Older versions archive part 4: Ancient releases

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#21 aVENGER

aVENGER
  • Modder
  • 1680 posts

Posted 16 March 2003 - 12:57 PM

Checked and noted - the BG1 icon is indeed sharper. I'll restore it once I manage to upgrade the sword.

#22 aVENGER

aVENGER
  • Modder
  • 1680 posts

Posted 16 March 2003 - 01:56 PM

Update:

Everyone, behold the newest addition to my rogue shop - the infamous Returning Frost Dart! IWD2 players might notice a certain funny bit in the item description :D

Returning Frost Dart

The origins of this weapon are rooted to the snow cowered plains of Icewind Dale. It is told that a priestess of Auril created the darts for the purpose of always having a last resort weapon at hand. A dart seamed perfect for the task since it's small and easily concealable. Therefore, this weapon can rarely be sighted away from the Auril worshipper circle. Recently however, merchants of the Ten Towns region have been acquiring suspiciously large quantities of these darts from local adventuring parties.

Judging by it's shape, color and size this weapon could easily be mistaken for a small icicle. It actually feels a bit chilly in your hand, and you notice that fine lines of power have been carefully scribed into the shaft of the weapon.

STATISTICS:

THAC0: +1 bonus
Damage: 1D3 +1
Damage type: missile (piercing)
Special:
Frost: 25% chance +1d6 cold damage
Returning: Returns to user
Weight: 0
Speed Factor: 1
Proficiency Type: Dart
Type: 1-handed
Not Usable By:
Cleric

BTW, I'll add some Asp's Nest darts, a few Dispelling Arrows and a couple of Potions of Power to the shop, might be useful.