when did you finish BG last time?
#1
Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:59 AM
#2
Posted 06 August 2007 - 02:15 AM
"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde
berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum
#3
Posted 06 August 2007 - 02:36 AM
IWD NPC, Xan, The Sellswords, Back to Brynnlaw, Assassinations, Dungeon Crawl, Reunion, Branwen, Coran, Tiax, Xan BG1 Friendship
BG1 NPC, Romantic Encounters
#4
Posted 06 August 2007 - 02:40 AM
I don't like the endings anyway, so I don't have any motivation to actually beat the game.
The Slithering Menace | Rupert the dye merchant | Lion Warrior kit | Werewarrior kit | The Portable Hole | Sarevok's True Power | High Level ABILITIES
#5
Posted 06 August 2007 - 03:09 AM
-Y-
'Go for the optics, Chiktikka. GO FOR THE OPTICS!!' - Tali vas Neema
DLTCEP Tutorials Update Page
DLTCEP Tutorials Main Page
Yovaneth's AI Scripts for BG1, BG2-SoA and IWD1
Fishing for Trouble - a quest mod for Shadows of Amn
#6
Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:23 AM
I don't remember the last time I did a complete run through of any IE game to completion. I will usually start a game or continue a previous saved one in order to keep my interest going, modding wise. I have a community to run and mods to finish so I really do not have the time to actually finish a game any more other than play it to a certain point.
Her locks were as yellow as gold
Her skin was white as leprosy.
The Nightmare Life-in-Death was she,
Who thicks man's blood with cold.
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
http://teambg.net
The Undying
#7
Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:48 AM
Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing?
- Tempest to me.
#8
Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:57 AM
#9
Posted 06 August 2007 - 05:04 AM
#10
Posted 06 August 2007 - 05:11 AM
Situation as it is now:
*Install BG II SoA - check
*Install BG II ToB - check
*Install ToB official patch - check
*Standby for Darian alpha.
Edited by minnamaarit, 06 August 2007 - 05:12 AM.

Mwhahaha!! I has Boo! And since I has Boo, I has Minsc too! Beware, evil buttocks! >
#11
Posted 06 August 2007 - 05:29 AM
If that's the case then it was last Wednesday to be precise, and before that it must've been a month ago.
Now I'm just casually switching between BG1, BG2+TOB and IWD2.
All the while searching for new mod possibilites and compatabilities.
Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II. Fancy link button to Downloads page.
CA Forum. Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!
Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~
When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!
Beware the nug conspiracy!
#12
Posted 06 August 2007 - 05:59 AM
#13
Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:41 AM
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood
we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan
#14
Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:02 AM
But that's because I tried Romantic Encouters. (It's neat btw)
#15
Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:44 AM
#16
Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:49 AM
Though I did spend some time playing CA this week.
Edited by theacefes, 06 August 2007 - 10:49 AM.
DO ~SetGlobal("omgBbqRomanceActive","GLOBAL", 2)~
#17
Posted 06 August 2007 - 12:27 PM
#18
Posted 09 August 2007 - 11:41 AM
#19
Posted 09 August 2007 - 07:58 PM
I will be hosting a grand celebration on my ToB anniversary, no one will be invited of course except for myself, my PC, and my copy of BG2:ToB
#20
Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:57 AM
I start my games over and over again because I like to see how characters grow in power and when they are capable of defeating tough monsters (not necessarily with ease, just are strong enough to outlive the battle) then further playing start to bore me. That's true for any RPG game I've ever played more than once.
Retired from modding.






