• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#61 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 11:54 PM

Wanted to let you know that I am interviewed for IE radio, though it might not be in the next episode but in the one after that (which will be about 4 weeks). I still wanted to mention it, cause I find the idea so cool. I'll make sure that when I am on I will let you all know ;)

[edit] misspelled... IER = Infinity Enigine Radio

Edited by Deathsangel, 15 May 2006 - 01:15 AM.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#62 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Destroyer of Worlds

• 139 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 12:18 AM

Sounds good, I'll def have to check it out every now and then.

Knowledge is power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be evil.

Minsc: You do not seem like a Sarevok to me. Too much humble, not enough "RARRRRGH, Feel my unholy rage."

#63 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 01:40 PM

Working on Kido version 4.1. Seems the personal quest is somewhat failing with dialogues of Kido and some of the work beyond one (and in) a cutscene. The bugs aren't major and Kido version 4 is still better then 3.3, but still I wanted to note that I am right on it.

Edited by Deathsangel, 16 May 2006 - 01:41 PM.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.

Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly

#64 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 03:33 AM

Gone untill Sunday. Sepiroth found just one more bug I need to fix. I know of a remdedy, but it will cut dialogue short (not of the original game). However, as I have to go in about an hour I can never get it to be uploaded and stuff, so just a tiny bit more of waiting and I'll have him out...

#65 Tyrion

Tyrion
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 08:45 AM

Very intresting mod I think, but his portrait is just awful. He looks like he is wearing his mother clothes ;)

#66 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Destroyer of Worlds

• 139 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 11:45 AM

Very intresting mod I think, but his portrait is just awful. He looks like he is wearing his mother clothes ;)

Knowing Kido, he probably stole the clothes from his mother after killing her.

Minsc: You do not seem like a Sarevok to me. Too much humble, not enough "RARRRRGH, Feel my unholy rage."

#67 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 09:38 AM

Knowing Kido, he probably stole the clothes from his mother after killing her.

:lol: ^_^

Mod for the Wicked is featured at IE radio (link provided above) and I'm back ;)

#68 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 02:23 AM

Slightly sick at home...

Waiting on a reply, so I can figure out the reported problem with Mellisan (either it is in there twice (general Tombelthen) or it is a bit more unique)

Coding new dialogue for Ariena, which expands on her Aasimar background and into a quest and corruption/redemption pathway. It iwll be quite some coding, which also means it is going to be straight Ariena version 2.0, which in terms means also a lot of beta testing (by several people). Requires a steep 15 Int to start or one of 8 different NPC's in your group (3 MftW, 5 Bioware possibilities) or certain dialogue progression. Options, options ;)

P.s. Ariena v 2.0 will be installable without Kido... or did I already said that? :unsure: Anyways, here is the read-me, so you can see what I all want to change for the upcoming version

Just finished with the kit changes:

* Dirty Trick is now schoolless and as such protection from illusion doesn't help anymore (by accident it did) and is quicker (grabbing some sand should be easy in my eyes (casting speed down from 2 to 0 (even though 2 is quick it took to slow for my frontline fighter and it ought to be near instantenous, certainly for a fast moving character)
* Dirty Trick and Movement rate are now stated to be capped at level 16 (there are maximums people)
* Pit Fighter start with 6 extra profiency stars (that is 250% in comparison to normal, though a lot less then 600%)
----> Ariena now starts with 1 star in axe, sling, two-handed weapon style; 2 stars in halbard, bastard sword and two weapon style and 3 stars in morningstars & flails (= 10 from first level +1 for 3rd and 6th level (as all normal fighter classes))
* Correctly added the -2 to damage factor (it seemed it was applied wrong)
* Changed some names so there will be no overwriting if AoE is installed

Still credits go a long way to Greyfhain for it is based on his kit

Edited by Deathsangel, 31 May 2006 - 05:04 AM.

#69 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 09:10 AM

Got a Kido version 4.1 ready, but I can't seem to get a hold of The Wizard to get it uploaded. Guess you have to wait just a bit more ;)

I think I said somewhere Ariena had two possible alignment changes via a two step... If I did, forget it.
I decided on 3 possible alignments for Ariena (two shifts and sticking with NE, but then with more confidence) one alignment only reachable via her personal quest, for the other it is handy.
Started also on making Ariena ToB summonable and have some stuff there ;)

Got Ian's sword ready.

Got Ariena's ToB summoning dialogue coded. On to the leaving dialogue and the neccessary interjections in ToB

Edited by Deathsangel, 05 June 2006 - 12:47 PM.

#70 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 06 June 2006 - 05:37 AM

Got a Kido version 4.1 ready, but I can't seem to get a hold of The Wizard to get it uploaded. Guess you have to wait just a bit more ;)

I think I said somewhere Ariena had two possible alignment changes via a two step... If I did, forget it.
I decided on 3 possible alignments for Ariena (two shifts and sticking with NE, but then with more confidence) one alignment only reachable via her personal quest, for the other it is handy.

