Photo

Are you still playing Baldur's Gate series?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Poll: Baldur's Gate series still do it for ya? (57 member(s) have cast votes)

Still a player?

1. Yes (51 votes [89.47%])

Percentage of vote: 89.47%

2. No (6 votes [10.53%])

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Windigo

Windigo
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 08:26 AM

ahh, ok, just used to being one of the oldest around on most forums I tend to vist.

#42 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 09:39 AM

ahh, ok, just used to being one of the oldest around on most forums I tend to vist.

Heh, S is right here, we do have a lot of variety in ages here, let me assure you. Have fun with your IWD game and welcome to the boards! ;)

Edited by Archmage Silver, 16 March 2006 - 09:39 AM.

#43 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 01:51 PM

not having a computer for a couple of years

Life exists without computers? How is this possible..?

*It... Doesn't... Compute...*

*Meltdown*
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee

#44 leahnkain

leahnkain
  • Modder
  • 7658 posts

Donator

Posted 16 March 2006 - 04:15 PM

Archmage Silver I always thought you were in your thirties. ..There is such a wide span of ages on this forum?I am 32 and I remember long ago my first computer was a Commodore Vic 20, This was way before the Commodore 64. I grew up in Vancouver and it was pretty common for me and my friends to have a commodore. Now I live in Tokyo and when I mention words like Atari or commodore my friends look at me and ask what?s that? Is it a game? Anyway welcome to the boards Windigo.
I have been playing Classic Adventures. It is really enjoyable to play with a new set of NPC's and new quests.

Longing for the old pen and paper modules of the 70's and 80's. Experience AD&D's greatest adventures using the infinity engine: Visit our homepage at http://classicadventuresmod.com/

#45 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:36 AM

Archmage Silver I always thought you were in your thirties. ..There is such a wide span of ages on this forum?I am 32 and I remember long ago my first computer was a Commodore Vic 20, This was way before the Commodore 64. I grew up in Vancouver and it was pretty common for me and my friends to have a commodore. Now I live in Tokyo and when I mention words like Atari or commodore my friends look at me and ask what?s that? Is it a game? Anyway welcome to the boards Windigo.
I have been playing Classic Adventures. It is really enjoyable to play with a new set of NPC's and new quests.

Well, that can probably be attributed to the way I write my posts, and which is due to me having English as a second language.

#46 Windigo

Windigo
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 06:06 AM

Meant to ask, when i get to playing BG1 should I play it modded or play te original as is?

Thanks for the welcome, and I have agree, I thought you were older as well Arch...

#47 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 10:36 AM

Meant to ask, when i get to playing BG1 should I play it modded or play te original as is?

Thanks for the welcome, and I have agree, I thought you were older as well Arch...

Well, it depends. Do you like as it is? I played BG2 first and that's why I always play it modded.

#48 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 01:18 PM

I'm on a bit of a break from the game. Basically I am waiting untill I finish a few of the mods I am working on, and waiting till I get the new comp. Then I will play to play BGT straight though to ToB.

An assload of mods on the game goes without saying.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#49 Kania

Kania

Haer'Dalis, meldo nin, phae-me, mellt'e-tehi!

• 162 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 12:21 AM

*stretches* Today after work I'll finish my 50's SoA going through. Good round figure, congratulate me. :D And both my BG and SoA are "vanilla", I tried many MODs, but they are, I dunno, artificial (?) and don't "live" in the game, so I uninstalled them all. :rolleyes:
I tire... I'll be MUCH MORE AGREEABLE with REST!!