BGT-WeiDU Mod Releases

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#1 juve

juve
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:07 AM

Linkerror:
downloads from http://iegmc.tiefighter.org have not been available for months i think

#2 Agamemnon

Agamemnon
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 11:31 AM

Indira NPC for BGT-WeiDU
-------------------------------

If Indira is installed with BGT-WeiDU can she be taken in to BG2 SoA and ToB or is she only for BG1?

Also, are there any other cool BGT-WeiDU compatible NPC mods that would be worth installing? I intend using Yasraena and Saerileth but I think they are BG2 SoA and ToB only. It would be nice to have a few new NPCs who would stay the course.

Thanks for any advice.

#3 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 02:46 AM

If Indira is installed with BGT-WeiDU can she be taken in to BG2 SoA and ToB or is she only for BG1?

She will get captured with the protagonist and thrown in Irenicus' Dungeon. There is no further support for Indira in BG2

Also, are there any other cool BGT-WeiDU compatible NPC mods that would be worth installing? I intend using Yasraena and Saerileth but I think they are BG2 SoA and ToB only. It would be nice to have a few new NPCs who would stay the course.

In my sig, Mur'Neth NPC is in process, else there isn't anything else for BGT-WeiDU at the moment.

Linkerror: downloads from http://iegmc.tiefighter.org have not been available for months i think

I hear this only works in the UK.

Edited by Ascension64, 08 December 2005 - 02:47 AM.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#4 iopden

iopden
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 07:30 AM

In my sig, Mur'Neth NPC is in process, else there isn't anything else for BGT-WeiDU at the moment.

What about mulgore-xavia NPC for Tutu and other Tutu mods? Have you any pans for converting it to BGT

#5 TheWizard

TheWizard
  • 354 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 01:03 PM

Linkerror: downloads from http://iegmc.tiefighter.org have not been available for months i think

I hear this only works in the UK.

It can and does work for people outside of the UK. Basically, anyone who has a direct or indirect link to one of the Internet Exchanges in London can access the mirror. Currently though, IEGMC Europe is not 100%, the administrator is still working on the machine. In the meantime, use IEGMC America or IEGMC Asia.

Original Characters and Creatures - http://www.iegmc.org/dnd

#6 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 04:53 AM

What about mulgore-xavia NPC for Tutu and other Tutu mods? Have you any pans for converting it to BGT

None at the moment, would you like to see some? What exactly?

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#7 iopden

iopden
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 06:06 AM

Those are interesting mods for Tutu:

Mulgore and Xavia NPC
http://america.iegmc...oreXaviaNPC.zip
http://america.iegmc...eXavia_Fix1.rar

Finch NPC (librarian)
http://mods.pocketpl.../FinchNPCv2.rar
http://mods.pocketpl...inchReadMe.html

#8 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 04:50 PM

Mulgore and Xavia NPC

Sure, I have permission to do this.

Finch NPC (librarian)

Unfortunately, Bons did not want this converted over to BGT, so it will not happen.

--------------
Retired Modder

#9 iopden

iopden
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 03:02 AM

Mulgore and Xavia NPC

Sure, I have permission to do this.

Finch NPC (librarian)

Unfortunately, Bons did not want this converted over to BGT, so it will not happen.

Its a pity Bons dont want it... Is it principaly? Finch NPC sounds very interesting...
Ascension64, you have done it fast with Mulgore and Xavia NPC conversion, my regards.
But why is delay with Murneth?

#10 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 03:47 AM

Its a pity Bons dont want it... Is it principaly? Finch NPC sounds very interesting...

Finch NPC does sound very interesting, but Bons' intentions are hers, which I do not know the details of, and I would respect that since it is her mod.

Ascension64, you have done it fast with Mulgore and Xavia NPC conversion, my regards.
But why is delay with Murneth?

Mur'Neth is under Andyr's control, and will be released at gibberlings3.net when it is released. I also understand that IE editing is a hobby, and real life is much more important, so I wouldn't go pestering him about it. If things seem forgotten, then I do occasionally send a gentle reminder about the conversion. I do apologise for the delay, but it is out of my hands at this stage.

