• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 03:00 PM

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of the new paperdolls, since aren't these combinations possible within the game??

#22 Moinesse

Moinesse
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 03:18 PM

The Paperdolls above are not the standard paperdolls. The hair and body were changed to reflect the ingame bams which were changed into what you see in the picture.

#23 Kwiat_W

Kwiat_W
  • Modder
  • 290 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 09:13 PM

How long it took You to make changes to one avatar? Did You use bamworkshop/bamworkshop2?

icon11.gif W_GUI - a GUI replacement for Baldur's Gate 2/TUTU/BGT/CA
icon11.gif W_PackMule - Your own pack mule for Baldur's Gate 2/Tutu/BGT/CA, BGEE and BG2:EE

icon11.gif Psionics Unleashed - play as a Psion, mod for Baldur's Gate 2/Tutu/BGT/CA

#24 Moinesse

Moinesse
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 03:05 AM

The amount of Time it takes to do one complete set of onscreen action bams depends, of coarse on how much time you are willing, or can put into doing them. For me it takes about 2 weeks. I have made a total of 10 different character plus the paperdolls and have been working on them for a year now. I used both BamWorkshop and BamWorkshop2. I like BamWorkshop for action sequences and BamWorkShop2 for paperdolls.

#25 Diana

Diana
  • Modder
  • 341 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 03:07 PM

Can anyone explain to me how to use the bams for Moinesse's beautiful items (swords/maces/flails/war hammers? I thought just popping the bams I wanted into Override, going into DLTCEP and changing the bam for an item would work.

Alas, I am doing something wrong. The new bam doesn't show up on the npc's avatar.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

#26 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 04:43 AM

Interessted in using the half-orc avatar and items too!

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos
Living on Wings of Dreams

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#27 Kalindor

Kalindor

Nerd of Lordly Calibur

• 142 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 02:07 AM

Moinesse, excellent work. :clap: I'm going to use your item bams to give some extra flavor to some home-brewed equipment I'm creating. :D

I tested one of your sword bams (sword2.bam I believe) with a WeiDU installer. The bam looks perfect once I pick up the item in my inventory, though i see no graphic for the item once it is set down to rest in a slot. I know nothing about BG graphics formats, but could this be an error regarding the point of reference the game uses to zoom in on the bam when the item is at rest in an inventory slot? Perhaps one of the more experienced bam file wizards will be able to clear up the issue... :whistling: