Say it aint so

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 maximus2001

maximus2001
  • 525 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 11:52 AM

wiped post

Edited by maximus2001, 19 June 2006 - 11:12 PM.

#22 maximus2001

maximus2001
  • 525 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 03:06 PM

Sorry about triple post. (edited out)

Please tell me I used the nej biffer correctly this time!

Attached Files

Edited by maximus2001, 19 June 2006 - 11:17 PM.

#23 radish_hoedown

radish_hoedown
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 05:02 PM

quadruple now... *zing* :D

#24 maximus2001

maximus2001
  • 525 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 11:43 AM

Ok, checked on nej forum and I am not the only one who had crash (even Horred and Dragonian had it). Found out two things :

Vlad says 1)bg2, tob, patch, BD 1.2 (original, not weidu), ts 5.5 or 6.5 (yes-before nej), Nej2, Nej602patch, (and vlad doesn't like other mods after heh). And no banter packs because this messes up ts dialogue. The BD 1.5 is incompatible.

But Horred said 2)Error is caused by SPCL242.spl and SPCL221.spl (innate spells) and to remove these two from override. But if you used the biffer then you have to edit files (I don't know how to do this). Also he says the bp install should fix this (it didn't apparently).

I tried to take out the .spl and no luck.

The question is can I do it Horreds way (without another install), or do it vlads way (with new install). If that's the case, how come no one else has this problem now? And why are the directions different than the BP or BP - BGT install directions. :wacko:

Edited by maximus2001, 20 June 2006 - 11:47 AM.

#25 dragonian

dragonian
  • Validating
  • 503 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:06 PM

Horred didn`t have it as far as i remember. When i was installing my monster for the first time after more than year i was tlaking with Horred and he gave me directions. I got this problem. As far as i remeber if you install BD 1.5 then remove the lines it should work well but you can just install BD 1.2(i don`t suggest it) and it should go well then.

#26 maximus2001

maximus2001
  • 525 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:28 PM

Horred didn`t have it as far as i remember. When i was installing my monster for the first time after more than year i was tlaking with Horred and he gave me directions. I got this problem. As far as i remeber if you install BD 1.5 then remove the lines it should work well but you can just install BD 1.2(i don`t suggest it) and it should go well then.

"Well, seeing as I had biffed all my files, I couldn't simply delete them. Meaning, I had to fix them. The two spells were faulty because of a simple, old error--easy to overlook. They are innate spells, and the spell level was set to zero. Innate spells must be set to level one, or they cause a CTD. This is obviously an oversight on Bioware's behalf; I had to fix dozens of their spells when I first tried to script them.

I set the innate spell level to one, and the CTD disappeared. Safely have I arrived in TT2000.ARE, with a couple of originally-intended Moonknight abilities still intact."

from Horreds post (http://forums.blackw...?showtopic=1341)

Does anyone know how to set the innate spell level to one? By the way I saw these spells in the override folder, the Nej folder, and the Nej SPL folder(don't know which ones are biffed, but I did run the Nej biffer).

#27 seanas

seanas
  • Modder
  • 1906 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 04:25 AM

ok, it looks like yr install is stable, other than the NEJ2 bug (ie, the two spells causing the CTD). to fix these spells yr going to have to use DLTCEP or NI (i prefer DLTCEP, but other ppl prefer NI - choose one and try, basically).

yr going to have to open the spells SPCL242.spl and SPCL221.spl in yr editor of choice (ie, DLTCEP or NI - which means, of course, you'll have to install one of DLTCEP or NI) and fix the 'innate spell level' field (working from memory - i havent got BGII installed at the moment) to level 1. save the .spls to yr override folder, load up a saved game, and things should work properly. again, if you can wait until the weekend, i'll upload working versions of these spells for you to drop into yr override folder.

all innate spells have to have level 1, but these two were mistakenly set by Bioware at level 0 - causing the CTD. BD 1.12 fixed these, but the fixes arent in BD-weidu 1.5, apparently - but, this is not a good reason to install BD 1.12! Vlad only supports - as is his right - a very narrow set of possible installations. so if you want to play any mods other than the small set Vlad support (only the latest release of NEJ2 - without the biffer, TS 5.5 and BD1.12, essentially), you have to either remove the two spells from NEJ2 prior to installing it or fix them yrself after installing. far from ideal, but there's not much to be done about it, unfortunately.

