Photo

Now or later?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Poll: Now or later? (40 member(s) have cast votes)

Release flirts now?

1. Release now (29 votes [72.50%])

Percentage of vote: 72.50%

2. Wait for later (11 votes [27.50%])

Percentage of vote: 27.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Riane

Riane
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 01:33 PM

*joins the sit-down protest* (no hunger strike... not yet...)

sorry Ilmatar, just another I-love-Eddie-wanna-flirt-him-hippie :P

#22 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:49 PM

*joins the sit-down protest* (no hunger strike... not yet...)

sorry Ilmatar, just another I-love-Eddie-wanna-flirt-him-hippie :P

I'm hungry. Maybe that'd be a good break for me to join in and be on hunger strike, as I'm already hungry? :D Though I can't be on a hunger strike very long, maybe till morning. Yes, sounds like a plan. Then I'll eat all the bread in the world, ooh, and oranges.

Is there going to be any food related flirts? :D

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#23 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 05:57 PM

quote]

I'm hungry. Maybe that'd be a good break for me to join in and be on hunger strike, as I'm already hungry? :D Though I can't be on a hunger strike very long, maybe till morning. Yes, sounds like a plan. Then I'll eat all the bread in the world, ooh, and oranges.

[/quote]

Hee hee! :D I'm reminded of Edwin wanting oysters and whipped cream...

And I hope "now" will soon come to be and not turn out to be much much much much "later!"

#24 Silver-sama

Silver-sama
  • Validating
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 09:51 PM

Hee hee! :D I'm reminded of Edwin wanting oysters and whipped cream...

And I hope "now" will soon come to be and not turn out to be much much much much "later!"

:whistling: waits ninja :ph34r: style

lol that oyster and whipped cream thingy made me wonder how he would use them...
hmmm maybe not go there... ;)

anyway v.v yeah I hope now is soon v.v :wub: we wanna flirts! *makes a poster*
Craziness inside.

Posted Image
^ aren't sloganizers great? XD

#25 Riane

Riane
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 10:07 PM

Like this? :WTF: We wanT Flirts

or this

we :wub: and eddie :devil: -> :hug: now please :Bow: or :crying:

or

if I :wub: don't get :hug: with :devil: I'm going :wacko: and will :wall:

Edited by Riane, 12 June 2006 - 10:19 PM.

#26 Silver-sama

Silver-sama
  • Validating
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 06:51 AM

Like this? :WTF: We wanT Flirts

or this

we :wub: and eddie :devil: -> :hug: now please :Bow: or :crying:

or

if I :wub: don't get :hug: with :devil: I'm going :wacko: and will :wall:

>.>
*looks at that comparing it with thomb (just cuz artists do that) XD*
*paints a bit of all*
there we go!
*pulls the poster up*:

" :WTF: we :wub: and eddie :devil: -> :hug: now please I'm going :wacko: and will :wall: so flirtz plz"

A little long but still catchy!
how about
:cheers:
while waiting?
*puts up a tent while singing cumba ya*
Craziness inside.

Posted Image

#27 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 08:22 AM

Heh, I would put them up myself right now if I could, but it's Dorotea's webspace and I think she's quite busy at the moment. In answer to the question, yes, there is a food related flirt. If you're feeling brave enough, and are in an appropriate place, you may sample Thayvian cooking made my a self-proclaimed Master Chef. ;)

#28 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 10:11 AM

Heh, I would put them up myself right now if I could, but it's Dorotea's webspace and I think she's quite busy at the moment. In answer to the question, yes, there is a food related flirt. If you're feeling brave enough, and are in an appropriate place, you may sample Thayvian cooking made my a self-proclaimed Master Chef. ;)

A) Will Dorotea take bribes?
B ) Will the bribes work? :D
C) I just got a flash of a serious fire in a kitchen and a man dressed in a red dress explaining to his hot date that it is completely normal and an essential part of Thayvian cooking. :whistling:

Edited by Ilmatar, 13 June 2006 - 10:12 AM.

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#29 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 10:31 AM

B ) Will the bribes work? :D
C) I just got a flash of a serious fire in a kitchen and a man dressed in a red dress explaining to his hot date that it is completely normal and an essential part of Thayvian cooking. :whistling:
[/quote]

:ROFL:

#30 Riane

Riane
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 11:27 AM

So the strike goes on...

