• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:49 AM

Well, that is of course an easy check. ;) Change the map not back to Temple of Ilmater and see if both of them are called so once again. If they are you know the answer, and please feel free to tell me :P

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#102 Jenne

Jenne

Assault of The Mighty Feet is coming, beware!

• 85 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:18 PM

Okay, so I changed the map note for the Ilmater/Cyric temple in the slums to some random sillyness... and the same random sillyness appeared at the promenade. That's it, then. Sorry for making you check all your scripts and stuff :blush:

Edited by Jenne, 12 October 2008 - 09:24 PM.

Elminster this, Elminster that. Give me 2000 years and a pointy hat and I will kick his arse.

My personal blog - in Czech. You've been warned.
My DA account, although it isn't tended too much.

Posted Image

#103 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:56 AM

Okay, so I changed the map note for the Ilmater/Cyric temple in the slums to some random sillyness... and the same random sillyness appeared at the promenade. That's it, then. Sorry for making you check all your scripts and stuff :blush:

Don't worry, Kido found the thorough check quite.... exillerating... as sure he thinks the random chaos quite fun. Well, now I need to get back to Kirinhale and I also got an Arcanum modding request... I am too many stuff.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.

Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly

#104 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:43 PM

First time I've played with Kido and he's a funny little guy, but kinda fun.
Now I don't know if it's his fault or not, but I'm having problem with the Helm Sarles quest for the Ilithium. I've played this game so many times I'm practically on autopilot for some of the quests, and in this instance I forgot what I was doing and went to talk to Jerlia before I'd visited Sarles. Anyway, Kido had some banter with Jerlia, and after I spoke to Sarles she has nothing to say except "nice doing business with you" (End Dialog). Nothing about Unger Hilldark (who has nothing to say to me as a result) or the ore substitute, and if I go to Neb's house, he's not there. I know I can CLUA in the relevant items if I really want, but I'd rather just get the quest done properly.
I'm guessing Kido's banter threw her out, although I have other mods on this install. I've not used Fixpack before so might be something there. Definitely not Assassinations or RE as I've played with them before and neither affects anything here.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v7
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update: v7
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack: v7
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v7
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v7
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v7
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v7
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II, v5
~SETUP-KIDO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kido the Jester (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-RYLORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rylorn the NPC
~XULAYE/XULAYE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xulaye NPC Mod for BG2:SoA
~XULAYE/XULAYE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Xulaye's Player Initiated Dialogues
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey
~SETUP-KIDO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Which of Kido's portraits do you wish to install? -> Plasmocat's portraits?

(Yes I'm a moron, I forgot to install Kido's portrait right away. Whoops).

I've got SK so if you know the variables I need for getting Neb to spawn, or even for Jerlia and Unger's dialogues, I could get the quest working. If not I'll just have to CLUA in the Illithium, I guess.

#105 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 03:46 PM

Hm, that is a new report. I will have to take a look at that as soon as BG2 is running. Thanks for reporting ;)

#106 -RunQ-

-RunQ-

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:15 AM

I found a quirk with Kido in that if you "force talk" to him (press the talk button and click him) he will replay the dialogue in the theater, complete with the full choices from the PC as well. Also if he is not even in the theater anymore.