• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#41 Feanor

Feanor

The Elven Lord

• 1808 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 02:18 AM

Edited

Edited by Feanor, 05 July 2004 - 01:28 AM.

#42 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 09 June 2004 - 02:54 AM

Especially when combined with the facts that "Guilliard"'s posts have exactly the same lack of paragraphs, terrible grammar and bad spelling Prilla is infamous for, and he whines about exactly the same stuff Prilla typically does

Heehe perhaps im Mprilla °_° OMG i have multiple personalities and im an insane bitch who thinks hes better than anyone and is a totaly idiotic tit

Well i would think that cept i wouldnt touch aol internet with a barge pole
(unless it was with the intent of smacking it hard)
:D

#43 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 03:30 AM

Heh, if only I wouldn't have done it the same way, The Bigg does it. ;) Anyways, I am pretty sure it is coincidental; even if not, I wouldn't mind as much. :)

btw, there was a minor issue with my version, which will be fixed and uploaded in a few days.

-Galactygon

Lasciamo stare questo buffone. Adesso spiego come funziona la correzione

Ehm sorry, but MPrilla doesn't believe I'm italian. ;)
Let's leave that clown by, and back to the Imprisonment fix. I turn it (including mods like the improved Sahuagin) into a really long maze, so it gines less problems. I also remove the "drop weapons in panic" gibberish and reduce the blindness from "nature's beauty" from permanent to 8 hours.

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#44 -Wolfie-

-Wolfie-

Posted 09 June 2004 - 03:41 AM

err I take it he has never had access to your ip, cos it quite cleary shows italy lol.

#45 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 03:50 AM

@ Neil: I take it that he never cared about it, anyway here is a little piece of his superscript readme:

The following person anoyed me with his bad and incorrect and isulting feedback wal.big.it@libero.it little if anything he said was of any value at all he only pointed out a few typos and he did so to try to discredit me and he was very insulting about it as well though he only discredited himself and proved me to be the best scripter in the world with his childish and uninformed comments. Also that is his alias he is clearly someone else in disquise and anyone who has been around scripting and modding comunities for a while can tell since he never posts anywhere about anything but me and I am metioning him here because it will anoy him. He doesn't want to be credited with helping me at all so I will credit him with helping me anyway even though his manner and tone is and was rude beyond belief and totally uncalled for. Still a few minor typos were pointed out by this childish person.

this is an e-mail to his superspam list (it refers to me as "the guy who claims to be italian") :

First you don't exist you are an alias and an old one you show up only to dis Us because you have a sick fascination with Us.  In fact you are a stalker.  Second you don't have a wife and kids no woman would marry you or have sex with a person as stupid and vulgar as you.  Third you never have anything of value to say but stupid flames even your flames are just plain pathetic just like you.  Fourth people love Us they join Our groups and love Our files and Scripts.  You love Us otherwise you wouldn't talk about Us so much.  The fact that you talk about Us so much proves you love us and do not hate Us at all.  If you hated Us you would shut your pie hole about Us.  And finally you are the one with no personality because you are just an alias who posts about Us and nothing else.  No one knows you or pays any attention to you.  Did your mommy not breast feed you is that why you need attention so much? 

BTW: thanks Neil, I was confused myself as to where did I live, after meeting Mprilla....

To turn on topic, V4 will soon be available. It could be available now, but I need to check a file from a mod I do not own for a bug.

If you experience problems with mazzy not choosing the right kit, you need to add this little thing at the top of the tp2 (if you know how to do it):

COPY_EXISTING "kit.ids" "override"
REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~0x00004000 TRUECLASS~ ~0x4000 TRUECLASS~
REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~0x00000008 CAVALIER~ ~0x4004 CAVALIER~
REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~0x00000010 INQUISITOR~ ~0x4005 INQUISITOR~
REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~0x00000020 UNDEADHUNTER~ ~0x4006 UNDEADHUNTER~

This is Dyara's kit.ids fix (well, the part that matters to us -_- ), in its WeiDU translation by Littiz of the Refinements team.

Edited by the bigg, 09 June 2004 - 04:08 AM.

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public

#46 -Wolfie-

-Wolfie-

Posted 09 June 2004 - 04:55 AM

LMAO he still thinks you are Xyx? what a sad man *shakes head*

#47 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 09 June 2004 - 05:13 AM

He came under the impresion Rubicon was XyX wonder why that was maby said person called Rubicon/curbion/chaos changed nick to XyX

#48 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 06:45 AM

LMAO he still thinks you are Xyx? what a sad man *shakes head*

Actually not, he says that

Once again newbie I never said you were Xyx though you talk like him sometimes.  I did say I do know who you really are though.  I will give you this you are actually smarter than Xyx he is a real dumb ass.  That doesn't mean you are smart though since he is the stupidest scripter of all time.  Look at the simple fact that the beta testers for the return to windspear hills all revolted because of his horrible AI.  Proof period that Xyx cannot script and doesn't have a clue.  Anyone who uses his AI can't stand it.  Anyone who talks to him can't stand him.  You and others keep saying the number of posts at IEEAIS have gone down since we got rid of him and that is true but you never mention the fact that membership was at 160 or so and it now at over 400+ at IEEAIS.  People don't like Xyx and his whiny bitchy posts that complain and don't supply any real scripting information.  No one likes him they never liked him. 