the question i have is: why doesnt everyone get this bug? i know i havent in the several times i've installed NEJ2 (always with the auto-biffer, always after BD 1.5 and a clean, patched TOB) - what is happening that other ppl (horred included) are getting this bug, but others (such as myself) arent getting it? just dumb luck, or is there an unspoken step that is causing/preventing this?

erebusant, you haven't had this, have you? if not, then maximus, in what way did yr install differ from erebusant's install guide (an excerpt of which i posted for you to follow)? (oh, and 8 hours is not atypical. i've got it down to about 4.5 hours now, but i'm not installing asw much as you are).

"A simple test of the relative merits of science and religion is to compare lighting your house at night by prayer or electricity" - A. C. Grayling
"EFF files have saves, too." - CamDawg
|| this is radio seanas || BP Series v3 || seanas at work ||

#28 Vlad

Vlad
  • 577 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 01:30 PM

http://forums.blackw...?showtopic=1707

I presume you don't *biff* the NeJ2 content. Otherwise the crash is reasonable.

[EDIT] I think explanation is needed. There are two original BioWare innate spells which upon saving have been broken. These spells cause this crash because they are innate abilities of a paladin, and you join Hrothgar with these spells in his innate slots. Patch 6.02 along with other fixes was aimed to remove those two spells (just to delete them). If you biff your NeJ2 content these two broken spells automatically go to a BIFF. If you don't biff but install other mods which could also biff the content of your override - the broken spells remain untouched after applying the patch. So if you want to biff your content, please remove those two spells manually just after installation of 4.2b or install the whole (with all components) patch 6.02 which removes them automatically.

This post has been edited by Vlad on Apr 19 2006, 04:27 PM

http://forums.blackw...?showtopic=1341

Edited by Vlad, 21 June 2006 - 01:32 PM.

#29 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 03:45 PM

ok, it looks like yr install is stable, other than the NEJ2 bug (ie, the two spells causing the CTD). to fix these spells yr going to have to use DLTCEP or NI (i prefer DLTCEP, but other ppl prefer NI - choose one and try, basically).

yr going to have to open the spells SPCL242.spl and SPCL221.spl in yr editor of choice (ie, DLTCEP or NI - which means, of course, you'll have to install one of DLTCEP or NI) and fix the 'innate spell level' field (working from memory - i havent got BGII installed at the moment) to level 1. save the .spls to yr override folder, load up a saved game, and things should work properly. again, if you can wait until the weekend, i'll upload working versions of these spells for you to drop into yr override folder.

all innate spells have to have level 1, but these two were mistakenly set by Bioware at level 0 - causing the CTD. BD 1.12 fixed these, but the fixes arent in BD-weidu 1.5, apparently - but, this is not a good reason to install BD 1.12! Vlad only supports - as is his right - a very narrow set of possible installations. so if you want to play any mods other than the small set Vlad support (only the latest release of NEJ2 - without the biffer, TS 5.5 and BD1.12, essentially), you have to either remove the two spells from NEJ2 prior to installing it or fix them yrself after installing. far from ideal, but there's not much to be done about it, unfortunately.

the question i have is: why doesnt everyone get this bug? i know i havent in the several times i've installed NEJ2 (always with the auto-biffer, always after BD 1.5 and a clean, patched TOB) - what is happening that other ppl (horred included) are getting this bug, but others (such as myself) arent getting it? just dumb luck, or is there an unspoken step that is causing/preventing this?

erebusant, you haven't had this, have you? if not, then maximus, in what way did yr install differ from erebusant's install guide (an excerpt of which i posted for you to follow)? (oh, and 8 hours is not atypical. i've got it down to about 4.5 hours now, but i'm not installing asw much as you are).

I'm guessing, either he has an earlier version of the NEJ2 Biffer, or at one time had it and when he extracted the NEJ2Biffer v3 he didn't overwrite the BPNejAreasSounds.bat file. The following is an excerpt from the v3 batch file:

md NEJ-SPL
move override\*.spl NEJ-SPL
del NEJ-SPL\SPCL221.SPL /s /q
del NEJ-SPL\SPCL242.SPL /s /q

These 2 .spl's cause the game to freeze (as we've all discovered in one way or another) and Horred has addressed this very problem in the NEJ2Biffer by deleting the .spl's entirely from the game. Another further step during BPv176 installation should set all innate abilities to level 1 which should also resolve the problem, even if the files weren't deleted during the biffing routine during NEJ2 install.

