Knights of the Old Republic 3: ????????

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#1 -Anonimous-

-Anonimous-

Posted 08 September 2005 - 04:13 PM

Now i have no idea about characters, planets, sabers, etc.....but here's how i think it will all go down, I think this next KOTOR will be the last one and their will be one hell of a battle in the end, either between what's left of the Mandalorians or The Republic or The Sith i don't know. In the end I think The Exile and Revan will battle it out to the death and the winner saves or rules the galaxy.....not an entirly original plan but it's worked before, I think that with the new Xbox 360 graphic capabilities the final battle should be on par with that of Episode 3 between obi-wan and anakin, make it so you will look forward to the final battle put in a video to start the fight out and then hand it off to you along the way, oviously on dark side they fight but i think on light side put them both in a situation where they have to duel. I do not think that Revan and The Exile should be partners, seriously they should make the final battle between them so damn good that you will play through a 50-60 hour game just for the fight in the end.......i don't know just my thoughts but I really think that Revan and The Exile should duel in the end......it just makes sense as kind of a culmination of all 3 games........

#2 Tom

Tom

moT

• 1403 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 08:30 PM

I certainly agree that the end fight should be something that is looked forward to, and built up on. However its not likely to be between Revan and The Exile, unless one of the two is the PC in KotOR3. Also, I doubt it would end there, even if the two did fight - sequels = money.
Forward he cried from the rear
And the front rank died
And the general sat and the lines on the map
Moved from side to side.

#3 -Anonimous-

-Anonimous-

Posted 08 September 2005 - 10:31 PM

I certainly agree that the end fight should be something that is looked forward to, and built up on. However its not likely to be between Revan and The Exile, unless one of the two is the PC in KotOR3. Also, I doubt it would end there, even if the two did fight - sequels = money.

View Post

PC? Sorry don't understand what you mean.....

#4 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

Replendent Beta Tester of Madness!!!

• 2175 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 10:51 PM

View Post

PC? Sorry don't understand what you mean.....

View Post

PC=Player Character...the character you play in a role playing game.
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#5 Lanky

Lanky
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 03:21 AM

View Post

Revan is easy. give back his robe and give the PC a vocie. The exile has to much detail to put to have again so if the exile makes a return i say we will be him looking for Revan

#6 -Anonimous-

-Anonimous-

Posted 09 September 2005 - 10:56 PM

I just keep imagining the final lightsaber stand off, what it would be like, like what planet, what kind of atomosphere it would be in, like would there be a battle raging around them while they fought....i really hope they make the two fight and really take advantage if the XBOX 360 graphics, i would like to see the best damn lightsaber standoff in a game ever.....when you wait 3 games for it i think they should make the finalie a great one....either restore peace or rule the galaxy.....here's an interesting question: if you had to pick either Revan or The Exile who would you pick.......

#7 Lanky

Lanky
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 11:26 PM

I just keep imagining the final lightsaber stand off, what it would be like, like what planet, what kind of atomosphere it would be in, like would there be a battle raging around them while they fought....i really hope they make the two fight and really take advantage if the XBOX 360 graphics, i would like to see the best damn lightsaber standoff in a game ever.....when you wait 3 games for it i think they should make the finalie a great one....either restore peace or rule the galaxy.....here's an interesting question: if you had to pick either Revan or The Exile who would you pick.......

View Post

Poll: Revan, Exile, Or New Char? Look there to find your answer

#8 -Anounimous-

-Anounimous-

Posted 10 September 2005 - 03:35 PM

Yes but who do you think is better out of Revan or The Exile, Revan is straight powerfull and a master of the force, The Exile is more dependable on his disconnection to the force and how to sheild himself from enemies but still a very powerfull Jedi, so who's saber would you wield in the final game........

#9 -Anounimous-

-Anounimous-

Posted 10 September 2005 - 03:36 PM

Yes but who do you think is better out of Revan or The Exile, Revan is straight powerfull and a master of the force, The Exile is more dependable on his disconnection to the force and how to sheild himself from enemies but still a very powerfull Jedi, so who's saber would you wield in the final game........

