Photo

Is there a current flirt pack for Eddie ready?

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#41 -Dreamer-

-Dreamer-

Posted 18 September 2005 - 12:13 PM

wet my pants is right! hurry hurry hurry I must pinch those cute cheeks! ^_^ first post ever made and in the Edwin room! yahh! :Bow: :hug: hes so durn cute!

Edited by Dreamer, 18 September 2005 - 12:14 PM.

#42 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 02:14 PM

Okay, okay, I'm breathing deeply...but it quickly is turning into breathing heavily, too! :Tasty: By the way, Dreamer, which cheeks do you have in mind??? :P

Edited by Minarvia, 18 September 2005 - 02:16 PM.

#43 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 03:09 AM

BTW, will flirts follow Silrana's "bikini rule"?

#44 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 10:06 AM

Breathe deeply, it will help you calm down. Do you need a Hebrew translator?

View Post

Eventually, I'm sure that would be very nice. :) Though in that case for the main mod first, before the flirts.

#45 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 10:09 AM

BTW, will flirts follow Silrana's "bikini rule"?

View Post

Hm...let me put it this way. I don't want to have a lot of blatant mentioning of body parts, because I think that easily turns ridiculous rather than exciting. What I do like to do is hint at what might be going on - hopefully that works out.

But there won't, for example, be an option to 'Grope Edwin's groin'. ;)

#46 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 12:37 PM

I have no idea who Sillrana is or what exactly is the 'bikini rule' but I agree with Laufey that hints are great. So, are we almost ready with the flirts? Like I said, some of us are willing to try out an unpolished version, if that's what you're worried about, Laufey!

#47 -Dreamer-

-Dreamer-

Posted 19 September 2005 - 11:45 PM

By the way, Dreamer, which cheeks do you have in mind???  :P

View Post

whichever ya prefer! :naughty: :ROFL:

Hm...let me put it this way. I don't want to have a lot of blatant mentioning of body parts, because I think that easily turns ridiculous rather than exciting. What I do like to do is hint at what might be going on - hopefully that works out.

But there won't, for example, be an option to 'Grope Edwin's groin'.

yup I'm clueless too but I agree. Its a flirtpack, not the Chronicles of Edwin Oddesseiron's Erotic Onslaught...pack. :whistling: (*quickly hides a book under my bed*)

#48 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 04:36 AM

yup I'm clueless too but I agree. Its a flirtpack, not the Chronicles of Edwin Oddesseiron's Erotic Onslaught...pack. :whistling: (*quickly hides a book under my bed*)

View Post

A very good point, hear hear. If you want to get more intimate stuff, write/read fan fiction, duh. I think the main reason for the FLIRTpack is to get the relationship more realistic by enabling flirting to both sides, and, of course, having FUN. Not cyber sex.

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#49 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 07:23 AM

It is very close to my opinion on the matter. :) Should you need additional proofreading, do not hesitate to ask me.

#50 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 08:47 AM

It is very close to my opinion on the matter. :) Should you need additional proofreading, do not hesitate to ask me.

View Post

Thanks, I appreciate that. :) All input on spelling and grammar will be welcome once we release the first version. I will also appreciate opinions on if there are enough dialogue choices, suggestions for additional dialogues etc, though of course I can never satisfy everybody and will make no promises about additional content.

#51 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 05:07 PM

Hi, Laufey! I hate to be a pest (well, not really) but is the first version about ready yet? Like I said, most of us don't care about typos...just give us Eddie! :Tasty: We don't even mind a few mistakes...we can live with those, if that's what you're worried about.
Yes...we're an anxious bunch, aren't we?

Edited by Minarvia, 03 October 2005 - 05:09 PM.

#52 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 10:16 PM

We don't even mind a few mistakes...we can live with those, if that's what you're worried about.

You would be surprised.

How many NPC mods have I uninstalled because of grammar mistakes? Alora, Hubelpot, Kido, Kitanya... mmm... let's just say not everybody can live with those.

#53 Kania

Kania

Haer'Dalis, meldo nin, phae-me, mellt'e-tehi!

• 162 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:55 AM

Alora??!! :woot: If you used the translated one, then where were the mistakes?? Tell me, so that I could correct... shame on poor old noldor. :blush:
And about others - than you are just not really in love with anybody of them. Mistakes, indeed! I'd personally have HDR even if there were 3 mistakes in each word. And I'm sure, my sis will not look at the possible mistakes - only at Eddie himself. After all, you can catch the files and correct everything you wish for yourself. Привереда. :D
I tire... I'll be MUCH MORE AGREEABLE with REST!!

#54 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 01:06 AM

I am afraid I cannot say anything Russian translation - I haven't read it. (Btw, where is it? http://aerie.ru/mods.php does not yield any.) No, it was the English thing I was talking about. And yeah, I am a terrible bore. I know. Can't help it. :)

#55 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 08:42 AM

Hi, Laufey!  I hate to be a pest (well, not really) but is the first version about ready yet?  Like I said, most of us don't care about typos...just give us Eddie!  :Tasty:  We don't even mind a few mistakes...we can live with those, if that's what you're worried about.
Yes...we're an anxious bunch, aren't we?

View Post

Well, the writing part is done for this first version, so now it's out of my hands and in those of the programming people. :) I'm afraid I can't make any promises on their behalf though, it depends on how much time they have to work on it.

#56 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 10:11 AM

Yay! :clap: Good to hear that, Laufey. But no pressure on the programmers, either, I know that they have their own lives too; they're not here to serve us! I sometimes hope all of us could remember that..

Guess I'll re-install BG2+ToB while waiting for the flirtpacks. ^^ It went all wonky when I ended up installing like a ZILLION mods on it - again.. When will I learn? :D

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#57 Kania

Kania

Haer'Dalis, meldo nin, phae-me, mellt'e-tehi!

• 162 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 01:05 AM

I am afraid I cannot say anything Russian translation - I haven't read it. (Btw, where is it? http://aerie.ru/mods.php does not yield any.) No, it was the English thing I was talking about. And yeah, I am a terrible bore. I know. Can't help it.  :)

View Post

Those guys... :angry: Anyways they made changes in my translation - never liked my style of translating names. Here, you can take my original translation... Haer'Dalis indeed :naughty:... jerks they are.

Aye, Eddie, Eddie. How do you think, how long to wait now?
I tire... I'll be MUCH MORE AGREEABLE with REST!!

#58 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 02:24 AM

Coding-wise, it takes several hours, if no special conditions are present. But given that it is linked with Drow transformation, Edwina gender, etc, etc, it may take several days. My estimation only, of course. :)

#59 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 06:31 AM

Ooohh! I hope it's only a matter of days. Yes...sigh...I know people have their own lives, I know I have mine, but it can be hard to be patient sometimes especially when the object is Eddie.

#60 -Dreamer-

-Dreamer-

Posted 05 October 2005 - 06:38 AM

did someone say flirtpacks writing is done???? :D
if its finished under a week you all get cookies! :cookie: