Photo

Is there a current flirt pack for Eddie ready?

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#21 Deva

Deva

Possum of the Grotto

• Modder
  • 1378 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 11:08 AM

I'm replaying the Edwin romance, with my shiny new PC, and after falling in love with the Thayvian Red all over again, I feel the need to shower you with praise.

*Possible Dialogue spoilers - Don't read if you haven't already played mod.*

Two moments made me (quite literally) fall off my chair with laughter - One of the CHARNAME-Viconia-Edwin banters, where Edwin ends up carrying both their packs after being a little too eager to 'serve'. It really suited my PC... I could see her and Viconia having a little bitch-club of two. The other was the 'I'm a rampaging Tharrasque' dialogue option. Having played with my PC, Eddy, and Viconia all the way through BG1, then importing to BG2, that one was even more relevant.

*Eagerly awaits flirt pack.* ^_^

Ninde_ad.gif

143450.png176206.png

Click to feed.

Adopted from Valenth

My adoptables > Your adoptables.

#22 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:41 PM

Sooo...Laufey, time to bug you again. I've been very good and waited patiently, (well, not PATIENTLY, really) for news on the flirts! How're they coming?
BTW, have you decided if Edwin can actually curse Anomen or Kelsey with a contagious intimate disease???? Hmmm??? Maybe Charname can, in a flirt, ask Eddie to do that as a little favour, especially if she is CN or evil.

#23 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:49 PM

Hi! The above message was from me and since I have a different pc I forgot that I wasn't automatically logged in.
Okay, Laufey, we'll wait as patiently as possible for your reply and your Flirts!!!

#24 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 10:50 PM

I'm replaying the Edwin romance, with my shiny new PC, and after falling in love with the Thayvian Red all over again, I feel the need to shower you with praise.

*Possible Dialogue spoilers - Don't read if you haven't already played mod.*

Two moments made me (quite literally) fall off my chair with laughter - One of the CHARNAME-Viconia-Edwin banters, where Edwin ends up carrying both their packs after being a little too eager to 'serve'. It really suited my PC... I could see her and Viconia having a little bitch-club of two. The other was the 'I'm a rampaging Tharrasque' dialogue option. Having played with my PC, Eddy, and Viconia all the way through BG1, then importing to BG2, that one was even more relevant.

*Eagerly awaits flirt pack.* ^_^

View Post

Thanks Hishi! :D Always happy to hear people like my dialogue.

#25 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 10:53 PM

Sooo...Laufey, time to bug you again.  I've been very good and waited patiently, (well, not PATIENTLY, really) for news on the flirts!  How're they coming? 
BTW, have you decided if Edwin can actually curse Anomen or Kelsey with a contagious intimate disease????  Hmmm??? Maybe Charname can, in a flirt, ask Eddie to do that as a little favour, especially if she is CN or evil.

View Post

Well, I'm planning to write one today actually, and then I should have enough for at least a first version, I think. I'll need to go over the ones I've written so far as well.

As for your other question, I have no plans to in any way involve Kelsey. I don't think I'll want to curse Anomen either, I'd feel a bit bad about doing that since he couldn't get back at Edwin. Besides, I like him. :)

#26 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 06:20 AM

Well, I'm planning to write one today actually, and then I should have enough for at least a first version, I think. I'll need to go over the ones I've written so far as well.

\o/ Now that's best news in days! Can't wait. :D

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#27 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 07:35 AM

\o/ Now that's best news in days! Can't wait. :D

View Post

There are 24 written at this point (assuming I've not miscounted.) :) Some of them will be shorter, and repeatable. Others will be quite long, similar in length to the original romance dialogues. Some flirts will be available only after you have done a certain quest, or reached a certain stage in the romance.