Edited by erebusant, 21 June 2006 - 03:46 PM.

It takes a village...

#30 maximus2001

maximus2001
  • 525 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 06:19 PM

[/quote]

I'm guessing, either he has an earlier version of the NEJ2 Biffer, or at one time had it and when he extracted the NEJ2Biffer v3 he didn't overwrite the BPNejAreasSounds.bat file. The following is an excerpt from the v3 batch file:

[/quote]

Thanks for the replies.

I've installed four times, the first two times I didn't use the biffer correctly. The third time I don't think the bd 1.5 weidu updated to weidu 192. The fourth time did everything according to directions but didn't take out the two spells before install to make nej work. (If it matters - I have all the mods in a folder and extract them to my bg2 folder manually, otherwise some extract to a new bg2 folder - not where game is installed. If it is an exe, I run it to extract the folders to bg2 directory. Sometimes I have to cut and paste the mod folder, setup, and tp2 from within a folder if it installs funny like that.)

Just tried an install with just bd 1.5,nej,nej2,and ran with biffer and removed the spells(spcl221 from override,spcl221 and spcl242 from nej1 spl folder. It worked (thank god)and so I proceeded to install everything I did before plus oversight (without sendai) before bp. I just finished installing BP177 (downloaded today) and lo and behold, BP ai improvements did not install. It ran, then uninstalled itself, then installed the improved encounters - the ritual, red badge, kuroisan, etc. What has happened now?

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~SETUP-NEJ2V602.TP2~ #0 #0 // Never Ending Journey v6.02 (cummulative patch)
~SETUP-NEJ2V602.TP2~ #0 #1 // New Imoen Portrait
~SETUP-NEJ2V602.TP2~ #0 #2 // Animations Compatibility Fix for "Tortured Souls"
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar, v1.11
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remorhaz walking speed adjustment (for ENGLISH version .EXE ONLY!!!)
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.11
~SETUP-TS-BP.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v6.04.02 (BP Compatible Version)
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kensai Ryu's Deeper Shadows of Amn v2.2
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Difficult Brown Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Copper Coronet
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ghost Shadow Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #6 // Grothgar the Red Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #8 // Curse of the Underground Shade Lord
~SETUP-SELUNEARMOURY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Selune's Armoury v1
~SETUP-HELLION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Hellion
~SETUP-COM_ENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Encounters (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Beyond the Law - Kova & Kiyone
~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alternate Soundset for Kiyone - Female4
~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #2 // Better Balanced BTL Items
~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #3 // Portraits for Minor Non-Joinable BTL NPCs
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations"
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey v2.1: for BG2 - SoA
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Alternate Kelsey portrait set #1 by Karse Soze (regular Kelsey)?
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: ToB - Version 2
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Default Kelsey portrait set by Wynne Lurty? (set 1 of 3)
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternate Kelsey portrait set #1 by Karse Soze (regular Kelsey) (set 2 of 3)?
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternate Kelsey portrait set #2 by Karse Soze (hooded Kelsey) (set 3 of 3)?
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA)
~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Add-on Mod (for ToB)
~SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for Baldur's Gate II (SoA & ToB)
~SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (SoA)
~SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (ToB)
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Exnem Vault v5, Install Items
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add items to creatures
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add items to areas (affects SOA areas only - not BGT, TDD, CtB, etc. areas)
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades
~SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale 2
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Sahuagin City
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #26 // Fighter-Class Archer Kit
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #27 // Anti-Paladin Kit
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Mike Barnes' Improved North Forest
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mike Barnes' Marching Mountains
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #35 // Tougher Druid Grove
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #36 // Tougher Fire Giants
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Freedom's Reign (SoA or ToB)
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Reign of Virtue (ToB)
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // PlanarSphereMod v2.0
~SETUP-MUNCHMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Munchmod v2.6
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alignment Correction
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Class Tweaks/Fixes
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Altered Spells
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Continuity
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Monk High Level Abilities
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Holy Liberator
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Suldanessallar
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Spellhold
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Small Teeth Pass, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Kangaxx Encounter, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #7 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Random Encounters, by Gebhard Blucher and Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #9 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #10 // Red Badge, Poison-Based Encounter, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #11 // Kuroisan the Acid Kensai, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #12 // The Ritual, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #15 // Ascension for BP

Attached File  SETUP_BPV177.rar   175.93K   206 downloads

Edited by maximus2001, 24 June 2006 - 06:37 PM.