@Silver-sama: :cheers:

*takes a guitar (can't play but who cares?) and sings too*

"we want the Eddie-flirts cumba ya, we want the Eddie-flirts cumba ya, wait for dorothea cumba ya, go craaazy cumba ya"

If the torture of my singing doesn't help...

#31 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 13 June 2006 - 11:47 AM

+joins in on piano+

I tell you what this strike is missing! NACHOS!!!

#32 Eystanda

Eystanda

cccc

• 36 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 11:48 AM

That was me +blush+ Goramn it, I always forget to log in!

#33 Silver-sama

Silver-sama
  • Validating
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:08 PM

So the strike goes on...

@Silver-sama: :cheers:

*takes a guitar (can't play but who cares?) and sings too*

"we want the Eddie-flirts cumba ya, we want the Eddie-flirts cumba ya, wait for dorothea cumba ya, go craaazy cumba ya"

If the torture of my singing doesn't help...

well then let's rock on!
*grabs a bass*
:whistling:
cumba ya we're hungry
cumba ya for Eddie
cumba ya my Lord
cumba ya the crowd isgonnakilleveryoneonit'swaytotheflirtsHELPI'mgonnadie~ X.X
>.>
<.<
well it at least has some rythm...
a BIT of it..

hmmm :whistling:

B ) Will the bribes work? biggrin.gif
C) I just got a flash of a serious fire in a kitchen and a man dressed in a red dress explaining to his hot date that it is completely normal and an essential part of Thayvian cooking. whistling.gif

LOL XD

well in the meantime we can always throw a big party
cheers, :cheers:
Craziness inside.

Posted Image

#34 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:20 PM

This topic should be renamed as "The queuing party for The Wizard of Thay Episode 2 - The Wizard's Knob" or something. Honestly, this is starting to resemble like a bunch of crazy fans coming to the movie theatres to queue for Star Wars tickets or in front of the bookstores to to get their copies of the new Harry Potter like three days before. :lol: Why don't we sleep in sleeping bags tonight? Preferably outside on asfalt? :D

Edited by Ilmatar, 13 June 2006 - 12:24 PM.

#35 Silver-sama

Silver-sama
  • Validating
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:22 PM

This topic should be renamed as "The queuing party for The Wizard of Thay Episode 2 - The Wizards Knob" or something. Honestly, this is starting to resemble like a bunch of crazy fans coming to the movie theatres to queue for Star Wars tickets or in front of the bookstores to to get their copies of the new Harry Potter like three days before. :lol: Why don't we sleep in sleeping bags tonight? Preferably outside on asfalt? :D

dear god now I remembered how I was one of the fans to wait for HP like that XD
it was great fun!
really!
>.>
don't look at me like that!
*hides behind a rock*

<.<
*drags a bedroll* I'm for it. I already put up a tent anyway! But not on asfalt! We might get umm hit by a ramping tarrasque KIRE KIRE
<.< >.>
who's in for poker?

Edited by Silver-sama, 13 June 2006 - 12:22 PM.

Craziness inside.

Posted Image

#36 Riane

Riane
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:27 PM

This topic should be renamed as "The queuing party for The Wizard of Thay Episode 2 - The Wizards Knob" or something. Honestly, this is starting to resemble like a bunch of crazy fans coming to the movie theatres to queue for Star Wars tickets or in front of the bookstores to to get their copies of the new Harry Potter like three days before. :lol: Why don't we sleep in sleeping bags tonight? Preferably outside on asfalt? :D

I've already planned that. What our favourite wizard would say to a horde of crazy girls, striking just because of him? Ok, I guess I already know....

*goes on singing*

edit: poker sounds good, puh.. I need a tent...

Edited by Riane, 13 June 2006 - 12:28 PM.

#37 Silver-sama

Silver-sama
  • Validating
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:28 PM

*shuffles cards*
I wonder WHERE are we anyway... if we're outside, it's probably raining. It always rains on field trips.
Craziness inside.

Posted Image

#38 Ameera

Ameera
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:42 PM

*shuffles cards*
I wonder WHERE are we anyway... if we're outside, it's probably raining. It always rains on field trips.

Strip poker...Eddie....robes....off.....:Tasty:

#39 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:42 PM

In Finland the weather is beautiful! It was a very warm and summery day today! Still is, though the sun is setting as we speak write. So no rain here, ha! Beat that, missy. But you won't be hearing me say those words in poker because I won't be joining in. I SUCK at poker.

#40 Eystanda

Eystanda

cccc

• 36 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:43 PM

Argh, tis cold up here in Britain!

Ah well. +eats nachos+