at basic statistics. A person who has been banned from most of the major modding forums speaks for itself. I'm sure a few chat logs can be pulled if you are that desperate for evidence of his ilk.
3) Most people who are trying to dissuade you from the unnecessary path you are on speak from experience. You, are an unknown, unheeded guest. I might also add that your syntax and ue of language have the same poor insinuations of a personal vendetta or that we are all flamers. Look around and understand, no-one mentioned the man until you walked through the door.
4) You clearly didn't look very far. This is one of many for you to look at.
http://plaguezone.co...wtopic.php?t=99
5) Your IP addy is 205.188.116.24 // cache-dtc-aa20.proxy.aol.com

OrgName:    America Online, Inc
OrgID:      AMERIC-59
Address:    xxxxx Pacific Blvd
City:       Sterling
StateProv:  VA
PostalCode: 20166

6) Mprilla's is

OrgName:    America Online
OrgID:      AOL
Address:    xxxxxx Way
City:      Dulles
StateProv:  VA
PostalCode: 20166

Too much of a coincidence for my liking. I don't give a damn either way but if you'd care to share what generated this train of thought, perhaps we can be more forthcoming.

Edited by Seifer, 08 June 2004 - 07:05 PM.

how come you always look so damn cool in every photo I see you in?!?

Speaking of modding, I listened to IER 3 yesterday, so you can have another quote for your signature: how come you sound so damn cool, as well as look it? It's unfair. Seriously.

Still a cyberjock, still hacking the matrix, still unsure of what that means.

TeamBG member - http://www.teambg.eu

#29 Galactygon

Galactygon

Modding since 2002

• 938 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 07:08 PM

OK, THIRD version is alredy up... I've been a bit busy fixing bugs, typos and even found the time for a new component, which is Imprisonment (and other annoying spells) fix
Imprisonment (and similar effects) = long maze

Wasn't there such a mod that I released a long time ago?

-Galactygon
Posted Image

#30 -Wolfie-

-Wolfie-

Posted 08 June 2004 - 07:12 PM

I checked all IP's based on mikes old posts and the new IP's from Gulliard there is no question of who it is, Mike was banned early in the forums history after he spammed loads of the members and started fights demanding I ban people who he trolled, since this is clearly known ban evasion ill be contacting AOL about him with all the forum logs.

#31 Galactygon

Galactygon

Modding since 2002

• 938 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 07:18 PM

Please split this topic; my eyes hurt from all that text from MPrilla Spam™. Let's go back on topic about my question and about the Bigg's mod.

-Galactygon

Edited by Galactygon, 08 June 2004 - 07:20 PM.

Posted Image

#32 -icelus-

-icelus-

Posted 08 June 2004 - 07:27 PM

OK, THIRD version is alredy up... I've been a bit busy fixing bugs, typos and even found the time for a new component, which is Imprisonment (and other annoying spells) fix
Imprisonment (and similar effects) = long maze

Wasn't there such a mod that I released a long time ago?

-Galactygon

Well, there is more than one way to skin a cat, or, more appropriately, code a spell or write kit descriptions. :)

#33 Galactygon

Galactygon

Modding since 2002

• 938 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 07:46 PM

Heh, if only I wouldn't have done it the same way, The Bigg does it. ;) Anyways, I am pretty sure it is coincidental; even if not, I wouldn't mind as much. :)

btw, there was a minor issue with my version, which will be fixed and uploaded in a few days.

-Galactygon
Posted Image

#34 SimDing0

SimDing0

GROUP ICON

• 1654 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 11:40 PM

Oh, I see I must be him since I don't see any reason to attack him like this. Yea that's right say I am me and everyone will belive you just like that other guy belived he was a bad guy simply on hersay.

Am I the only person who picked up this absolutely hilarious slip? Denying being MPrilla, but refering to him as "me" in the same breath?

Well, it would be hilarious coming from anyone other than Mr. Prilla here.
Repeating cycle of pubes / no pubes.

A Comprehensive Listing of IE Mods

#35 -The Real MPrilla-

-The Real MPrilla-

Posted 08 June 2004 - 11:45 PM

YET AGAIN YOU ALL DECIDE TO FLAME ME INSTEAD OF SCRIPTING. WHERE ARE YOUR GROUPS, FILES AND SCRIPTS? YOU HAVE NONE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SCRIPT. YOU ARE NOTHING. THIS THREAD IS SLANDER AND I WILL BE SUEING YOU IN THE CIVIL COURT AND THE COPS WILL NAPALM YOUR TESTICLES. LICK MY BALLS, HOMOS.

#36 -Sword of Chaos-

-Sword of Chaos-

Posted 09 June 2004 - 01:21 AM

YET AGAIN YOU ALL DECIDE TO FLAME ME INSTEAD OF SCRIPTING. WHERE ARE YOUR GROUPS, FILES AND SCRIPTS? YOU HAVE NONE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SCRIPT. YOU ARE NOTHING. THIS THREAD IS SLANDER AND I WILL BE SUEING YOU IN THE CIVIL COURT AND THE COPS WILL NAPALM YOUR TESTICLES. LICK MY BALLS, HOMOS.

Mprilla, there is a circus here in town who is looking for a clown. Interested ? The other competitors don't have a chance against you.

#37 -Mike Prilla-

-Mike Prilla-

Posted 09 June 2004 - 02:00 AM

This is not funny. I am the real MPrilla. Stop impersonating me please, NEWBIE.

#38 NiGHTMARE

NiGHTMARE
  • 2328 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 02:08 AM

Too much of a coincidence for my liking. I don't give a damn either way but if you'd care to share what generated this train of thought, perhaps we can be more forthcoming.

Especially when combined with the facts that "Guilliard"'s posts have exactly the same lack of paragraphs, terrible grammar and bad spelling Prilla is infamous for, and he whines about exactly the same stuff Prilla typically does.

When will Prilla realize that if everyone hates him, it's for a good reason? I've never known a mass group of people to despise someone without having a very good cause to do so.

It's not the community that's the problem, Mr. Prilla, it's you.

#39 -EmineMPrilla-

-EmineMPrilla-

Posted 09 June 2004 - 02:09 AM

Well im the real prilla Yes im the real Prilla all you other Prillas are just immitating
So wont the real Prilla please stand up
Please stand up
Please stand up

#40 khay

khay

Swords to Rust, Hearts to Dust

• Modder
  • 1719 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 02:14 AM

The typos gave him away, in my case. :P