Oh, and then there will be the Drow lust chamber flirts. :devil:

#28 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 08:16 AM

Oh, and then there will be the Drow lust chamber flirts.    :devil:

View Post

Haha! Finally! :D I always wondered about the lust chambers. They seemed to be there just to show the nature of the drow and they had no real meaning. And this is going to be the first mod I've played which takes an advantage of them. :D Good thinking, Laufey.

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#29 Kania

Kania

Haer'Dalis, meldo nin, phae-me, mellt'e-tehi!

• 162 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 01:17 AM

So-o? My sister can't wait.
... (just if my troubles were like her's... :( huh? what say you, Haer'Dalis?)
I tire... I'll be MUCH MORE AGREEABLE with REST!!

#30 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:43 AM

So-o? My sister can't wait.
... (just if my troubles were like her's...  :(  huh? what say you, Haer'Dalis?)

View Post

Well, I've written all I mean to for this first version, although there may be more later. I have to go over the ones already written though, I'm hoping to have time to do that later this week.

#31 Kania

Kania

• 162 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 10:43 PM

Need a russian translator? ;)

#32 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 05:54 AM

Need a russian translator? ;)

View Post

Eventually, I'm sure. ;) But first I need to finish the English version, which will take some time.

#33 Kania

Kania

• 162 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 11:28 PM

Sure! I didn't mean to push you. Just when I'm needed, let me know. Usually I work quite fast and you can release the Pack already translated. ;)

#34 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 07:40 AM

Hi, Kania! I'm glad to see you on the forum with the VERY BEST mod there is! (Of course I mean no disrespect to HDR!) Anyway, maybe Laufey will give you the chance to work fast.
Laufey, do you think the first version will be ready in days? Or do you think a bit longer? I know we've been pushing you, but I think you understand that it is hard to wait!
(Hitting the 'add reply' key with hope!) BTW, great idea about the Drow Lust Chambers! I can't wait!

#35 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 08:56 PM

Hi, Kania!  I'm glad to see you on the forum with the VERY BEST mod there is!  (Of course I mean no disrespect to HDR!)  Anyway, maybe Laufey will give you the chance to work fast. 
Laufey, do you think the first version will be ready in days?  Or do you think a bit longer?  I know we've been pushing you, but I think you understand that it is hard to wait! 
(Hitting the 'add reply' key with hope!)  BTW, great idea about the Drow Lust Chambers!  I can't wait!

View Post

I'm flattered to see you be eager, don't worry about that. :) Not days, no, weeks more likely.

#36 Deva

Deva

Possum of the Grotto

• Modder
  • 1378 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 01:04 PM

Well... we must look on the brightside. Weeks is a hellovalot better then months, right?

Ninde_ad.gif

143450.png176206.png

Click to feed.

Adopted from Valenth

My adoptables > Your adoptables.

#37 Kania

Kania

• 162 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 03:52 PM

Well... we must look on the brightside. Weeks is a hellovalot better then months, right?

View Post

*sad smile* look at me and be happy. You and my dear sis will be getting this in WEEKS, and I've been waiting for HDR for YEARS and I'm STILL waiting... sorry for the offtop. :crying:

#38 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 11:43 PM

Of course Laufey hasn't said just HOW many weeks! Could be they add up to months; but since she chose that word and did not say 'months' I think we can feel pretty good.
Oh, Kanny, I feel sorry for ya! I at least hope HDR will be all that you are hoping for when it does finally get released. He does have flirts, right? I'll have to hop over there and check.

#39 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 12:01 AM

Laufey, I am so anxious that I'm about to...wet my pants! Do ya think ya can hurry the flirt pack up a bit???
I'm willing to risk a bug or 2!!!

#40 Shining Light

Shining Light

Shining Light and the Rise of Smileyface

• 355 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 10:37 AM

Breathe deeply, it will help you calm down. Do you need a Hebrew translator?
"Joy comes through suffering," Joneleth Silverstar,
"Life is when the Spirit prepares for the Ethereal," Gorion Ralethscar
"Death can only rule Supreme. Anyone who resists this is a fool"