#31 seanas

seanas
  • Modder
  • 1906 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 04:32 AM

ok, a couple of points. first, yr install is choking here:

ERROR: [DGDRU01.CRE] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Invalid_argument("String.sub"))
Stopping installation because of error.

i'm not entirely sure why, but if you comment out/ remove the block for DGDRU01.cre from Setup-BPv177.tp2, starting from line 11235
COPY_EXISTING ~DGDRU01.CRE~	  ~override~
and ending with line 11285
BUT_ONLY_IF_IT_CHANGES
and try again, it should work.

secondly, yr getting a bunch of IDS errors early in yr install cos you've installed a bunch of incopmpatible mods, or mods that alter/ cuorrupt/ fuck with the IDS files that BP needs. the culprits include, but aren't limited to, Kelsey, Solaufien and Oversight (Monk Hgh Level Abilities restrict you to level 40, too). it's not impossible that yr stuffed IDS files caused the eventual BP error.

one of the steps in erebusant's install order, if i remember correctly, is backing up yr IDS files after you've finished installing all the modern mods (TDD, SoS, TS, etc - any of Asc64's or KD's conversions) and replacing them back into yr overide folder just before you install BP, cos lots of the old weidu mods have undocumented IDs file replacements (from back when bioware's own IDS files were broken).

"A simple test of the relative merits of science and religion is to compare lighting your house at night by prayer or electricity" - A. C. Grayling
"EFF files have saves, too." - CamDawg
|| this is radio seanas || BP Series v3 || seanas at work ||

#32 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 08:07 AM

ok, a couple of points. first, yr install is choking here:

ERROR: [DGDRU01.CRE] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Invalid_argument("String.sub"))
Stopping installation because of error.

i'm not entirely sure why, but if you comment out/ remove the block for DGDRU01.cre from Setup-BPv177.tp2, starting from line 11235
COPY_EXISTING ~DGDRU01.CRE~	  ~override~
and ending with line 11285
BUT_ONLY_IF_IT_CHANGES
and try again, it should work.

secondly, yr getting a bunch of IDS errors early in yr install cos you've installed a bunch of incopmpatible mods, or mods that alter/ cuorrupt/ fuck with the IDS files that BP needs. the culprits include, but aren't limited to, Kelsey, Solaufien and Oversight (Monk Hgh Level Abilities restrict you to level 40, too). it's not impossible that yr stuffed IDS files caused the eventual BP error.

one of the steps in erebusant's install order, if i remember correctly, is backing up yr IDS files after you've finished installing all the modern mods (TDD, SoS, TS, etc - any of Asc64's or KD's conversions) and replacing them back into yr overide folder just before you install BP, cos lots of the old weidu mods have undocumented IDs file replacements (from back when bioware's own IDS files were broken).

seanas, I think I only mentioned the .ids in one of the threads. it isn't part of the installation instruction (yet) :P . Really good idea though, so I need to go through the procedure and update it with a few small things, and revisions, since the Xfarts are now part of BP. What I did after running all the BP/Ascension 64/KD mods, is run the biggs 1stmod (1st before any other smaller mod as the name suggests, and the readme states), and save those .ids it creates into a seperate directory.

I think another good rule of thumb for people to follow before installing their smaller mods, is to take a look at the .tp2 in a text editor and verify that it only "appends" various .IDS files, and "Extends" either the top or bottom of various .BCS files, and even then, be aware that something may woof their install, unless the mod is tried and true tested by many and shows no incompatibility issues. I'm pretty much at the point of just installing the very bare minimum, other than mods I just can't live without, along with the BP family mods, and just rely on BP to beef up the encounters.

It takes a village...

#33 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 09:11 AM

I believe it is time to start appealing to mod developers to update their install files, to prevent overwriting of IDS, 2DA, BCS, etc. Install methods have improved significantly, it's time for a review of their scripts; they might even find some other improvements. Not all creators are available but we can try their forums, someone should be available to do the updates.

