BGT-WeiDU Mod Releases

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#21 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 07:52 PM

Baronius has made an update here. The first post in this topic has also been updated.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#22 Andyr

Andyr

HERR RASENKOPF

• 2318 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 08:13 AM

Thanks to Ascension64 and CamDawg, the new version of Mur'Neth works on BGT. Related links:
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

< jcompton > Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

#23 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 09:27 PM

The BGT-WeiDU Tweak Pack has been updated to version 2. See the first post of this thread for changes and download location. Existing save games will not be rendered incompatible should you re-install the Tweak Pack, but make sure that all other mods are installed in their original order relative to the Tweak Pack.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#24 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 10:43 PM

Restored Prologue Textscreen Music for BG1TuTu and BGT-WeiDU released. See the first post in this thread for links. Note, use the temporary link for now, since it is not up at TheWizard's mirrors yet.

--------------
Retired Modder

#25 iopden

iopden
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 01:19 AM

What about SlimeQuest 1.5 from BlackWyrm forums - it is compatible with BGT WeiDu as readme says? If so you should add this to your list.

#26 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 11 January 2006 - 02:06 AM

Restored Prologue Textscreen Music for BG1TuTu and BGT-WeiDU released. See the first post in this thread for links. Note, use the temporary link for now, since it is not up at TheWizard's mirrors yet.

Cheers, Ascension64! :cheers:

#27 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 02:21 AM

I am guessing that since it was not listed as a BGT compatable mod, DSoTC is not compatable, nor is TFotD or SoBH? Any work being done on these? I am planning another BG1 & BG2 run soon, think I will give BGT a go. I like all the features, and admire the hard work that went into the project.

You cats know me, I love my mods.

Thanks again for all your hard work to everyone involved. :new_thumbs:

:cheers:

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#28 Hety

Hety
  • 209 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 02:25 AM

I am guessing that since it was not listed as a BGT compatable mod, DSoTC is not compatable, nor is TFotD or SoBH? Any work being done on these? I am planning another BG1 & BG2 run soon, think I will give BGT a go. I like all the features, and admire the hard work that went into the project.

You cats know me, I love my mods.

Thanks again for all your hard work to everyone involved. :new_thumbs:

:cheers:

DSotSC and SoBH are compatible. Check compatibility thread.
GIEF EPEX! © Believe @ Lightning' Blade(WoW)

I often type on shitty keyboards and in dark places. So dont mind my typos. PLEASE.

kkthxbye...

#29 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 02:42 AM

It does help when you take the time to right the correct threads it seems.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#30 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 03:37 AM

What about SlimeQuest 1.5 from BlackWyrm forums - it is compatible with BGT WeiDu as readme says? If so you should add this to your list.

And I think Slime Quest is also listed over at the compatibility thread. I believe there is a big big distinction between 'Mod Releases' and 'Compatibility', if you take the 1-2 seconds to observe the topic names. :D

--------------
Retired Modder

#31 Pablo

Pablo
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 11:16 AM

Hi!

When I played through "The Lure of the Sirine's Call" I found my characters gained no experience for killing the pirates. :huh: Was this intentional?

Thanks!

Pablo

#32 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 13 May 2006 - 10:23 PM

Pablo,

the author himself answers to your question here: http://forums.pocket...ic,22313.0.html

#33 Pablo

Pablo
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 02:57 AM

Pablo,

the author himself answers to your question here: http://forums.pocket...ic,22313.0.html

Salk,

Thanks! As it turns out, the author isn't sure, either! :unsure:

Now that I'm better informed, I'll probably make a slight edit for my own use that grants xp for killing pirates on a par with swatting bounty hunters, leaving it to Ghreyfain's discretion whether the mod itself is changed.

Pablo

Edited by Pablo, 14 May 2006 - 04:01 AM.

#34 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 11:09 PM

BGT-WeiDU v1.01 released! Currently up at Spellhold Studios mirror. Will appear on the other mirrors soon. See the first post for links.

Installation instructions have changed. Please read the readme or the comment in the archive before installing. Upgrading DOES require a new game, contrary to what was said a long time ago.

Edited by Ascension64, 01 July 2006 - 11:11 PM.

--------------
Retired Modder

#35 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 02 July 2006 - 10:44 PM

Hurrah! :Bow: Great job, Ascension64! Can we also hope for a new version of the BGT Tweaks soon ? Thank you very much for this! :cheers: P.S. Now you can update your signature! :)

Edited by Salk, 02 July 2006 - 10:45 PM.

#36 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 08:36 AM

Oh yes, forgot about that.

Will have new releases of BGT-NeJ2 compat, Indira NPC, Sirine's Call (for the French problems), as well as BGT-Tweak, but will take some time.

Edited by Ascension64, 03 July 2006 - 08:36 AM.

--------------
Retired Modder

#37 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 07:09 PM

The Lure of the Sirine's Call for BGT-WeiDU v4.3 released. Currently available at the Spellhold Studios mirror, but will soon be available on TheWizard's servers.

--------------
Retired Modder

#38 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 05:38 PM

Restored Prologue Textscreen Music for BGT-WeiDU and BG1TuTu v3 has been uploaded to SHS. Will be available on the other mirrors shortly. Also, can you PM me if you did the quasi-Italian translation from this mod...I accidentally left out credit to the translators. :(

--------------
Retired Modder

#39 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 06 July 2006 - 02:34 AM

Just wanted to tell you that if you need help with translating into italian, I am available...

Edited by Salk, 06 July 2006 - 02:40 AM.

#40 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:45 AM

Just wanted to tell you that if you need help with translating into italian, I am available...

Perhaps if you had access to a nice microphone, you could make a rendition of the Italian BG1 prologue, since I've been told the Italian BG1 has the English sound files in the prologue.

--------------
Retired Modder