Photo

Is there a current flirt pack for Eddie ready?

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#1 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:49 PM

Sorry, but I didn't quite understand what thumbs was exactly asking for in his question. It almost sounds like he is playing with a flirt version already, but I'm not sure. Is he? If so, I've missed where I can download it! Per your response, Laufey, it seems like you are still working on it. Arghhh! I'm lost. What's the story? :unsure:
Thanks for your time!

#2 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 02:58 AM

Sorry, but I didn't quite understand what thumbs was exactly asking for in his question.  It almost sounds like he is playing with a flirt version already, but I'm not sure.  Is he?  If so, I've missed where I can download it!  Per your response, Laufey, it seems like you are still working on it.  Arghhh!  I'm lost.  What's the story?  :unsure:
Thanks for your time!

View Post

I'm definitely still working on it, and although I've gotten reasonably far, it's not yet available for download.

#3 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 09:10 AM

Any chance on a little progress report regarding the flirts? ^_^

Edited by Moongaze, 20 May 2005 - 09:11 AM.

#4 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 04:14 PM

View Post

Well, I've written several, but progress is uneven due to RL issues of mine. I want to do a few more, at least.

#5 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 21 May 2005 - 10:28 AM

View Post

Well, I've written several, but progress is uneven due to RL issues of mine. I want to do a few more, at least.

View Post

Any chance for a sample? :)

#6 Jenova

Jenova

Professional Hypocrite

• 156 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 10:24 AM

Any chance for a sample?  :)

That would be nice :^^:
"...whenever people arguing on the same theory do not reach the same conclusion, you may be sure they do not know what they are talking about."
--Hippocrates

Writer for Brotherhood of Quill, new BG2 mod by Forgotten Demigod!

Can I have a bite, please?

#7 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 02:00 PM

Hm...all right then, a small teaser sample. :) This is the very beginning of a flirt dialogue available during the Drow transformation sequence.

Drow Flirt1. Condition ? PC and Edwin transformed into Drow by Adalon. Romance set to ?2?.

Ask Edwin how he likes being a Drow

Edwin: I have to admit it is an interesting experience, CHARNAME. Of course, this shape cannot possibly compare to my own, infinitely superior one. (No beard, for one thing. Elves have no idea what they are missing out on there, in terms of male fashion.)

PC:

A: * eye Edwin appreciatively * Well, I think you make a fine Drow?a very fine Drow indeed. => Edwin1

B: You?re quite right, of course. I?m looking forward to having our one and only Red Wizard back to normal once more?including that cute little beard of yours. => Edwin2

C: * strike a pose * Is that so? And how do you like * my * current appearance? =>Edwin6

D: Oh, I don?t know?I could get used to us playing these parts. Let?s see??male, fetch me something to eat!? What do you say to that? =>Edwin9

#8 Jenova

Jenova

Professional Hypocrite

• 156 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 02:21 AM

D: Oh, I don?t know?I could get used to us playing these parts. Let?s see??male, fetch me something to eat!? What do you say to that? =>Edwin9

Now I just know I will like it... :shifty:
"...whenever people arguing on the same theory do not reach the same conclusion, you may be sure they do not know what they are talking about."
--Hippocrates

#9 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 03:52 AM

C: * strike a pose * Is that so? And how do you like * my * current appearance? =>Edwin6

Are extra spaces going to stay? I feel they are not really needed here, and "*strike a pose*" would be better, like in original erlovetalk.TRA file. Sorry if I am being picky here.

#10 AstraKiseki

AstraKiseki
  • 94 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 07:57 AM

View Post

:lol: That's great! Sounds like something I would see myself doing to my boyfriend!
Everyone lives in a fantasy, we're just more obvious than others.

Ano-kun wa kawaii desu yo!

Tired of thief-mages? How about trying out a wide-eyed young man more than a few picklocks up his sleeve?

Parn Celoair

#11 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 07:58 AM

Are extra spaces going to stay? I feel they are not really needed here, and "*strike a pose*" would be better, like in original erlovetalk.TRA file. Sorry if I am being picky here.