Edited by Ascension64, 12 December 2005 - 03:48 AM.

--------------
Retired Modder

#11 amazinggameguru

amazinggameguru

Spellhold Inmate

• 188 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 10:03 AM

How about a BGT version of grey clan?
There are 10 types of people in this world.
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

#12 Shed

Shed

-Shed-

• Modder
  • 2636 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 12:02 PM

You can now download these converted BP-BGT mods from the SHS server here :)!

#13 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 01:42 AM

You can now download these converted BP-BGT mods from the SHS server here :)!

Thanks, Shed. However, the designation might be incorrect. These mod conversions probably don't work on BP-BGT, only BGT-WeiDU, and as far as I know, BGT-WeiDU is not listed on the SHS server.

How about a BGT version of grey clan?

Well, Last Breath of the Past v1.70 seems to work fine. However, a recent conversion of In Candlelight by me was lost in the void, as further work is being done on the mod, or so I hear from Baronius. It is his wish that the current state of the mod not be released until the revision is completed.

--------------
Retired Modder

#14 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 09:26 PM

News here on The Grey Clan Episode I: In Candlelight for BGT. Still out of my hands though.

--------------
Retired Modder

#15 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 06:39 PM

Sirine's Call BGT updated to v4.1. See the first post for changes and links to download.

--------------
Retired Modder

#16 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 20 December 2005 - 03:15 AM

Ascension are all these mods also compatible with the BP-weidu-mods like SoS 1.05, TS 6.04 and so on?

Thanks.

#17 Andyr

Andyr

HERR RASENKOPF

• 2318 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 05:51 AM

For people wondering about Mur'Neth, we're soon going to release a new version which will detect whether you are using Tutu or not and install the correct files as appropriate. It will be coming soon, and I'll let Ascension know when it's out. :)
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

< jcompton > Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

#18 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 05:23 PM

Ascension are all these mods also compatible with the BP-weidu-mods like SoS 1.05, TS 6.04 and so on?

Thanks.

Untested, but I don't see why they wouldn't be compatible. The mods listed above only affect the BG1 portion of the game, so installing BP mods that really only affect BG2 will have a rare chance of affecting the BG1 portion of the game.

--------------
Retired Modder

#19 sadun

sadun
  • 122 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 11:56 PM

Hi Ascension
Some questions about your compatibility thread

BGT-WeiDU is compatible with:
- Baldurdash Fixpack v1.12 for Baldur?s Gate II: Throne of Bhaal
- Baldurdash (WeiDU) v1.3 or above

Arent these both same if so pls clarify everyone needs only one of them

BGT-WeiDU is not compatible with:
- Baldurdash (non-WeiDU)

Isnt Baldurdash Fixpack v1.12 for Baldur?s Gate II: Throne of Bhaal is the same as Baldurdash (non-WeiDU)
so is it compatible or not?

- The Grey Clan Episode I: Last Breath of the Past v1.70 or above

I cant find a bgt-weidu compatible on the net. Can you give the link pls

Thanks

Edited by sadun, 20 December 2005 - 11:57 PM.

#20 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 01:39 AM

BGT-WeiDU is compatible with:
- Baldurdash Fixpack v1.12 for Baldur?s Gate II: Throne of Bhaal
- Baldurdash (WeiDU) v1.3 or above
Arent these both same if so pls clarify everyone needs only one of them

Yes, everyone needs only one of them. This just ways BGT-WeiDU is compatible with both of them, but not necessarily both of them at the same time. Think NeJ.

BGT-WeiDU is not compatible with:
- Baldurdash (non-WeiDU)
Isnt Baldurdash Fixpack v1.12 for Baldur?s Gate II: Throne of Bhaal is the same as Baldurdash (non-WeiDU)
so is it compatible or not?

Sorry, my oversight. They are the same, and it is compatible.

- The Grey Clan Episode I: Last Breath of the Past v1.70 or above

This is not available anymore, unfortunately. It is also out of my hands, but you can always stay tuned for TGCep1: In Candlelight for BGT-WeiDU.

--------------
Retired Modder