#10 -Anonimous-

-Anonimous-

Posted 10 September 2005 - 03:37 PM

Sorry for the deuce screwed up my keyboard for a minute....question still stands though......

#11 -Anonimous-

-Anonimous-

Posted 15 September 2005 - 05:36 PM

Wouldn't it be cool if Mission and Zallbar from the first KOTOR made it into the third and others like Jolee and other Jedi like master vandar....if this is the final one they should incorporate all main characters from the two previous games....and i think the story should come full circle, no more cliffhangers just end it like episode 6: return of the jedi....what do you think....

#12 Tom

Tom

moT

• 1403 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 01:13 AM

You're really set on them ending the series with number 3 aren't you? It'd be cool to see them all again, but not as party-joinable characters, and it'd be difficult to include everyone because certain characters would be different depending on how they take the other games (i.e Revan was good and Exile evil etc)
And the front rank died
Moved from side to side.

#13 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 17 September 2005 - 05:01 PM

Well i think that with three you wrap up a portion of the story like in the first three star wars then the next three, i'm not saying that there should be three and that's it but you can wrap up the story about revan and so on.....then if they want come back with KOTOR IV with a whole new story, like after Revan....make new characters, new plotline, new everything, basically make a new story from scratch after the troubles with revan and the sith vs the jedi and the republic....that's all i'm saying....

#14 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 06:19 PM

IMO they'd get the most out of the series by making 6 games, first 3 linked (as it is) and the other 3 a whole new story with some reminders of the previous games. The old NPCs (like HK) could make some appearences in the future games however, joinable or not, as they are so much fun :D

#15 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 17 September 2005 - 11:48 PM

IMO they'd get the most out of the series by making 6 games, first 3 linked (as it is) and the other 3 a whole new story with some reminders of the previous games. The old NPCs (like HK) could make some appearences in the future games however, joinable or not, as they are so much fun :D

View Post

What does IMO mean???

#16 Tom

Tom

moT

• 1403 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 02:48 AM

In my opinion.
I see what you mean now, and I suppose you're right - it would be more fitting to have two 3-part series. I suppose it'd give them a chance to put some new stuff in too.

Edited by Tom, 18 September 2005 - 02:48 AM.

And the front rank died
Moved from side to side.

#17 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 18 September 2005 - 04:03 PM

In my opinion.
I see what you mean now, and I suppose you're right - it would be more fitting to have two 3-part series. I suppose it'd give them a chance to put some new stuff in too.

View Post

If they wrap up this whole thing with revan in the third one how do you want it to end????

#18 Tom

Tom

moT

• 1403 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 05:21 PM

Revan comes back from the outer reaches of space, takes control of whats left of the Sith and attacks the Exile, who is busy trying to rebuild the Jedi order. You have a recovering Jedi Order and whats left of the Republic vs. a broken Sith Army, and you, a third character, lend weight to one side or the other which culminates in a battle between the two and whoever you support is killed, leaving you to face the one you're against on your own.
And the front rank died
Moved from side to side.

#19 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 06:03 AM

Sounds pretty logical. But I like the idea of adding a "neutral" path, in other words making it possible to take a normal class and destroy both Force using sides totally... and establishing some tech-power age without Force users disturbing the peace. So it could be some sort of an ultimate peace solution of sort, annihilating the reasons for the recent war.

#20 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 19 September 2005 - 02:07 PM

Sounds pretty logical. But I like the idea of adding a "neutral" path, in other words making it possible to take a normal class and destroy both Force using sides totally... and establishing some tech-power age without Force users disturbing the peace. So it could be some sort of an ultimate peace solution of sort, annihilating the reasons for the recent war.

View Post

I think they should add in better cinematic music, like the lightsaber scence in episode 1 with darth maul or episode 3 with anakin and obi-wan final battle....i just think it would add so much more to the game, because i didn't care for the cinematic music in either KOTOR.....if they pulled some music from the movies it would be a better experience, i think it would make you feel more engroused with your character......