Oh yes, I am about to be banned, according to MP:

Give it up your posts are just pathetic and you haven't said anything that discredits me or my scripts at all you non scripters.  And its getting old your buddies are all e-mailing me saying you have all lost your minds.  There is talk at teambg to kick you all out and let me back in because of my skillz.  Don't think I didn't know about it.  Oh, sorry I guess you guys didn't know about it because they are talking behind your backs and plotting against you all for your incompetence and flamy underhanded ways.  They are tired of this net war and they have declared me the victor and they are ready to pick some scape goats that will be you guys if you keep it up.  They want this to end yesterday and you guys will be the fall guys if you don't shut up.  Don't say I didn't warn you.  Of course Cuv and Xyx will go down no matter what.  But horrid and sim you can save yourselves by shutting up about me and starting to kiss my ass and ban Cuv and Xyx if you do so right now you might save your own ass's.  Of course any delay and you will go down with them.  Your choice of course.  And don't believe me I am sure you won't and no one will tell you this is happening or being thought of I am sure.  They are ready to stab you all in the back at a moments notice. 

BTW, V4 of Mazzy the Paladin released.

Edited by the bigg, 09 June 2004 - 06:46 AM.

#49 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 09 June 2004 - 06:52 AM

YAY an RC1 release hehe

#50 Sillara

Sillara

He made me love him without looking at me.

• 537 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 07:38 AM

if you don't feed the trolls, they'll go somewhere else for food.
Check out my RPG forum!

#51 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 09 June 2004 - 08:00 AM

Prilla is more than a troll i fear
He belives what he is saying

#52 Feanor

Feanor

The Elven Lord

• 1808 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 08:14 AM

Edited

Edited by Feanor, 09 June 2004 - 08:59 AM.

#53 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 08:20 AM

On topic:
bigg, why are you changing Nature's Beauty? What was the problem with the permanent blindnes? :huh:
And why do you change the "drop weapons in panic" effect? Or more specifically, what do you change here?
(I'll download the mod a bit later, thats why I'm asking these instead of reading the docs ;) )
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#54 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 09 June 2004 - 08:32 AM

Horred had alot of trouble with him recently lol hes such a pri*k lol
on topic

Well Gppd work i intend on testing it out next weel ;)

#55 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:10 AM

I wonder whats with Prillas fetiche with tampons... :unsure:
CLAN DLAN, your friendly neighborhood spanish community. Woo!

I am a retired translator. If you need my assistance, or need somebody to translate something for you, you can send me a PM. I don't check SHS regularly. Thanks!! : D

#56 chaz58

chaz58

The guy that never does anything

• 142 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:32 AM

@ the bigg
You should probably remove 'Mprilla' from your sig etc, Ghreyfain once told me he (Mprilla) regularly searches for it on Google to see who he can pick fights with, I thought he was joking, now I'm not so sure... :P

Then again, reading his pathetic trolling attempts is quite amusing, so perhaps you should keep it there. :D

#57 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 09 June 2004 - 10:35 AM

About imprisonment ~ Never mind; your way is slightly different from mine. I have actually done the following:

1.) Made an item that is equiped when Impris. is cast. The item does the following:
a.) Set the target's int to one, so maze lasts longer
b.) Made an effect the remazes the target every second
c.) Made the target invisible, unselectable, invulnerable so that when there are pauses between the 2 maze effects, the target cannot be seen/hit
2.) Freedom frees the target from the maze and removes the item, effectively freeing the target from imprisonment altogether.

About MPrilla ~ Keep your sig., The Bigg. MPrilla is only a harmless, yet funny paranoid freak who is only looking for trouble. His threats are actually illegal in many countries, and may yield in him loosing both his Yahoo groups AND email access.

-Galactygon

#58 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 09 June 2004 - 10:56 AM

Yeah keeping it there is always funny

#59 MindFlaw

MindFlaw
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:14 PM

hmm Well I love readin about all of this Mprilla stuff just as much as the next guy...
But I already go on Horred's forums when I feel the needto reread the idiotic stuff he says.

Would be nice keep a clean topic here and keep our minds on the mazzy paladin mod?

*Shurgs*
Im one of the few people probably who never used mazzy in ANY of my games. (Not even for a second) In fact I never had a halfling in any of my parties...

So knowing I never had Mazzy should I play a game with her in her "normal" way 1st or jump straight in with the paladin mod?

#60 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:47 PM

Strange it may seem, but I'd advise you to remove those lines from your sig bigg. There is simply no need to continue this meaningless fighting with him. Leave that miserable soul alone - trust me, he has a good share of problems already. I'm with Sillara here:

if you don't feed the trolls, they'll go somewhere else for food

Galactygon:
- what happens to targets who are immune to INT modification?
- what kind of "equipped" item are we talking about? Where do you equip it on the character?

Edited by T.G.Maestro, 09 June 2004 - 12:47 PM.

Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.