Photo

Can't enter Haeball's tower

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 dndslayer69

dndslayer69
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 12:06 AM

SBB, could you give better instructions on how to use that TIZ file? I would really appreciate the help.

Keep up the great work.

#42 dndslayer69

dndslayer69
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 05:42 PM

I finally got it :Bow: . The best way to execute Sir Billy Bob's file is to extract it into the TIZ folder located in the Ntotsc folder. Then run the tisunpack file that is inside the Ntotsc folder(it should be at the bottom of the folder). This is the key point, then look in your area folder inside the Ntotsc folder and copy 9001.tis and 9002.tis into your override folderl ocated inside the Program Files\Black Isle\BGII - SoA folder. If you do it like this it should work. Thank you Sir Billy Bob for posting the file to do this.

#43 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 03:17 PM

Here are the 2 TIZ files. Extract this into your NTotSC\TIZ folder.

For now, the files will still be installed from the Area folder. I will fix this in the next version. The NTareas.bat file has to be updated also in the next version.

SBB, I downloaded the 2 TIZ files and extracted them to the NTotSC\TIZ directory. I then edited the NTAreas.bat with the continuing code "tisunpack -f AR9001.tiz" & " tisunpack -f AR9002.tiz" on consecutive lines before running the installation. Upon completion of loading the areas, I had the AR9001.tis AR9002.tis files in my override directory before biffing them, as I had expected.

I did notice another problem in the course of runnig the tisunpack routine at the end of the NTotSC installation. As the tilesets were unpacking I got the ERROR, "unable to open AR26PB.TIZ". Looking at the NTAreas.bat, AR26PB.tiz is listed to be unpacked, however, looking at my NTotSC\TIZ directory after extracting my NTotSCv142Full.rar archive, AR26PB.tiz does not exist in the directory. Can you post a download link to this .tiz file or the file itself?

It takes a village...

#44 trainmank

trainmank
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 12:44 PM

Thanks billybob for answering everyone's questions. What is that gnoll file you meantion and leave a download for for sobh. I found it in my bg2 override file already but not in the sobh files. Also your fix file did not work for area 9001 and 9002. The tsiunpack did not work. This is probably because I already biffed the ntotsc files to the override already. I solved the tower problem by copying all the 9001 and 9002 files directly to the override file. This was a solution someone else meantioned.
Thanks.

#45 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 03:28 PM

http://www.shsforums...showtopic=19861

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website