View Post

The extra spaces are just there for formatting reasons - I write in Word, and it tends to translate things into bold type if I don't put them in. :)

#12 -Ashara-

-Ashara-

Posted 24 May 2005 - 09:36 AM

Just press backspace after it boldened it and before pressing space bar - it will remove bold font and will revert to *text*. It *is* a pain.

#13 Meira

Meira

I'm the snow on your lips

• 411 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 10:31 AM

That feature (and number of other annoying auto formatting features) can also be turned off. I would direct you to the setting but I have Finnish language Word, so I'm not certain from what terms the English version uses. I could be something like: auto formatting from the formatting drop menu -> options button -> auto formatting while writing? (I have word 97, though.)

Perhaps someone at Technical Discussion could help you better? Turning that feature of will really save your nerves - it nearly made me crazy before I figured out how to get rid of it. :angry:

Sorry about being off topic.
Ihmeellinen meri

Kummalliset kalat liukuvat syvyydessä,
tuntemattomat kukat loistavat rannalla;
olen nähnyt punaista ja keltaista ja kaikki toiset värit -
mutta ihana meri on vaarallista nähdä,
se herättää tulevien seikkailujen janon:
mitä on tapahtunut sadussa, on tapahtuva minullekin.

- Edith Södergran

Amber - The BG2 NPC Mod Project Now released!
Amber's discussion forum at Gibberlings 3

#14 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 07:57 PM

That feature (and number of other annoying auto formatting features) can also be turned off. I would direct you to the setting but I have Finnish language Word, so I'm not certain from what terms the English version uses. I could be something like: auto formatting from the formatting drop menu -> options button -> auto formatting while writing? (I have word 97, though.)

Perhaps someone at Technical Discussion could help you better? Turning that feature of will really save your nerves - it nearly made me crazy before I figured out how to get rid of it.  :angry:

Sorry about being off topic.

View Post

That's all right - well, the thing is, in other cases I *do* find it helpful. But it's good to know it can be turned off, so thanks for that.

#15 Jenova

Jenova

Professional Hypocrite

• 156 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 04:39 AM

So...? How is the flirt pack going? :rolleyes: (I will probably ask this question at least once a week. I am annoying :P )
--Hippocrates

#16 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:52 AM

So...? How is the flirt pack going?  :rolleyes: (I will probably ask this question at least once a week. I am annoying  :P )

View Post

Heh, well, I've just been away from home for a few days, doing no writing at all. But I promise I'll try to write another one shortly.

#17 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 06:23 PM

So...? How is the flirt pack going?  :rolleyes: (I will probably ask this question at least once a week. I am annoying  :P )

I'm going to bit a bit annoying myself! :D So, Laufey, can you give us an estimate at least? A few weeks? (Hopefully not a few MONTHS!) Maybe sooner?
Lots of us fans are waiting! :whistling:
I know, I know, WE are SO demanding! *grin*

#18 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 10:32 AM

I'm going to bit a bit annoying myself!  :D    So, Laufey, can you give us an estimate at least?  A few weeks?  (Hopefully not a few MONTHS!)  Maybe sooner?
Lots of us fans are waiting!  :whistling:
I know, I know, WE are SO demanding! *grin*

View Post

I'm flattered you're that anxious. :) I'd rather not set a time table for it though, currently my RL is very busy, since I have to spend over 3 hours a day commuting on top of working full time. However, when summer holidays start, I should have more time to spend on it.

#19 Samudra

Samudra
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 12:13 PM

Will there be any chance to embrace, kiss Edwin etc. like in this NPC Flirt Pack with Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia?
It is admirable how diligent you are! If not, we hadn't been destined to enjoy Edwin :clap:
Oportet cavere eos, quorum vim ignores.

Edwin Odesseiron, j'ai de la vénération pour toi!

"Satu nusa, satu bangsa, satu bahasa!"

#20 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 12:26 PM

Will there be any chance to embrace, kiss Edwin etc. like in this NPC Flirt Pack with Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia?
It is admirable how diligent you are! If not, we hadn't been destined to enjoy Edwin :clap:

View Post

You will indeed be able to both embrace and kiss Edwin, among other things. :)