It would unfair to have only one or two people to correct the older install methods; and n00bies are going to get too confused with having to review/edit files (Ao-help-us if they make mistakes in editing).

I'm willing to hit up some of the mods on my list. Perhaps start a new thread on tracking these request?

"I gladly simp for jastey" -- Aza
==========================================================
"You ever notice that "What the hell?!" is the answer to just about everything?"
==========================================================

"Girls are like phones, they like to be held and talked too, but if you press the wrong button, you will be disconnected!" DJ Nikodemus
================================================================
Community Contributions
* Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * Shar Nadal (DSotSC-BGT) revision * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls * a directory of Mega-Installation Guides *

#34 maximus2001

maximus2001
  • 525 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 11:00 PM

Ok, I uninstalled bp177 before I read your post. Before starting from scratch I figured to try bp176 instead(since everything else was in already), and put g3 tweaks(parts), oversight(parts), and worldmap after. Lo and behold it worked (no ctd when hrothgar joined) because I took out the spls as you said. I was psyched it worked and went through nej1, but got back to CI and find two Yoshimos. Read the posts how to handle this (as well as Vlad's instructions to put Nej after TS - different than BP instructions- whoops). Then I get outside to Irenicus fighting in colosseum and find two imoens, one still in my party and one who is taken away with Irenicus. I see I am getting errors from a long time ago that have been posted, but am not sure if I should continue or reinstall. In my own defense I did read the instructions, apparently not well enough though :doh: Oh, I also took out the AR0700.bcs from override and loaded save from inside dungeon but still two imoens.

As you mentioned there is some incompatability - I got carried away with the mods - but I didn't see anything beforehand on the Not Compatable with BP List.(although it is a work in progress like my mega install :whistling: If there is a way around these clones great, otherwise I'll install bp177 instead this weekend. (But what if the clones reappear on a reinstall?)

#35 andrespi

andrespi
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 02:27 AM

Then I get outside to Irenicus fighting in colosseum and find two imoens, one still in my party and one who is taken away with Irenicus. I see I am getting errors from a long time ago that have been posted, but am not sure if I should continue or reinstall. In my own defense I did read the instructions, apparently not well enough though :doh: Oh, I also took out the AR0700.bcs from override and loaded save from inside dungeon but still two imoens.

I've the exact same problem. After i leave irenicus dungeon, there are two imoen. One is taken from the wizards and the other stays in my party. How can I resolve this problem?
My weidu:

/ Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #105 // Additional Hero Quests in Trademeet Wait Until Hero is Officially Named
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Never Ending Journey v4.2 - Part 1
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Continuous and Custom Kit Imoen
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #3 // Boo - Minsc‘s Familiar
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Nymph (Woodland Being) Script by Goeran Rimen
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Twisted Rune Quest
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #6 // Dual Wielding Fix for Rogues by aVENGER
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #7 // Never Ending Journey v4.2 - Part 2
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #8 // Melora NPC - Chaotic-Neutral Halfling Swashbuckler
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #9 // Leina NPC - True-Neutral Half-Elf Bard Of Melody
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #10 // Areas & Sounds
~SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Region Of Terror, v2.0
~SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Region Of Terror Kit Pack
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core 1.01
~SETUP-BGTNEJ2.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGT-NeJ2 Compatibility Patch
~SETUP-BGTNEJ2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Custom Portraits For Imoen and Jaheira
~SETUP-BGTNEJ2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Boo - Minsc's Familiar Fixes
~SETUP-BGTNEJ2.TP2~ #0 #3 // Custom Firewalker Kit and continuity for Shar-Teel
~SETUP-BGTNEJ2.TP2~ #0 #4 // Merchant League Store
~SETUP-BONEHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bone Hill Mod v2.05 (Requires BGT-Weidu or Tutu)
~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BGT-WeiDU edition v1.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature Improvements
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Creature & Area Improvements -> Boss Improvements Only
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Extended Reynald Sequence
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Revised Hell Trials
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // The Tragedy Of Besamen
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Further Slaver Involvement
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Nazariel The Lich
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Reward Negotiation
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Infernal Thievery
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit
~SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project for BGT: Core Install
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project for BGT-Weidu: Phase I (Banters)
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project for BGT-Weidu: Phase II (Quests and Interjections)
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // Give Edwin his BG2 portrait.
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // Give Imoen her BG2 portrait.
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait.
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // Give Minsc his BG2 portrait.
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // Give Viconia her BG2 portrait.
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // Non-joinable character portraits
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // Coran's Romance Core (Rated: R)
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // Placeholder 1: New Quests
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #17 // Dynaheir's Romance Core (Rated PG13)
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #18 // Shar-Teel Relationship Core (Rated R)
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #19 // Branwen's Romance Core (Rated PG13)
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #21 // Xan's Romance Core (Rated PG13)
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ajantis Romance Core (Rated PG13)
~SETUP-BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #23 // Female Romance Challenges
~BG1NPCMUSIC/BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #0 // Big Picture AI/Enhancement Mod, version 177 weidu (beta)
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Suldanessallar
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wand of Orcus Add-In
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Small Teeth Pass, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Kangaxx Encounter, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #7 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Random Encounters, by Gebhard Blucher and Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #9 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #10 // Red Badge, Poison-Based Encounter, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #11 // Kuroisan the Acid Kensai, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #12 // The Ritual, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #13 // Improved Xvart Village, for BGT-weidu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #15 // Ascension for BP
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Use new worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Game Graphical User Interface (GUI) -> "Baldur's Gate Trilogy" (Elminster wielding staff)"
~SETUP-BG1NPC112.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install BGT patch 11.2 for BG1NPC
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #14 // Level-50 Ruleset (Code By King Diamond)

