Vacation notice!!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 12:33 AM

Hi Littiz, bigg, I just wanted to throw here a line about myself. Actually, I'm still on holiday and will return on this weekend. Eerything is fine here, I hope you are enjoying the break and the summer!

(Im writing here because I only have 5-10 minutes for now, and I cant access my mails from here)

Again, have a nice time, see ya all later! ;) :D
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#2 Littiz

Littiz
  • Modder
  • 1078 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 01:04 AM

eh...
first time I've had the chance to browse the forum this week...
Hopefully I will have less work in August -_-

Hope you've had a good time, by now ;)

Ever forward, my darling wind...

#3 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 01:22 AM

Just came back from holiday myself. I had to return somewhat in advance due to a minor health problem. That is, a cyst (a mass of liquid that grows under the skin) on my backside <_< It will also involve a minor chirurgical operation. Nothing to worry about, but it's still helluva painful.

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#4 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 01:14 AM

OK, I'm here finally, vacation is over (for now :lol: ).

Hope you've had a good time, by now

Many thanks, it was great, I'm in perfect shape at the moment ^_^ .

a cyst (a mass of liquid that grows under the skin) on my backside  It will also involve a minor chirurgical operation

Argh, bad news. Keep us informed, if you can! Best wishes bigg! :huh: ;)
Posted Image

#5 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:16 AM

a cyst (a mass of liquid that grows under the skin) on my backside  It will also involve a minor chirurgical operation

Argh, bad news. Keep us informed, if you can! Best wishes bigg! :huh: ;)

Well, there are worse things... My operation was OK (well, it was so simple that I received almost no anaesthesia :wacko: ), but there will be a (larger) follow-up, in, at most, 2/3 years (really :angry: )... Damn queues in Italian Health Services ;) ...

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#6 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 06:14 AM

Damn queues in Italian Health Services

:huh: <_<
Posted Image

#7 Littiz

Littiz
  • Modder
  • 1078 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 12:30 PM

Finally, you're back ;)
Have you been in Italy as you said? ^_^
Please do some report!

@the_bigg:
we shouldn't tell the whole world, but hey, public services, in Italy, don't work.
Plain and simple.
I'm glad your operation went well, but if I may suggest, head to a private structure, sacrifice a little money, and get rid of your little problem once and for all if you can ^_^

Ever forward, my darling wind...

#8 Rathwellin the Bard

Rathwellin the Bard

Bloody engine of destruction ... oh, wait. That was my Sorcerer

• 722 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:36 PM

Heh. In grad school one of my fellow students was from Italy. Poor guy had deferred his military service to attend school here in the US .. unfortunately there was some kind of snafu. After a single year here, degree unfinished, he had to head back. He was less than pleased at the time.

Having worked for local government myself I can see how stuff happens that makes people less than happy. It seems to be a world wide issue in some respects unfortunately.

Anyhow TG do report! I spent two weeks at the beach here with my wife and two boys. We bummed around, played in the sand, body surfed in the waves, and in general had a fantastic time. One of the more interesting things I did was have a meal at Medieval Times. It?s a rather large stadium like eating place where you get fed while watching a mock tournament of knights. The whole thing is rather staged, but the guys doing the fighting were skilled and the horses well trained. I enjoyed it well enough but my sons were flat out amazed. Ever since I?ve had nothing but requests for knight stories, knight toys, and even knight plates.

#9 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 01:31 AM

Another vacation notice: I guess I'll continue my holiday starting this weekend. This time I'll be able to post in the forums once or twice, but still, I'll be away for at least two weaks.

As always, I wish all of you a fine Summer! B)
Posted Image