Photo

Revised Celestials

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Jinnai

Jinnai

Bye Sanzo! You'll play with me again next time?

• 377 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 03:37 PM

no bad stuff for good? :( atleast a 5% chance for something bad would have been appropriate.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#42 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 05:02 AM

I'm too lazy to check the files one by one, we'll wait for TGM to return and ask him, maybe he has still a list

Yeah, I have one around somewhere, though I don't have the time to dig for it right now. If I come to find it, I'll post it here.

no bad stuff for good?  atleast a 5% chance for something bad would have been appropriate.

Why? I don't see why good aligned gods should punish their high level and faithful servants...
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#43 fallen_demon

fallen_demon

barely untraind assasian

• 451 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 09:29 PM

no bad stuff for good?  atleast a 5% chance for something bad would have been appropriate.

Why? I don't see why good aligned gods should punish their high level and faithful servants...

Considering that a negative effect for an hla would interfere with a high level and faithful servant of an evil god, I don't see why evil gods should do so either.
"I choose to believe what I was programed to believe."
Futurama quotes rock

#44 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:16 AM

Maybe the evil god had had a bad day at the office, or he felt like testing his faithful servant's strenght and/or faith (IE not leaving his god for a quasi-wish gone bad), etc. ;)
Good gods would simply achieve this by not replying, while the evil gods would be more... creative :)

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.