Edited by andrespi, 26 July 2006 - 03:29 AM.

#36 zachD

zachD
  • 125 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:36 AM

Maximus are you playing a multiplayer game or singleplayer?

I been having some problems on my BP177 install which Seanas isnt familiar with, but he has never played multiplayer, while at least one of my problems was definitely multiplayer related.

No i didnt read the whole string, just a thought.

Edited by zachD, 26 July 2006 - 11:46 AM.

#37 maximus2001

maximus2001
  • 525 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 08:54 AM

[quote name='zachD' date='Jul 26 2006, 03:36 AM' post='258860']
Maximus are you playing a multiplayer game or singleplayer?

Single player. I'm reinstalling as I type.

Just wondering if anyone knows how many ids files should be in fresh game with BP plus the four. I tried to backup the files after I did a search in bg2 folder. Most of them (about 30) were socked away in Nej, Sos, Tdd, and Ts folders or backups. A few were the same- like kits.ids -with same size folder, so I couldn't copy all to my backup. Ended up copying the ones that showed in the "BG/scripts folder" - there were 5 or 6 of them. Is this correct?

Well, to get around the two Imoens after leaving Chateau Irenicus I had to kick out the Imoen who did Nej with me before I left. Once outside she didn't show up, just the other one (the original?). I don't know if she will be at spellhold with the xp. I read in Vlads forum about Imoen1 and Im2 but don't know why they both show. On a side note the Yoshi/kachiko solution worked but everytime I entered Seas Bounty another Kackiko would spawn. There were 7 when she and yosh finally joined. I had to run out quick because the others would come up and try to join.

After having a few problems like this and some missing characters from sos and tdd I am following seanas advice and reinstalling without the npc mods that mess with ids files. Stuff was definitely overwritten.

#38 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:01 PM

Well I finally reinstalled because of previous problems, and now have a new one. My main character is a LE anti paladin (from tactics). Upon loading a save from my last install I saw that he was just a generic fighter. Most of his weapons and items were grayed out (got the message can't use item) even the ones usable by evil. His special abilities are still there though. Went to shadowkeeper to make him an anti pal again but ap doesn't show as an option. Tried a new game and the ap class works ok (for a new character). I have no idea what caused this.

When I reinstalled I left out some mods (sola,tashia,keto,kelsey,exnem,kivo and kiyone) that were in previous install. I also ran biggs 1st mod and put the ids files into override before running bp176. Other than that mods are the same. Anyway to fix this because everything else seemed to install ok (besides some messed up entries in journal where some stuff from k and kiyone mod was). I've made it to Brynlaw (main character is almost 5 million xp) and desperately do NOT want to have to start a new game. Ideas anyone?

