Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:48 PM

You need to have ToB installed. :)

#342 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:09 AM

Hi, Sorry but I'm having an issue with installing the mod. It keeps saying:

ERROR locating resource for "add_trans_trigger" Resource [BALTH2.DLG] not found in KEY file: [./chitin.key]

Ummm anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

Actually, it happens because the installer thinks you have the Ascension mod installed. I'm assuming you don't, since you would probably have BALTH2.DLG in that case. Can you post the contents of your WeiDU.log file?

#343 -Luera-

-Luera-

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:37 AM

Alright, I love this mod but I downloaded the 2007 version of it a few days ago, and when I got edwin to change into edwina (using the CULAConsole:SetGlobal"ScrollStudy", "LOCALS",1) things started working cause he wouldn't talk before but then after he changed into edwina his picture changed completely (not a slight, it was a black haired female picture) and I can't control, talk, or even see his inventory anymore. Has anyone else had this issue? (I got rid of the Set-Ease mod soon after to see if that would make a difference (i did install the romance part but not the female edwina and the portrait still seems to come up)

#344 -Luera-

-Luera-

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

Alright, I love this mod but I downloaded the 2007 version of it a few days ago, and when I got edwin to change into edwina (using the CULAConsole:SetGlobal"ScrollStudy", "LOCALS",1) things started working cause he wouldn't talk before but then after he changed into edwina his picture changed completely (not a slight, it was a black haired female picture) and I can't control, talk, or even see his inventory anymore. Has anyone else had this issue? (I got rid of the Set-Ease mod soon after to see if that would make a difference (i did install the romance part but not the female edwina and the portrait still seems to come up)

Nevermind, I figured out why I couldn't install the most recent version of the edwin romance, so now I've downloaded that and started a new game but I would still like to know why edwin wasn't able to talk or be controlled, or anything after he changed into edwina (I even tried killing him, bringing him in and out of the party etc) just in case it happens in the most recent version and for other people that may have the same problem. Please and Thank you!

#345 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:04 AM

Nevermind, I figured out why I couldn't install the most recent version of the edwin romance, so now I've downloaded that and started a new game but I would still like to know why edwin wasn't able to talk or be controlled, or anything after he changed into edwina (I even tried killing him, bringing him in and out of the party etc) just in case it happens in the most recent version and for other people that may have the same problem. Please and Thank you!

Without knowing more about what did and did not happen and what other mods you were using, I really couldn't say. However, given that you say the mod was not functioning properly before you used the console, it does not seem very worthwhile investigating why it did not function properly afterwards either.

What problem did you have with installing v2? Perhaps that is something that would be useful to others?

In any event, if you have further problems, please ask for help before you start experimenting yourself. It is easier that way :)

#346 -Luera-

-Luera-

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

Without knowing more about what did and did not happen and what other mods you were using, I really couldn't say. However, given that you say the mod was not functioning properly before you used the console, it does not seem very worthwhile investigating why it did not function properly afterwards either.

What problem did you have with installing v2? Perhaps that is something that would be useful to others?

In any event, if you have further problems, please ask for help before you start experimenting yourself. It is easier that way :)

I had three-four mods in this order, Edwin romance Soa, Tob (2007 version), Edwin Flirts (worked fine), Ease of Use (I didn't download the edwina portrait, however I did download the romance stuff (uninstalled it all since I didn't really need the mod anymore).

Basically after getting the nether scroll I slept a lot to see if the romance would activate, he never instigated it so I used the console control to speed up the process, I didn't make any alterations to the game or the romance mod simply downloaded and when he changed, he wouldn't speak (to anyone), or move or anything he was just standing there looking pretty, I tried reloading from before I got him the nether scroll and the same issue happened again.

The problem I had with the version 2 of the edwin romance was that when I installed it from the link given from the website that shows all four links was that it sent it to a folder when I extracted it rather than the main part of the game file. With luck this version won't have the same issue as the 2007 version.

#347 -Jen-

-Jen-

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

Hi, Sorry but I'm having an issue with installing the mod. It keeps saying:

ERROR locating resource for "add_trans_trigger" Resource [BALTH2.DLG] not found in KEY file: [./chitin.key]

Ummm anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

Actually, it happens because the installer thinks you have the Ascension mod installed. I'm assuming you don't, since you would probably have BALTH2.DLG in that case. Can you post the contents of your WeiDU.log file?

I had the Ascension mod installed a while back, but I was having trouble with the final dialogue so I uninstalled and deleted it. Maybe that's the problem?