Got Ian's sword ready.

Got Ariena's ToB summoning dialogue coded. On to the leaving dialogue and the neccessary interjections in ToB

Cool! You getting interview for this mod!?

#71 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 11:26 AM

Got Ian's sword ready.

Cool! You getting interview for this mod!?

At IE radio episode 4 is, among others stuff, the interview for the entire mod (and in a little bit in specifics Kido version 4.0).

#72 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 11:22 AM

Been some days again... Worked on Ariena v 2.0. I also want to announce a moment in the month of july, due to holiday, house move (my own ;)), which also causes no internet at my home (though I be sure I can correct that in that house ;))

#73 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 06:13 PM

I just want to say a few things that are on my mind, Deathsangel. You are my new hero! Not only is this going to be a kick-ass mod, but your ideas, characters, and your hard work are just...beyond words! I know you've been thru a lot in RL so that makes me admire you even more. :Bow: Keep it up and also keep sane. Well, as sane as we BG'ers can be! :D

#74 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 05:02 AM

I just want to say a few things that are on my mind, Deathsangel. You are my new hero! Not only is this going to be a kick-ass mod, but your ideas, characters, and your hard work are just...beyond words! I know you've been thru a lot in RL so that makes me admire you even more. :Bow: Keep it up and also keep sane. Well, as sane as we BG'ers can be! :D

Haha, thanks :hug: Is really good to read this (just got turned down for job, when will this disaster year end? (if it is a year it would be the end of july)). Probably this is the last post for about a month, sorry... this as said due to holiday and moving. During the holiday, I'll right Kirinhale and Montaron dialogue, so I won't be doing nothing ;)

#75 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 02:06 AM

Updated 'The great NPC overview thread' as I did some writing on my holiday. Now I am preparing to move to another house and will be disconnected for a while... This will happen from coming friday untill unknown date (don't know how fast we can get internet installed over there...)

#76 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 02:06 AM

Unfortunately still not internet, as such no programming as I can't access IESP and stuff... sorry, still writing though as you can see from another update of 'The great NPC overview thread'

#77 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Destroyer of Worlds

• 139 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 10:09 AM

That sucks. Anyways tho, based on the NPC overview thread, does this mean that getting Montaron and Kirinhale will disallow you to find Minsc and Jaheira at all? Since for banters it says "n/a (will be replaced by Kirinhale and Montaron)"

We have to have a hilarious banter from each NPC with Minsc about boo :)

Other then that tho, looks good. I cant wait :D :Bow:

#78 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 01:22 AM

That sucks. Anyways tho, based on the NPC overview thread, does this mean that getting Montaron and Kirinhale will disallow you to find Minsc and Jaheira at all? Since for banters it says "n/a (will be replaced by Kirinhale and Montaron)"

We have to have a hilarious banter from each NPC with Minsc about boo :)

Other then that tho, looks good. I cant wait :D :Bow:

The answer to your first question would be yes. The reasoning behind this is the following: A evil NPC would not have travelled with the party: You, Imoen, Dynaheir, Minsc, Khalid and Jaheira.

The newly considered team would involve (*spoiler*): You, Viconia, Xzar, Montaron, Edwin -> Kirinhale, Shar-Teel->Imoen

Edited by Deathsangel, 21 August 2006 - 03:24 PM.

#79 Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek
  • 93 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 09:02 AM

The answer to your first question would be yes. The reasoning behind this is the following: A evil NPC would not have travelled with the party: You, Imoen, Dynaheir, Minsc, Khalid and Jaheira.

The newly considered team would involve (*spoiler*): You, Viconia, Xzar, Montaron, Edwin -> Kirinhale, Shar-Teel

Against all hope.. *holds both thumbs* ..does that mean you will have a very small chance to find Shar-Teel? I liked her in BG, she was a good fighter to replace Khalid with. I must look around, maybe you have a npc list here somewhere... sigh.. Shar-Teel... :wub:

edit: Sorry I have to do this to you Hide and Seek, but you spelled out one of the names and as such give a spoiler I grayed so that not everyone will read it, as not everybody wants to. Therefor the editing (merely a colour change). And the answer to your question is yes and no... but you will have to see

Edited by Deathsangel, 21 August 2006 - 03:26 PM.

Favourite Quotes from BG2
Minsc: Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details.
Saemon: Pardon?
Aerie: This is gonna hurt you ALOT more than me!
Sarevok: Now I return the favor!
Drizzt: Yes, yes, you have my attention.
Lilarcor: And this one's for Grandma, who said I would never amount to anything more than a butterknife!

#80 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Destroyer of Worlds

• 139 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 05:04 AM

It would make sense that they would not be found in Amn if you didnt travel with them before...but...what does that mean for Imoen?

And yes, I always ctrl-y'd (and before learned of that, sent him into a wave of enemies alone w/o armor) khalid, usually keeping jaheria