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
~SETUP-BD-TOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldurdash Fix Pack for ToB, v1.5 WeiDU
~SETUP-BD-TOB.TP2~ #0 #1 // Textupdatepack -> Baldurdash English Text Update Pack for ToB, v1.4 WeiDU
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar, v1.11
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remorhaz walking speed adjustment (for ENGLISH version .EXE ONLY!!!)
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.11
~SETUP-TS-BP.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v6.04.02 (BP Compatible Version)
~1STMOD/SETUP-1STMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // 1St Mod. Correct IDS, Scriptable Spells, and similar beneficious stuff.
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kensai Ryu's Deeper Shadows of Amn v2.2
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Difficult Brown Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Copper Coronet
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ghost Shadow Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #6 // Grothgar the Red Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #8 // Curse of the Underground Shade Lord
~SETUP-HELLION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Hellion
~SETUP-COM_ENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Encounters (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades
~SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale 2
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Sahuagin City
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #26 // Fighter-Class Archer Kit
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #27 // Anti-Paladin Kit
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Mike Barnes' Improved North Forest
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mike Barnes' Marching Mountains
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #35 // Tougher Druid Grove
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #36 // Tougher Fire Giants
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Freedom's Reign (SoA or ToB)
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Reign of Virtue (ToB)
~SETUP-PSTELE.TP2~ #0 #0 // PlanarSphere_Return_v2 Weidu
~SETUP-MUNCHMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Munchmod v2.6
~SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (SoA)
~SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (ToB)
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alignment Correction
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Continuity
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Holy Liberator
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Altered Spells
~SETUP-BPV176.TP2~ #0 #0 // Big Picture AI/Enhancement Mod, version 176 weidu (beta)
~SETUP-BPV176.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Suldanessallar
~SETUP-BPV176.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Spellhold
~SETUP-BPV176.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wand of Orcus Add-In
~SETUP-BPV176.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Small Teeth Pass, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV176.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Kangaxx Encounter, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV176.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-BPV176.TP2~ #0 #7 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV176.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Random Encounters, by Gebhard Blucher and Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV176.TP2~ #0 #9 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV176.TP2~ #0 #10 // Red Badge, Poison-Based Encounter, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV176.TP2~ #0 #11 // Kuroisan the Acid Kensai, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV176.TP2~ #0 #12 // The Ritual, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV176.TP2~ #0 #14 // Ascension for BP
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Infinite Weapon, Potion and Ring/Amulet Stacking
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Wear Magical Armor AND Magic Rings (etc.)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Allow Multi-Player Created NPCs to "Wait Here" When Kicked Out
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Unlimited Bag of Holding (Blucher)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Imoen ToB Dialogue Fix
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #19 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Female Edwina
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Romance: Bug Fixes (required for later components).
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Happy: NPCs won't fight with each other or leave the group.
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #26 // Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre)
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Extended Reynald Sequence
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Revised Hell Trials
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // The Tragedy Of Besamen
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Further Slaver Involvement
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Nazariel The Lich
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Reward Negotiation
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Infernal Thievery
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Make +x/+y Weapons Consistent
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #7 // English Only: Description Updates for Make +x/+y Weapons Consistent Component
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #43 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #46 // Avatar Morphing Script
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #49 // Weapon Animation Tweaks
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #55 // Restore SoA Load Screen Logo (ToB Only)
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #58 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #61 // Commoners Use Drab Colors
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #64 // Icon Improvements
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #67 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Leather Armor (Galactygon)
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #94 // Use Valen/Solaufein Style Interjections
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #106 // Universal Clubs
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #107 // English Only: Description Updates for Universal Clubs Component
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Weapon Styles for All
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #116 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #152 // Sellable Staffs, Clubs, and Slings (Icelus)
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // 100% Learn Spells
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #197 // Add Ammo Belts and Potion Cases to SoA
~G3TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Use new worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #4 // Game Graphical User Interface (GUI) -> "Tortured Souls"
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #5 // "Tortured Souls" - just nice in-game Fonts

#39 maximus2001

maximus2001
  • 525 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:07 PM

That was me. Forgot login.

#40 GeN1e

GeN1e

A very GAR character

• Modder
  • 1604 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 11:30 PM

As far as I know you must start a new game in order to avoid new, additional problems.

Retired from modding.