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kivan of Shilmista: v13
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Select Deheriana's Class -> Wild Mage: v13
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #5 // Select Kivan's Portrait -> Do Not Install Alternative Portrait for Kivan.: v13
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install ToB Portion of the Mod: v13
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin for BG2: v19
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin heals the PC when below 50% health  (Can be disabled or enabled via player-initiated dialogue): v19
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #3 // Multi-romance cheat -> No romance kills: v19
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #9 // Alternate Portrait Selection  (Default portrait is already installed) -> Blue cloak, by kiwidoc: v19
~ANGELO/SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Angelo NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v4
~ANGELO/SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Angelo's alternative portraits -> Angelo's portrait, edited by SisterVigilante
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tougher Sendai (ToB Required): 13
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alignment Correction: 13
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Class Tweaks/Fixes: 13
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Altered Spells: 13
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Continuity: 13
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Cleric Kits: 13
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Monk High Level Abilities: 13
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Holy Liberator: 13
~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sylvan Mystic Kit, by Polar Bear: v9
~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #1 // Blade Master Kit, by Drizzt1180: v9
~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #2 // Death Knight Kit, by Drizzt1180: v9
~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wushi Ninja Kit, by Drizzt1180: v9
~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #4 // Creslyn's BG2 Item Pack: v9
~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #5 // Archer of Sylvanus, by Drizzt1180: v9
~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #6 // Arcane Fist, by Drizzt1180: v9
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit: v19
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v19
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature Improvements
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Creature & Area Improvements -> Boss Improvements Only
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Extended Reynald Sequence
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Revised Hell Trials
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // The Tragedy Of Besamen
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Further Slaver Involvement
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Nazariel The Lich
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Reward Negotiation
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Infernal Thievery
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Banter Accelerator? How much time would you like in between NPC banters in-game? -> 10 Minutes: V4.1
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal
~SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II
~ARATH/ARATH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Arath NPC for BGII: SoA & ToB: v2
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1001 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Classic (from Baldurdash, by Kevin Dorner): v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings,   Dwarves, and Gnomes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers   and Stalkers: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in  Wrath Hell Trial: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v9.01
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v9.01
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v14
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v14
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts: v14
~SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for Baldur's Gate II (SoA & ToB)
~ADRIAN/SETUP-ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adrian for BGII: v1.3
~ADRIAN/SETUP-ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install alternate class for Adrian? -> Change Adrian's class to Mage/Thief: v1.3
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey v2.1: for BG2 - SoA
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // Kelsey/Solaufein Content: Banter and Romance Conflict OPTIONAL, RECOMMENDED ONLY for use with Solaufein V60 AND ABOVE
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: ToB - Version 2
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Default Kelsey portrait set by Wynne Lurty? (set 1 of 3)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~TSUJATHA/SETUP-TSUJATHA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tsujatha (BG2:SoA NPC) created by Sillara of the Tamari: v13
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v10
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Fighter/Mage
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #5 // BG1-style flaming swords
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: V4.1
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: V4.1
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: V4.1
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): V4.1
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: V4.1
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: V4.1
~IMOENFRIENDSHIP/IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship for SoA: 2
~SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP/SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok Friendship for BGII: ToB: 1
~HAERDALISROMANCE/HAERDALISROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Romance (SoA & ToB): v2

#348 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:53 AM

Database bugged out. Ignore this.

Edited by Wisp, 05 May 2013 - 03:55 AM.

#349 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

I had the Ascension mod installed a while back, but I was having trouble with the final dialogue so I uninstalled and deleted it. Maybe that's the problem?
It normally shouldn't be, but maybe it is treating you to something special.
Can you extract the attachment into your game folder (not a subfolder), run the "change-log.bat" file, compress the resulting "tmp" folder and upload it, so I can have a look at the result?

Attached Files

Edited by Wisp, 05 May 2013 - 03:56 AM.

#350 -Jen-

-Jen-

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

It normally shouldn't be, but maybe it is treating you to something special.
Can you extract the attachment into your game folder (not a subfolder), run the "change-log.bat" file, compress the resulting "tmp" folder and upload it, so I can have a look at the result?

To run the definite risk of sounding retarded, how do I upload this? I'm not given the option...

#351 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

To run the definite risk of sounding retarded, how do I upload this? I'm not given the option...

You probably need to register in order to upload files to the forum. Another method would be to share it through a service like Dropbox.

#352 Jen

Jen
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:23 PM

You probably need to register in order to upload files to the forum. Another method would be to share it through a service like Dropbox.

Ok lets hope this works!

https://www.dropbox....put.rar?v=0rc-s

#353 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:50 AM

Okay, here's what we do: download the attached file, overwrite the old file in your game folder and install the Edwin Romance mod.

The issue is probably that the relevant file (finbodh.cre) is not unique to Ascension, even though it "should" be. I have changed the file check to look for balth2.dlg directly.

Attached Files

#354 Jen

Jen
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:08 AM

It worked!! Thanks!!

#355 -Iavasechui-

-Iavasechui-

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:14 PM

Playing this on EE, it is literally the ONLY mod I have installed. After dealing with the lich, the ring that is supposed to teleport me says it works but I am still in the area with the fight. Is there anyway for me to leave the house? I guess I could turn on cheats to teleport but I'm not sure how to do that with EE...

#356 -Iavasechui-

-Iavasechui-

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:22 AM

Well I was forced to teleport out via the console since the ring refused to work.

#357 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:34 AM

Well I was forced to teleport out via the console since the ring refused to work.

The transition back is handled through StorePartyLocations() and RestorePartyLocations(). Perhaps EE changed how these work. I'd have to look into it. No ETA.

#358 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:26 AM

Playing this on EE, it is literally the ONLY mod I have installed. After dealing with the lich, the ring that is supposed to teleport me says it works but I am still in the area with the fight. Is there anyway for me to leave the house? I guess I could turn on cheats to teleport but I'm not sure how to do that with EE...

Okay, it's a bit unintuitive, but it works (and there are no problems I could find on BGII: EE). For future reference, you are supposed to use the ring as a charged item and it will return you to whence you came.

#359 -Myrtar-

-Myrtar-

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:21 PM

Hello everyone!

I've founded this mod on the web, and I tried to install it but... Well it's not even started at all. The only thing that appears on my desk is that thing:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2jg84dc.jpg

I've put all the stuff to the game directory. I have Baldur's Gate II: Enchanced Edition - pleas I need help. I really want to let my elvish femchar to romance Edwin. :<

P.S. Sorry for my bad english...

#360 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:49 AM

Find the file chitin.key. That is your game directory.